Application being processed further>> E-mail sent to you

samk6

Hi dear All.

I checked my online application status Yesterday. It says that Application being processed further and most documents have met except few documents. As well as it has mentioned that "23/09/2011 E-mail sent to you". so i called my agent and asked about that. they told that they didn't receive any mail as yet and even though it has mentioned like "23/09/2011 E-mail sent to you" it will take few days to receive the email...................

is this true? does it takes few day to receive the email even though they have mentioned that "23/09/20011 E-mail sent to you".

Please give me your opinions..............

Thanks

samk6

Guest weezypenguin

we got our visa approvals this week. On Monday our staus online said requesting more information.

We found this out onlone but the DIAC officer contacted our agent and told them.

We got the info to them on Wednesday mornign and they had approved it 3 hours later.

I think your agent maybe not telling you the proper story.

Who is your agent?

we got our visa approvals this week. On Monday our staus online said requesting more information.

We found this out onlone but the DIAC officer contacted our agent and told them.

We got the info to them on Wednesday mornign and they had approved it 3 hours later.

I think your agent maybe not telling you the proper story.

Who is your agent?

thanks for the reply weezypenguin.

They are local agent in my country. i am not going to argue with that person who handles my visa application. hope to meet manager on Monday morning............ :idea:

Mine has "Email sent to you 26/8/11" and that is when I received it - normally the first communication from your assigned CO. Talk to your agent, you are paying them so you have a right to question them !

thank you for your reply Chardy. i am going to meet them on Monday. I have already paid 6 digits $$$,$$$ of money for them. :cry:

Hi dear All.

I checked my online application status Yesterday. It says that Application being processed further and most documents have met except few documents. As well as it has mentioned that "23/09/2011 E-mail sent to you". so i called my agent and asked about that. they told that they didn't receive any mail as yet and even though it has mentioned like "23/09/2011 E-mail sent to you" it will take few days to receive the email...................

is this true? does it takes few day to receive the email even though they have mentioned that "23/09/20011 E-mail sent to you".

Please give me your opinions..............

Thanks

samk6

samk6 congrats that things are moving on for you too.The same applies to me regarding the process.I too have most of my documents MET .And an e-mail was sent on the 19/9/2011.This was received by my agent . i had mailed her and informed her about it.Yes, she did receive it well I'm not sure if she received it on the same day coz i only got a reply from her on the 22rd and she said it was a request from the DICA.well, i don't know what it is may be informing that we have a co and the team they belong to.WELL i just hope things move fast for us as we have been waiting for a long time.It made it 2 yrs since i put in my papers. Well all the best to both of us.

Guest weezypenguin

the coments about the email is correct. LLike i said i had the same situation and the email was sent to the agent and not me. So they would have got it straight away and contacted you accordingly.

that is what you pay them for.

samk6 congrats that things are moving on for you too.The same applies to me regarding the process.I too have most of my documents MET .And an e-mail was sent on the 19/9/2011.This was received by my agent . i had mailed her and informed her about it.Yes, she did receive it well I'm not sure if she received it on the same day coz i only got a reply from her on the 22rd and she said it was a request from the DICA.well, i don't know what it is may be informing that we have a co and the team they belong to.WELL i just hope things move fast for us as we have been waiting for a long time.It made it 2 yrs since i put in my papers. Well all the best to both of us.

Thanks for the reply Wensmal and congrats you too.... hope to talk with manger of the agency on Monday...

All emails we recieved the same day they were sent and our agent forwarded them straight to us. I would definatley be having a word.

Thank you very much for the reply.... Everybody says that it should receive to agent on same date that they have mentioned in the online status.

but still i cant't understand that why did my agent tell me like that?....

:confused:

the coments about the email is correct. LLike i said i had the same situation and the email was sent to the agent and not me. So they would have got it straight away and contacted you accordingly.

that is what you pay them for.

you are correct weezypenguin.

But why did my agent tell me like that?

:confused: