Wanting To Make Friends In Perth!

Kelbuz

Hi My Name Is Kelsey

I Am 13 And I Have 3 Younger Brothers Who Are Age 12, 8 And 6

We Have Applied To Move To Perth And Hope To Be There By Next September

We Are Probz Moving NOR And I Am Looking To Make Friends That Live There Already Or That Are Moving There Soon!! :jiggy:

• 4 weeks later...

hi i am using my mums account and i am also 13 and am hopefully moving to north perth in december and i am very excited i should be there for christmas! i was also hoping to make friends before i get there too.

i also have 3 brothers aged 11, 15 and 16.

i also have some questions if anyone can help me. or if anyone has already moved or planning on moving there and wants to talk.

i might get my own login soon.

:smile:

hi i am using my mums account and i am also 13 and am hopefully moving to north perth in december and i am very excited i should be there for christmas! i was also hoping to make friends before i get there too.

i also have 3 brothers aged 11, 15 and 16.

i also have some questions if anyone can help me. or if anyone has already moved or planning on moving there and wants to talk.

i might get my own login soon.

:smile:

Heeyyyaaa Were Abouts Is North Perth Are You Looking At ? If You Want To Ask Me Any Questions Just Ask Because I Went To Perth And Brisbane In 2007 So I Have Been There Before And We Stayed In Australia For Christmas xxx :) xxx

Heeyyyaaa Were Abouts Is North Perth Are You Looking At ? If You Want To Ask Me Any Questions Just Ask Because I Went To Perth And Brisbane In 2007 So I Have Been There Before And We Stayed In Australia For Christmas xxx :) xxx

we are looking at moving to near joondalup or mindarie. Somewhere from Hillarys in the south to Quinns rock in the north.

have you moved to oz or are you moving there? Do you have any pets?

I have been looking at local schools on the internet. I am a bit worried about missing my friends here and making new friends there. :smile:

we are looking at moving to near joondalup or mindarie. Somewhere from Hillarys in the south to Quinns rock in the north.

have you moved to oz or are you moving there? Do you have any pets?

I have been looking at local schools on the internet. I am a bit worried about missing my friends here and making new friends there. :smile:

We Haven't Lived There Before, Just Been There To Visit My Mum's Family And For A Holiday.

We Loved Joondalup And Would Love To Move Around There Ourselves. We Stayed At Currambine Nearby For Part Of Our Holiday Near Perth And Thought It Was Lovely.

Have You Been Before?

We Have A Dog (Boxer) And 2 Cats To Move Across Also. We Are Waiting For Our Visa So Are Keeping Our Fingers Crossed. We Are Hoping To Move There Next September.

I Am Gonna Miss My Friends Too And My School But I Love Western Australia And I Think I Will Be Happy There Too. One Of My Friends Has Just Moved To Brisbane And Another Has Just Moved To America. You Will Be Fine. The Australian's Are Very Friendly. You Can Have Me As A Friend Too If You Like?

I Haven't Looked At The Schools Much Yet. I Know My Mum Has. But Not Sure Where We Are Going To Move To Yet. My Parents Love Currambine area, But We Move Move A Bit Further North Around Clarkson. They Don't Want To Move More Than An Hour Away From Perth Met.

Where Do You Live At The Moment? x

We Haven't Lived There Before, Just Been There To Visit My Mum's Family And For A Holiday.

We Loved Joondalup And Would Love To Move Around There Ourselves. We Stayed At Currambine Nearby For Part Of Our Holiday Near Perth And Thought It Was Lovely.

Have You Been Before?

We Have A Dog (Boxer) And 2 Cats To Move Across Also. We Are Waiting For Our Visa So Are Keeping Our Fingers Crossed. We Are Hoping To Move There Next September.

I Am Gonna Miss My Friends Too And My School But I Love Western Australia And I Think I Will Be Happy There Too. One Of My Friends Has Just Moved To Brisbane And Another Has Just Moved To America. You Will Be Fine. The Australian's Are Very Friendly. You Can Have Me As A Friend Too If You Like?

