I just got a court summoning...

Lashie

Really don't know which forum to post this in, and this is a pretty 'lol' topi , but a big worry to me. I was just outside in a quiet corner taking a pee. 1 second in I see 2 uniformed people walk over to me telling me I'm on police camera and not to move... The lady was a ****ing bitch to both me and my friend. 5 minutes later the police come, the guy I spoke to was friendly. Took my details, gave me a note and said I'd get a court summoning for a month from now, where'd I'd have to say guilty or not, and pay a fine of around 100 bucks. I don't give a **** about the money, but is there any chance I'll get deported? I'm on a working holiday visa

Guest The Ropey HOFF

I think you have to commit an offence where you end up in prison, or they think you are a risk to national security, just how big was your weapon of Mass destruction and ...... Was it caught on camera. Lol

I wouldn't worry too much, i am sure others will tell you, you will be Ok.

I think you have to commit an offence where you end up in prison, or they think you are a risk to national security, just how big was your weapon of Mass destruction and ...... Was it caught on camera. Lol

I wouldn't worry too much, i am sure others will tell you, you will be Ok.

lol, honestly. I'd just gotten it out, quiet and darkest corner, before I could even start I turn around and I see two figures walking over to me. I technically didn't do anything.

nobody was even around, I am kicking myself for not seeing those two people in the first place.

Let me play 'this is your mum talking' and say, what on earth were you thinking. Since when is it acceptable to relieve yourself in public? Is this a clever thing to do? Grow up. Its not funny and its not smart - I hope you get a fine - it might put manners on you. And I'm serious, I'm disgusted with the way some people behave in a public place. You know, the police have better things to do than correct your childish and disgusting behaviour.

Let me play 'this is your mum talking' and say, what on earth were you thinking. Since when is it acceptable to relieve yourself in public? Is this a clever thing to do? Grow up. Its not funny and its not smart - I hope you get a fine - it might put manners on you. And I'm serious, I'm disgusted with the way some people behave in a public place. You know, the police have better things to do than correct your childish and disgusting behaviour.

uh... are you actually being serious? It's a bodily function, no different to breathing or to drinking. I had to go. Childish? Do you think I was doing it to try and be funny? It's not like I was doing it in an area to attraction attention to myself either.

The police told me that they would have let me just walk away, but its because they were called there that they had to deal with it. his words: "everybody does it".

women don't.........do they?? :err: you did make me laugh....but seriously you must know it's not right....toilets flush for a reason -if 10 blokes did what you did in the same area it would stink like the zoo !! basic manners really- will you teach your kids/nieces/nephews it's ok??? or want them to witness someone else "getting it out" in public??

Sorry - I agree with Legal angel - grow up!

Unless you have some sort of medical problem with your bladder there is no need to take a p**s in a public place - learn some control. Have a p*ss before you leave the pub and when you get home - you should be able to manage that. If not, then buy yourself some continence pads :mad:

women don't.........do they?? :err: you did make me laugh....but seriously you must know it's not right....toilets flush for a reason -if 10 blokes did what you did in the same area it would stink like the zoo !! basic manners really- will you teach your kids/nieces/nephews it's ok??? or want them to witness someone else "getting it out" in public??

lol, I respect what you're saying and yes, I agree, on the most part. I can barely pee with company anyway, so this really isn't something I'm doing often. terrible luck here. But this is not the topic of discussion. I don't even care about the fine, I just want to be sure that I'm not going to run into any immigration or even deportation troubles here...

Guest truebeliver

dont worry rich....we are not all busy bodys lol........like your name btw...........all boys/men do it!!!!!!!!!!.....you were just unlucky thats all......you will learn quickly on here mate everyone has an opinion on everything......even about where you pee haha

I'm sure that you'll be ok for your visa iamrichlol :policeman:

I wasn't trying to imply that you take a p*ss in the street at every opportunity just that so many people seem to think it's ok to do so - it ain't and there's no real excuse for doing so - rant over.

dont worry rich....we are not all busy bodys lol........like your name btw...........all boys/men do it!!!!!!!!!!.....you were just unlucky thats all......you will learn quickly on here mate everyone has an opinion on everything......even about where you pee haha

If the OP doesn't want to know what people think then why bother posting :unsure:

I'm well aware that lots of boys do it - doesn't actually make it right though.

