Perth - Is it really that bad?

Progressive

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest66881

Crime will happen anywhere in the world, and Perth is no more immune than anywhere else on this ball.

Yeah street crimes up, most of it down to drug use and alcohol abuse.

We have been here just over 12 months and i have to admit in all that time we have only seen two coppers walking the streets, and they was just coming back from 'subway' getting lunch, and probably 20 cars out and about, honestly.

I don't care what that graph says. I spent my UK life commuting between Liverpool and Manchester and, I can quite easily tell you, crime is on the rise, not reducing.

Great news if you live in Downton Abbey or where Miss Marple lives but if you live in a UK Metropolitan area, its getting worse.

Of course it's not just British expats here. There are loads of people from South Africa and some Americans too! My OH claims he met an Australian at work, but maybe he was just visiting from the Brisbane office.

hahahaha

It's funny you know my husband couldn't get over how different Perth is from Melbourne in that he said Perth is full of aussies compared to Melbourne which is full of Greeks and Italians

Archived