Anyone on here sticking to the 175?

Guest Shreen

Guest Shreen

Hi everyone,

Thought it would be interesting to know if anyone on here is sticking to the 175 either not of choice, or don't care about the wait?

Just wondering how many 175s are left!

This aint a true picture of things....All you guys sticking to the 175 are on the CSL!!!

Hence you aint had to scramble for sponsorship like the rest of us....

Please be a little considerate for the ppl who applied 6 months before you who have had to try different avenues after being removed from the CSL!!

This aint a true picture of things....All you guys sticking to the 175 are on the CSL!!!

Hence you aint had to scramble for sponsorship like the rest of us....

Please be a little considerate for the ppl who applied 6 months before you who have had to try different avenues after being removed from the CSL!!

If you look at the first post by Shreen, CSL was not mentioned, I feel for all those who are waiting and not on the CSL and who knows they might knock us off it yet!!! But this is not about having a go at who is or is not on the CSL, it is about who has stuck to the 175!

If you look at the first post by Shreen, CSL was not mentioned, I feel for all those who are waiting and not on the CSL and who knows they might knock us off it yet!!! But this is not about having a go at who is or is not on the CSL, it is about who has stuck to the 175!

I understand that but the thread is a load of B****X....

Only ppl on the CSL are going to respond???

Well said Lady Tottington, who knows how long we might be on the CSL for, but sticking to it as long as we can, we could have applied for SS also but decided everyone was jumping on the bandwagon too quickly and we decided to wait for the CSL applicants to be looked at.

Debbie

xxx

Well said Lady Tottington, who knows how long we might be on the CSL for, but sticking to it as long as we can, we could have applied for SS also but decided everyone was jumping on the bandwagon too quickly and we decided to wait for the CSL applicants to be looked at.

Debbie

xxx

Blaaa Blaa Blaa play it safe... They aint gonna remove you from the CSL..

Debbie

xxx

Debbie you made the right choice. If OH was still on th CSL we would have stuck with it. In fact officially we are still a 175 applicant until (if ever!) we get SS and make the change.:hug:

Blaaa Blaa Blaa play it safe... They aint gonna remove you from the CSL..

DIAC could remove anyone of us at any time it's a huge monopoly for everyone but there is no use being stupid about it what will be will be and I won't feel safe till that visa is STAMPED in my passport!!

Guest Burness2Oz

We are 175 MODL (non CSL) and have no intention of changing because the state we want to relocate to does not sponsor our trade and we are not prepared to change states.

I understand your frustation, if you have gone sponsered have you got your visa yet??

Yes i have been approved SS but only after 3 months waiting since applying and providing proof of $67000 in the bank!!

But i know other ppl who like us have been waiting nearly 12 months since lodgement who dont have the funds behind them...

I QUOTE "THE DIAC DO NOT ADVISE YOU TO MAKE A RASH DECISION LIKE HANDING IN YOUR NOTICE, BOOKING YOUR FLIGHTS OR SELLING YOUR HOUSE UNTIL YOUR VISA HAS BEEN GRANTED"..

Please spare a thought...

Guest GillianM

Hi folks, we are also on 175 (modl) visa. Lodged 2nd December 2008, just hanging in there and waiting as we want to move to Queensland. Wonder if DIAC will even look at the ones on MODL for the year 2009-2010?

Gillian x:SLEEP:

Guest kingjohn
Hi everyone,

Thought it would be interesting to know if anyone on here is sticking to the 175 either not of choice, or don't care about the wait?

Just wondering how many 175s are left!

Yes still hanging in there,not going to consider state sponsorship or anything, might take a bit longer but it'll be worth it

Archived