Hey from cold n wet Essex!

the randalls

Hi All

Had a good look through this website and thought it looked such a friendly place!!

And a minefield of useful info!

So, this is us - hubby Ted has had his TRA approved, we have sponsorship from Ted's aunt in WA and we're just waiting on some of the paperwork to get here (Essex) and then the visa application goes in!

I'm Tracey, our son is Chris (15) and the more we look around the site, the more excited we get!! lol

We live in Essex, and after much badgering from friends who moved to Pac Pines with their two boys over 2 years ago, we finally went and visited in August this year - we were totally blown away and cannot wait to get to Australia!!!

My mantra at the moment is 'This time next year'!!! :smile:Let's hope I'm right!!!

We'll really enjoy getting to know everyone and are looking forward to being part of this forum - moral boosting needed along the way I'm sure!

Cheers

Guest KP Nuts

Hi guy's and gold_cooper.gif to PIO, we are also from cold n wet Essex, have on oh word Croydon was just as bad. This site is very friendly and very informative, so any questions you may have just ask away.

Good luck with your application.

KP Nuts

Guest newnico

Welcome! You've definitely found the right place to come and share the good times and the bad (and the funny), and there's a huge amount of knowledge covering most aspects of the emigration process, so you can't go wrong. Just settle down at the pooter every night with your tea or Aussie wine and before you know it, it's bedtime (but you will have learned some interesting things).

Hi and welcome to PIO. The only problem I would say with this site is that it is sooooo addictive:twitcy:.

We are a family of 4 (two kids 7 and 3) but are going in convoy with my sister and her family and my mum. Hoping to move to Brisbane somewhere some time next year.

Guest THE JONEZYS

th_glitteryourway-835a83e1.gif

We used to live in cold n wet Essex but have been on the hot n sunny Mornington Peninsula for almost a year now........and love it!!

Lesley

Guest Sunsh1ne

Hello the Randalls and welcome !

This is a fantastic site isn't it ?

Another essex girl and her family almost (fingers crossed) on their way to Oz. Hoping to hear any time soon.

Guest Lorrainem

Hi There,

Just wondering if you would like a chat. We have been is Brizzy now for 2 years and still don't really know anybody. We live in the Greenban area. I am 45 and my husband John is 49 , we have a 16 year old son.

Guest Pingpongpom

Hi and Welcome to PIO..i have recently joined and it is such an enjoyable site..hope to meet you on other posts!:smile:

Pingpong:cute:

Guest koala12

Hi Tracey

Welcome to PiO - we moved to Sydney from Essex (Newbury Park) 16 months ago and we're loving it! It's officially the first day of summer today in Oz.....hmmm no sign of the sun so far today though!!!

Good luck with everything

Karen

Guest Sunsh1ne

Hello Koala

I see you're from Newbury Park - we're in Abridge just outside Chigwell - do you know it? I was interested to see that you are in Sydney because I haven't read much on the site about people going to Sydney - mostly to Perth or the Sunshine Coast.

Where have you settled in Sydney ? We are due to come out in May next year and I'm researching parts of Syndey however I think we'll finally decide on an area once we're out there and able to take a proper look around. My brother is in Harbord however ultimately we'll choose an area where I can work and the kids can go to school. Did you find a property easily or alternatively renting easy ? Hope you don't mind me asking its just that I know Newbury Park so well its great having someone on the 'other side' who comes from a similar area to me.

Thanks in advance !

Sunsh1ne

Guest cazbeckham

Hi and Welcome to the highly addictive POI Forum from us in Ely, Cambs soon to be Sunshine Coast..... eh Joanne?

Caz (Mum to Joanne - johatts)

Archived