SevenSeas MoveCube - An Alternative for those who dont need a full container

Goochie

Hi monkey Lloyd, I sent my cube today, I put 2 mountain bikes and heeps of power tools as I'm a joiner/builder. I'm scrubbed my power tools with dry brushes and got the vacuum in all the gaps and spaces possible. The mountain bikes I pressure washed and got soapy water on the stuborb dirt, I'll let you know how I get on.

Andy

What size cube did you have please ?

I sent over 15 boxes tools in my move cube and spent 2 days cleaning every nook and cranny on them and when they arrived not one box was opened! Everything in the move cube was exactly as I packed it 3 months prior.

Also I brought a mountain bike on the plane with me and spent a day cleaning everything, it was cleaner than the day I bought it. At customs she asked what was in the bag, I told her a mountain bike and that was it she waved me through!

Its better to be safe than sorry but thats 3 days spent cleaning for nothing...

Also I brought a mountain bike on the plane with me and spent a day cleaning everything, it was cleaner than the day I bought it. At customs she asked what was in the bag, I told her a mountain bike and that was it she waved me through!

Its better to be safe than sorry but thats 3 days spent cleaning for nothing...

Just to chime in as we had the opposite with hubby's bike. We got asked to open the bike case when we landed and his road bike was inspected. Checked for dirt etc. They let it through as it was spotless. Glad he keeps it so clean to begin with so only put a couple of hours cleaning it all before we left.

thankyou , we are aiming to stay in short term furnished accomodation for 2 months , do you get your movecube sent to your sterm accom or delay it until sort out a long term let .

Thats is up to you really. Delaying it means storage charges if you want them to hold on to it for you. Ask the move cube people to find out their storage costs at either end. They are very organised and efficient and answered all my questions before I went on to book.

Archived