which date is best?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. which date is best?

• August 9th/10th
    • August 16th/17th
    • August 30th/31st
    • September 6th/7th
    • September 13th/14th

I'm not sure if it'll work, trying to create a poll so here goes! I've made it multiple choice so you can select all the dates that would be fine for you to attend the meet up. Then the one with the most votes we'll go with. And then after that we can choose a city!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@pablo where is your vote? You better be coming :mad::cute:

:smile:The only reason i haven't voted Michaela is because i'm not really bothered about the dates,i barely know the date from one day to the next tbh:twitcy:,all i know is i've got a wedding in june or july,cant remember when exactly tho!

It's much fairer if i leave it to those with commitments,kids etc to organise when and where to be fair,i'm single and s/employed,so i can more or less go on any of the dates,unless a rush job happens needing us to work the weekend,which is pretty rare,"but" i would feel bad if i agreed a date,and "then" couldn't go, because something had cropped up,not that you'd be missing much:laugh:

So i'll leave it up to you lovely ladies,i dont mind,the only thing that might be worth thinking about,is that much further north than the Midlands might be a bit of a trek for those in the South/South West?

I know nowhere will be perfect though,but Bristol's not a bad place, as has been suggested,King St ok for a beer etc,like i say though,much easier for me than others,so i don't mind where it is either,so you all decide is best i reckon:wubclub:

I'm just going to start another poll. I'll try to make sure they're all mostly half way between nroth and south. Obviously it depends on the members that are coming whether they live in the north or south....no point doing a meet up in the midland if most of us live in the south, if you know what i mean. But I'll do a choice out of 4 in a minute, just going to look at the map ;)

:smile:The only reason i haven't voted Michaela is because i'm not really bothered about the dates,i barely know the date from one day to the next tbh:twitcy:,all i know is i've got a wedding in june or july,cant remember when exactly tho!

It's much fairer if i leave it to those with commitments,kids etc to organise when and where to be fair,i'm single and s/employed,so i can more or less go on any of the dates,unless a rush job happens needing us to work the weekend,which is pretty rare,"but" i would feel bad if i agreed a date,and "then" couldn't go, because something had cropped up,not that you'd be missing much:laugh:

So i'll leave it up to you lovely ladies,i dont mind,the only thing that might be worth thinking about,is that much further north than the Midlands might be a bit of a trek for those in the South/South West?

I know nowhere will be perfect though,but Bristol's not a bad place, as has been suggested,King St ok for a beer etc,like i say though,much easier for me than others,so i don't mind where it is either,so you all decide is best i reckon:wubclub:

can you vote on all the dates then? just so it's another number to the total, and john needs an idea of how many will be willing to go. I don't drive so whatever i end up doing it'll be an epic train journey and i'll likely have to stay over in a hotel.

can you vote on all the dates then? just so it's another number to the total, and john needs an idea of how many will be willing to go. I don't drive so whatever i end up doing it'll be an epic train journey and i'll likely have to stay over in a hotel.

Pompey to London should be fairly regular?then it's not that long to Bristol or Midlands Stace,as i say,i dont mind,but yeah i agree,if there's more from the south,that should influence the choices

See yer in a few days when you've finished looking at the map,the top bit of the page is North:wubclub::smile:

#Hope this helps#