I was just outside in a quiet corner taking a piss. 1 second in I see 2 uniformed people walk over to me telling me I'm on police camera and not to move... The lady was a ****ing bitch to both me and my friend. 5 minutes later the police come,

I'd just gotten it out, quiet and darkest corner, before I could even start I turn around and I see two figures walking over to me.

but its because they were called there that they had to deal with it.

Judging by the likes on some of the posts in this thread, It seems that girls do not use the toilet.
Everyone pees!

I know my maths is pretty bad but those time frames don't add up. Either you have messed this story up in some way or it reads funny to me. Who called the police there in the 1 second you 'had it out' ??

Not having a go but the story just reads weird to me...................:unsure:

If the OP doesn't want to know what people think then why bother posting :unsure:

I'm well aware that lots of boys do it - doesn't actually make it right though.

I want to know what people think in regards to if it is likely that I can get into any immigration troubles here, what people think about going in the outdoors is the furthest thing from my interest.

I'm probably the cleanest guy on paper, I've never even had a parking ticket, pretty sure that the people here sticking there noses up to this have done FAR worse things since they came to Australia.

Everyone pees!

I know my maths is pretty bad but those time frames don't add up. Either you have messed this story up in some way or it reads funny to me. Who called the police there in the 1 second you 'had it out' ??

Not having a go but the story just reads weird to me...................:unsure:

There were two city rangers or whatever you would call them that caught me, a fat, very unpleasant lady and some scrawny kid. she told me I was on police public cameras and it was all on camera, and then she radiod the police to come over. My friend text me telling me to run, and in all honestly I probably should have but I didn't want to get into worse trouble so I just waited. 5 minutes later two police rocked up and they took it from there. The guy that dealt with me was very understanding and just took my name, number and address, and explained that I'd have to go to court about a month from now and pay a fine of around 100AUD.

Us southerners dont just pee anywhere :daydreaming:

Guest Gavhippy

I wouldn't give it to much thought, we all get caught short , I suffer with IBS and have had worse in public. You haven't said this is something you love to do, it was an unfortunate caught short case. I don't know anyone that hasn't had a funny caught short moment to tell the grand kids.

what worries me is how excited the do gooders have got themselves

i found it funny

Guest The Ropey HOFF

I've never peeeeeeed outside, honest ....... Seriously ......... Maybe once or twice ....... Alright i ave done it a lot when i have had a lot of beer and theres no toilet which there never is .......... Every guy has and dare i say it ......... Every girl. YEP.

Judging by the likes on some of the posts in this thread, It seems that girls do not use the toilet.

I'm sure I'll be fine anyway, just wanted to see what people might think.

I wonder what you would be postiing if you had been seen by a child and a report of indecent exposure was made. More than a visa to worry about.

Easy done and the law is very strict on such. I should imagine you would now be in a police cell awaiting the attention of a judge, a spell in the local pokey for exposure to a child, watching that bar of soap in the showers and after a year or so the next flight home never to able to return again. I doubt youd be laughing at that.

A liitle over the top I know but it could easily have been different for you. Yes, we have all done it, including woman. Just watch some of the Saturday night cop shows in the UK or visit any town. Doesn't make it right.

CCTV could have caught you dangling. Judge may want a little more than ASD100 if he sees ya pecker.

Jack

whinge whinge whinge!

have a look what you've bloody gone and done...your mams all upset!

Go right ahead

Take a p**s on every corner. At $100 for each time you whip it out you will be doing everyone a favour for the greater good in helping to reduce public service taxes. You will be paying quite handsomely for those diligent officers who come to tell you the error of your ways. As long as they get you to come and give it all a nice scrub too the next day. 'cleanest guy' is probably not the most apt of descriptors though, even if it was a metaphor.

I am thinking you will grow out of it and will be pointing 'peter' at the porcelain in future years. You did well not to run though and are willing to pay which is good stuff.

Bathrooms, along with those 'opposable thumbs' which I already talked about the other day on here are things to be cherished and celebrated to remind us how far we have developed.

Millie x

Archived