Anyone on here sticking to the 175?

Guest Shreen

Guest Prickles83

We are still at the beginning of the looking at applying and considered SS due to not being on the CSL- However would prefer a 175. I guess it's just a case of waiting... anyone any idea how long your could be waiting if you're not on the CSL?

Guest Shreen
We are still at the beginning of the looking at applying and considered SS due to not being on the CSL- However would prefer a 175. I guess it's just a case of waiting... anyone any idea how long your could be waiting if you're not on the CSL?

Nobody knows, but the last update email 2 days ago said it was very doubtful that any Non CSL or non state applications will be looked at this finacial year at all, so at least until 1st July next year. Thought it would be interesting to see how many Non- CSL (should have out this in my first post!) 175 applicants were waiting. I'm hoping that not many so when they do finally process it won't be that long (i'm an optimist) and who knows DIAC are changing rules all the time, it could all be very different again in 6 months

Guest bazza1980

i'm sticking to the 175, i'm a diesel mechanic. I' in Oz on my wifes 457 visa so i've got 3 and half years for it to come!! no worries

we dont no what to do we lodged 175 in dec then applied ss in april but now been refused ss for qld due to lack of liquid funds so either stick to 175 or will need reapply to qld ss but borrow money to show prooof of funds it so frustrating they change it all the time

Guest Prickles83

I think I have quite a lot if different things to consider!

My Husband is a Mechanic and qualifies points wise for 175. We are in no rush to move over (in fact we don't really want to move till after jan 2011. This has made me start thinking we should maybe think about putting our application in now? what does everyone think?

Guest Ryback
We are 175 MODL (non CSL) and have no intention of changing because the state we want to relocate to does not sponsor our trade and we are not prepared to change states.

We are 175 MODL lodge 26.03.09 (NON CSL) and can't go for state sponsorship because of trade TRA assessed us on Cook should have been Chef but our agent got it wrong and has now gone bust. Hubby also just turned 45 !!!!!!!!!! so will have to wait but am sure it will be worth it in the end.

I think I have quite a lot if different things to consider!

My Husband is a Mechanic and qualifies points wise for 175. We are in no rush to move over (in fact we don't really want to move till after jan 2011. This has made me start thinking we should maybe think about putting our application in now? what does everyone think?

i would defo get yours in now it a year and half away only and by the looks of things they will not even be all processed by 2011. good luck

Archived