Girls coffee get together, Perth northern burbs.

Hi

Just wondering if there's another coffee get together planned? And if I can tag along?

I have been in iluka for a month now and need to start meeting people and having some adult conversation ( have two children 6 and 4).

Thanks

Helen

Hiya, i'm about to return to the Uk for a visit on Monday, back in Perth 19th June, however, i'm sure there will be a coffee meet up when i'm away, I will ask someone to put it on PIO to let you know when it's happening.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi

So gutted but I cant make it on Thursday as I have something on in school. would have loved to have come and met some new people.

Let me know when the next one is and as long as its not a thursday I should be ok.

Hope you all have fun

Helen x

Id love to meet some new people, been here a month on the 27th, and would have my 3 year old with me after dropping my 4 years old at school, would it be ok to bring kids??

Joanne

Id love to meet some new people, been here a month on the 27th, and would have my 3 year old with me after dropping my 4 years old at school, would it be ok to bring kids??

Joanne

Yes! There have been a few others with pre-school age kids posting on here though. It might be worth seeing if anyone can suggest somewhere very child-friendly to meet up where people can take younger ones (indoor ball pit, enclosed park etc). Many of the play areas in parks don't seem to be fenced in and it would be nice for them to be able to play while parents have a chat.

Suggestions anyone?

Yes! There have been a few others with pre-school age kids posting on here though. It might be worth seeing if anyone can suggest somewhere very child-friendly to meet up where people can take younger ones (indoor ball pit, enclosed park etc). Many of the play areas in parks don't seem to be fenced in and it would be nice for them to be able to play while parents have a chat.

Suggestions anyone?

What about Mindarie Dome, has a play area out the back, depending on the age of the children.:biggrin:

Joanne

Hello everyone, my hubby & I arrived with our little boy (he is nearly 8 months) 2 days ago so just sorting stuff out but would love to meet up with other mums for coffee! Keep me posted for any meet ups and I will try to make it!

Hi girls, it might be better to start another thread for those that want to meet with kiddies it'll make it easier for others to find and meet up. Of course everyone is still welcome to come along but i remember how difficult it was going out to "adult" places with kiddies it didn't really make it a relaxing afternoon :)

Hello Girls! Arrived here 2 weeks ago from London - renting in Ocean Reef area - have two kids boy aged 12 and daughter age 10 who start school on Tuesday. Am worried about what I am going to do with myself once they are at school and hubby at work! Would love to meet up for coffees, chats and cake! Have no car yet but I can get a cab to Joondalup shopping centre and surrounds!

• 2 weeks later...