Favourite Aussie Beer??

Guest JoanneHattersley

Guest Sexy Welsh Aussie Bird

Well johatts,

Me being a lager lout hehe, I do like my Tooheys Extra Dry but over the last week I have been introduced to Carlton dry which has less calories etc, funny enough just having one now! Mmmmmmmm tastes goooood! Whats your tipple???

Sian xxx

My other half like Crown Lager followed by several JD´S !!!!!!!!!!!

cheers

Don't know about Ozzie beer but had far too many JD's last night:wacko: and feel rubbish today !

Thought the cans of Jim Beam and Coke in Australia where OK though, never had them here and not sure if they sell them here even.

Anyone got a good remedy for a hangover? (dont say don' drink in the first place!)Going to go and take a Resolve now!

Gd Day Allx

Guest billy braveheart

tooheys extra dry does it for me too yum

but anything extra cold n wet will do me

Kdal get yourself a few cans of irn bru it works wonders for a hangover

Don't know about Ozzie beer but had far too many JD's last night:wacko: and feel rubbish today !

Thought the cans of Jim Beam and Coke in Australia where OK though, never had them here and not sure if they sell them here even.

Anyone got a good remedy for a hangover? (dont say don' drink in the first place!)Going to go and take a Resolve now!

Gd Day Allx

36_12_11.gif

hi besides coffee have a "BEROCCA" they work wonders !!!!

have a gd day

Guest THE JONEZYS

OH likes Crown..........when I feel all wined out, I love a crisp cold Tooheys Extra Dry. Always hits the spot on a hot day like today:notworthy:

Lesley

HI GUYS MR K LIKES VB AND JIM BEAM IN CANS - A CHEAPER ALTERNATIVE IS WOODSTOCK WHICH ACTUALLY TASTES BETTER -IF YOU WANT TO TRY OUT OZZIE BEERS / MIXERS /CRISPS /AND SWEETS BEFORE YOU GO TRY THIS WEBSITE WHICH IS UK BASED. WE GOT A DELIVERY A FEW MONTHS AGO AND HAD AN OZZIE NITE !

SANZA - South African, New Zealand and Australian Online Shop :jiggy::jiggy::jiggy:

Guest BullcreekBob
Whats your favourite Aussie beer? What can you recommend?

G'day

When it's an option, I'll go for the draught Stella thanks. When at the cricket I'll go for the Crown lager. At my brother in law's place it'll be Melbourne Bitter (much better than it's brother - Vic Bitter). Of the brewery's in the Swan Valley, the wheat beer at Elmar's is a favourite and I'm pretty partial to the Pils at Little Creatures Brewery in Freo.

Hic.

Archived