Psychic mediums?? Eastern suburbs, Melbourne?

young2682

Guest Bertie

Hi my daughters friends mum is in Berwick I don't know what shes like though I have never been to see her, I can get her number if you don't find anyone else :biggrin:

Try Chris Shepherd, she has been amazingly correct, she named names of my sister and my children and is very reasonably priced. She is in Emerald, near the Lake, not that far from you across the way, but well worth it. And she is English by the way !

Ph: 59682493 (from within Melbourne)

• 2 years later...
Try Chris Shepherd, she has been amazingly correct, she named names of my sister and my children and is very reasonably priced. She is in Emerald, near the Lake, not that far from you across the way, but well worth it. And she is English by the way !

Ph: 59682493 (from within Melbourne)

How much is she Olly? i have heard of her. i heard she was great! she was very accurate with my family members.

Talking of psychics.

i was shopping in Tesco a couple of weeks ago and I noticed a woman was looking at me intently. She came over and asked if she knew me. I looked at her and shook my head.

Then she stood right up close and asked if I knew her. Our eyes locked and suddenly I was thinking of a job I used to have 25 yrs ago, I asked her if she used to work at Gutteridges. She said no, but that's my name, I am Mrs ***** Gutteridge.

So,I asked was she related to the Gutteridges who had a factory in Leicester, she said no, but that's my name.

My chin by this time was on my chest, I can't explain how I plucked her name out of thin air, she was as shocked as I was. I still have no idea who she was. I turned to my friend who was with me and said, are you hearing this? She said yes and stop it, you're spooking me out.

So, is this how psychics work? it simply comes to them like it did to me on that day. I am not a psychic but I can't explain what happened and I do sometimes dream about things which then happen soon after.

I believe that there are a lot of charletons out there, but there are some people who have an extrordinary gift of knowing things that maybe they shouldn't.