176 visa lodged January 2012

• Replies 684
  • Created
  • Last Reply
*holding thumbs* I really really want this to be over now lol.

I know....I'm SOOOOOO FED up of it now. Not change AGAIN.

Im actually even getting annoyed! :(

Im tired(baby was up every 2 hours and of course I checked DIAC every two hours!!!)

Haha. The great lesson in patience.. aka applying for an australian visa :)

The thing I always find humbling is - the day you get the grant or any change in your application is such an event for you. For your CO or the DIAC staff, it's just another day in the office..

Haha. The great lesson in patience.. aka applying for an australian visa :)

The thing I always find humbling is - the day you get the grant or any change in your application is such an event for you. For your CO or the DIAC staff, it's just another day in the office..

That is so true Dono, I feel I am becoming less patient as the process drags on! I've tried moving my phone away so I can't check my emails or check the status online but I just find myself checking more and more we shouldn't have too much longer now! Glad to hear your OH medicals are on route too! Fingers crossed for you both! We were really lucky with my OH that we didn't have to do anything additional they were finalised the following day.

Em

For your CO or the DIAC staff, it's just another day in the office..

Don't be so sure about that. My neighbour works at DIAC and when I ask him how his day was he often says things like - had a good one today, made some people happy or conversely - not so good a day today, crushed some dreams.

And so another week begins! Good luck everyone :)

I was convinced we d be receiving an email last night - but sadly its not happened yet.

i hope dono you aren't writing that text next Monday.

i m starting to fear we ve been forgotten about!

I was convinced we d be receiving an email last night - but sadly its not happened yet. i hope dono you aren't writing that text next Monday. i m starting to fear we ve been forgotten about!
Hi AckAre you using an agent? Could you get them to email your CO to say PCCs have been uploaded? My PCCs and Army discharge cert was changed to met when my agent emailed them. Just a thought...

Yeah... if you haven't been bugging your CO there's no harm in sending them a quick email to ask them if everything is OK :)

Also - I have a feeling I will be waiting next week still. The medicals will probably take 2/3 days to be finalised. It's not likely that they'll issue the grant on Friday... we'll see though :)

If we go about contacting them...do you think send an email to the 'team2' email address that was on the bottom of the letter from the CO.

When we emailed 3 weeks ago we used the 'contact he dept' link on the bottom of the check the status of visa page and we never heard anything from it.

We've nothing outstanding now and do feel it should be getting looked at. At least you other guys have been having some movement on yours. Nothing has changed for us since we first got CO

If we go about contacting them...do you think send an email to the 'team2' email address that was on the bottom of the letter from the CO.

When we emailed 3 weeks ago we used the 'contact he dept' link on the bottom of the check the status of visa page and we never heard anything from it.

We've nothing outstanding now and do feel it should be getting looked at. At least you other guys have been having some movement on yours. Nothing has changed for us since we first got CO

Hi Ack

My agent emailed mine to this address

adelaide.gsm.team2@immi.gov.au This is where my visa was lodged. This email is in the content of the request for info in the 'Contacting GSM Adelaide' part

He addressed the email to the CO in person.

Dont forget to quote reference numbers etc...

Good luck

Guest mickhez

anyone know of many people being granted WA SS over the past couple weeks. I know my decision is coming this week! i can feel it! my agent had confirmation email last friday from WA to say a cast officer has been assigned! I completely sympathise with everyone! its so hard to not think about it! when we have worked for years to get this far and for it to all possibly crumble! (hopefully not) good luck eveyone please keep me updated with everyones approvals!

Guest dmcevilly

Hey Guys,

I've been reading the last 42 pages with excitement and dread. Applied for 176 on 18/02/2012, uploaded all documents, including Police Checks which I had done in December. Had my Medical last Friday in readiness for CO assignment. However, I see some of you talk about Form 80? I've looked at it and it seems a duplicate of the online questions. Will I need to complete too, if so why?

Thankyou in advance

Damien x

Replying on phone so Wgj be short. Not everyone is asked for it i dont think. Anyway if case officer wants it they ll request it. If you are worried down load it and see are you ok answering it. Holidays were a pain to fill out

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOO

OMG

OMG

OMG

visa

visa

visa

we flipping got one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Holy bloody hell!!!

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

ok....wow!

just found out like 5 mins ago....I went to bed early this evening and hubbie just came in to tell me; ha!

I thought I was dreaming...jesus ( I better not be!!!!)

woooo

:)

How am I meant to go back to sleep now!

So much for me getting to break it to him at 4 in the morning!!!

my god I cant believe it!

Guest kianobeano

WOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :

congratulations, .............stay up ...........all night...........have a PARTY !!!!!!! ......GO WAKE THE NEIGHBOURS !!!!!!!!

XXXX[

:biglaugh::biglaugh:QUOTE=ack;1347733]WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOO

OMG

OMG

OMG

visa

visa

visa

we flipping got one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Holy bloody hell!!!

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

ok....wow!

just found out like 5 mins ago....I went to bed early this evening and hubbie just came in to tell me; ha!

I thought I was dreaming...jesus ( I better not be!!!!)

woooo

:)

How am I meant to go back to sleep now!

So much for me getting to break it to him at 4 in the morning!!!

my god I cant believe it!

Archived