Random 176 questions!

dalejaneaustralia

Hi, we are finally going to be submitting our visa over the next few days :)

I just have a couple of queries if anyone can help.......

1- On the section where it asks you to confirm which state has sponsored you, it lists all the various states and various regional substates etc. We are sponsored by Victoria.

Our SS letter calls our sponsorship "Victoria Government Sponsorship" but all of the sponsorship schemes on the are for Victoria Regional Development or Victoria Dept of Innovation.

Anyone ever queried this, we were just going to pick Regional Development, they have our ref number.

2- Identity Cards

We're in the UK and I was thinking of our National Insurance card is the closest thing, or do we leave this blank?

Sorry it's a bit waffly!!

Thanks

Dale

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1- On the section where it asks you to confirm which state has sponsored you, it lists all the various states and various regional substates etc. We are sponsored by Victoria.
I had a similar issue for WA, I called DIAC and they referred me back to the WA state migration centre who said that DIAC don't have the latest codes for the various states' departments on the online forms and to use the best match.

Might be different for Victoria though.

Our SS letter calls our sponsorship "Victoria Government Sponsorship" but all of the sponsorship schemes on the are for Victoria Regional Development or Victoria Dept of Innovation.

I faced this too - Like you, had VIC sponsorship, not regional or anything so selected the Victoria Dept of innovation option as it seemed best fit (main state govt Dept), added my reference number...and it seemed to work as got the visa! Hope this helps. Good luck.

Archived