187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Hi Guys

Can anyone tell me how to contact NSW PESE, any number? And do they tell how long it is gonna take? because I am still waiting after submitting more docs second time. And is it safe so? Pls respond.

Thanks

If you were contacted for more information, you can simply reply to that same email asking for an update. But you are likely to get a "we are still processing your application and are unable to give any time estimate" type of response.

If you were contacted for more information, you can simply reply to that same email asking for an update. But you are likely to get a "we are still processing your application and are unable to give any time estimate" type of response.

Thanks Maggie for reply but my Migration agent got that email and they don't provide their email. The status in my Immi account says "Assessment in Progress". But its almost an year and frustrating. I saw someone here told that they called Immigration so I wanted to have their number if any one has.

thanks

wait 2 to 3 month

Sent from my SM-A800I using Tapatalk

[h=3]MIGRATION ACT 1958 - SECT 137Q[/h]Cancellation of regional sponsored employment visas

(...)

Employment terminates within 2 years

(2) The Minister may cancel a regional sponsored employment visa held by a person if:

(a) the Minister is satisfied that:

(i) the person commenced the employment referred to in the relevant employer nomination (whether or not within the period prescribed by the regulations); and

(ii) the employment terminated within the period (the required employment period ) of 2 years starting on the day the person commenced that employment; and

(b) the person does not satisfy the Minister that he or she has made a genuine effort to be engaged in that employment for the required employment period.

Guys, this is an extract from the Migration Act specifically regarding the cancellation of a regional sponsored employment visa. What do you understand from the part in red? It doesn't say that the 2 years start from when the visa is granted. What is your interpretation?

Cheers

[h=3]MIGRATION ACT 1958 - SECT 137Q[/h]Cancellation of regional sponsored employment visas

(...)

(2) The Minister may cancel a regional sponsored employment visa held by a person if:

(i) the person commenced the employment referred to in the relevant employer nomination (whether or not within the period prescribed by the regulations); and

(ii) the employment terminated within the period (the required employment period ) of 2 years starting on the day the person commenced that employment; and

(b) the person does not satisfy the Minister that he or she has made a genuine effort to be engaged in that employment for the required employment period.

Guys, this is an extract from the Migration Act specifically regarding the cancellation of a regional sponsored employment visa. What do you understand from the part in red? It doesn't say that the 2 years start from when the visa is granted. What is your interpretation?

Cheers

I was wondering the exact same thing yesterday. I even posted it here a few weeks ago and everyone said that its since visa grant but my understanding is since you started working there thats why we get medicare

Hi guys, a friend told me something last night that I ve never heard before. An immi officer told her boss that the 2 years count from when you apply for your visa not when the visa is granted. That's why we are eligible for medicare. Has anyone ever heard of that before?

Here is my older post

That is a good point, someone publish similar extract in another thread in this forum.

As it does not discern between offshore and onshore applications I would interpret it a two years commitment to the position, those applying onshore it starts to count immediately from day one at work while those offshore would have the clock counting from the moment they are then allowed to migrate to Australia to start their employment.

It is quite blur lines really.

(...)

Cheers

Do you have a migration agent to liaise with? I think he/she will be the better person to advise you then here.

Hello there just a curiosity

i appled for my nominatin and visa on jun 28 and have already got my bridging visa but now i am really having a difficult y cooperating with my employer

change in head chef made things difficult and difficult its getting worst

scheduling more hours and so on its not easy to work now in simple words

i am thinking of quitting this job so does that mean whatever i paid for my visa and documents will that be for nothing is there anyting i can do or

i heard someone said me i will have 3 months of time to find and apply with another employer

anything you can suggest

will be much appreciated

thank you

My understanding is that the 2 years contract start after your visa granted. Thus it doesn't matter how long you have worked for your employer beforehand. And therefore those who apply offshore will start counting after they enter Aus AND start work.

I was wondering the exact same thing yesterday. I even posted it here a few weeks ago and everyone said that its since visa grant but my understanding is since you started working there thats why we get medicare

Here is my older post

If you have applied the visa by yourself at the end before you submit the application it says that you have agreed to work for the nominating employer 2 more years after the visa is granted. But saying that you can leave youre employer anytime. But for me why would I risk my time, money, effort for not waiting. I dont want immigration to give a reason not to grant my permanent residency/citizenship.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

just got a email from MA regarding my nomination has been approved today.

nomination: 8th march 2016

visa: 14th march 2016

nsw pese

This is the best news I ever heard this year.

I thinks the IMMI start working with full capacity since they finish their annual leave.

Congra Man

just got a email from MA regarding my nomination has been approved today.

nomination: 8th march 2016

visa: 14th march 2016

nsw pese

Many congrats mate. have a great life ahead. Did you apply offshore or onshore, TRT OR DE. what about your visa application?

Do you have a migration agent to liaise with? I think he/she will be the better person to advise you then here.

Trust me my migratin agent that i chose is **** one knows nothing and m dam serious about what i am saying realised it later i asked her and she knows nothing about this

I have just checked my immi account and says information requested!!! I hope I will get it soon. My MA hasn't contacted me yet. When I checked on Monday it was only received.

Hi gogita i knew your timeline but i forgot at the moment. Can you please provide your timeline? And also How it takes in my case you reckon? My timeline:

23 march nomination

31 march visa

Onshore, DE, 2 people HR country

Cook, thank you ☺☺

Edited by santosh1