Wanting To Make Friends In Perth!

Kelbuz

• 2 weeks later...
i am 13 :) when will you be moving here? i arrived in perth on wednesday and it is very exciting and the area is very nice.:biggrin:

Well we have just been accepted again so now it's only the medicals left I think :) we hope to move maybe next October :) what part are you in ? :)

• 2 months later...
This is Hayley .. I set up my own account :) NOR anyway , maybe Jundalup :) ? You ?

We stayed near Joondalup when we went for holidays in 2007 and 2008. My mum and dad are thinking of going a little higher up now. They have been looking at Butler and Jindalee. How are things with you? Kelsey x:biggrin:

• 3 weeks later...
i am 13 :) when will you be moving here? i arrived in perth on wednesday and it is very exciting and the area is very nice.:biggrin:

What part have you moved to? Hopefully next October. We had our medicals 2 weeks ago and seems good now :) where are you from?

Guest Squishy
Hi... Using my mom's account :D

We are moving to Perth (or around there)

I'm 13 and have family in Perth but still wanna make some friends there... Not really worried but I will miss my friends loads!!

Got a brother and a sister(twin) and they are 5... but no pets :D

Got my own account now (yay) xD

• 3 months later...
Using my mum and dads account will get them to set me up one I'm 11 and my brother (jason) is 13 we r movin to Perth jan 20 would like to make some friends not sure exactly where we are going in Perth yet. Thanks Jamie

hi im christian im 13 in october i am looking to get to know some people to make friends with and im moving across on the 6th september

Archived