I Haven't Looked At The Schools Much Yet. I Know My Mum Has. But Not Sure Where We Are Going To Move To Yet. My Parents Love Currambine area, But We Move Move A Bit Further North Around Clarkson. They Don't Want To Move More Than An Hour Away From Perth Met.

Where Do You Live At The Moment? x

i havent been there yet but my mum and dad have been. i also have a dog (hamish) and a cat (chester). we got a visas last week and our hopefully moving in december. my mum and dad have been looking for schools and my dad has been to visit some and sed they're very nice. we our hoping to move near to the beach. i live in nw england. my dad dosen't want to be too far away from his new office x :smile:

i havent been there yet but my mum and dad have been. i also have a dog (hamish) and a cat (chester). we got a visas last week and our hopefully moving in december. my mum and dad have been looking for schools and my dad has been to visit some and sed they're very nice. we our hoping to move near to the beach. i live in nw england. my dad dosen't want to be too far away from his new office x :smile:

Awhhh I Used To Have A White Dog Called Chester He Was A Labrodor. We Live In Yorkshire xxx:jiggy:

Guest rrwilky
Awhhh I Used To Have A White Dog Called Chester He Was A Labrodor. We Live In Yorkshire xxx:jiggy:

Hi

I am 10 and we are also looking at moving to this area of Perth, I live in Yorkshire at the moment but have never been to Australia. I have two sisters aged 3 and 4 and a pet rat called Rex, but think he will probably have died by the time we move out there which should be towards the end of next year.

I am nervous about startig school in Australia as I am not sure what to expect, and am worried about missing my friends and family, has anyone else felt like this??

• 2 weeks later...
Using my mum and dads account will get them to set me up one I'm 11 and my brother (jason) is 13 we r movin to Perth jan 20 would like to make some friends not sure exactly where we are going in Perth yet. Thanks Jamie

Hi Jamie I Have 3 Brothers One Is 12 One Is 8 and One Is 6. We Are Hopefully Moving To Perth In October Next Year And We Are Looking At North Of Perth. xxx:jiggy:

Hi

I am 10 and we are also looking at moving to this area of Perth, I live in Yorkshire at the moment but have never been to Australia. I have two sisters aged 3 and 4 and a pet rat called Rex, but think he will probably have died by the time we move out there which should be towards the end of next year.

I am nervous about startig school in Australia as I am not sure what to expect, and am worried about missing my friends and family, has anyone else felt like this??

Heyy I Am Just Turned 13.I Have Been To Australia To Perth And Brisbane But it Was In 2007 In December.I Have 3 Brothers Aged 12,8 And 6. We Have A Boxer Dog Called Sasha And 2 Cats Twiggy And Gordon And Wr Are Taking Them With Us.

I Am A Bit Worried About Making Friends But My Friend Moved To Brisane Just Over A Year Ago And She Has Made Lots Of Friends And She Loves It! So I Think Ill Be Fine Making New Friends!

Where Abouts In Yorkshire Are You? I Live In East Yorkshire xx:jiggy:

• 2 weeks later...
Hey :-) this is my mom's account .. My name is Hayley and I'm 15 :)

We have applied for a visa to Perth and have been accepted for the first part :D

If we are fully accepted, we hope to move by next Summer :)

I live in Ireland and I have one sister .. she's 9 :)

Any advice on schools? or just want to make friends? :)

Heyyya I Am 13 I Live In England Yorkshirre And We Are Hoping To Move To Perth By Next October I Dont Know About Schools Yet My Mum And Dad Will Look Into It But Where Abouts Are You Moving To In Perth? xx :)

Hi

Heyyy I Am 13 I Live In Yorkshire! Where Abouts Do You Live? I Went To Perth And Brisbane On Holiday For Christmas In 2007! I Have 3 Brothers Aged 12,9 And 6 And I Have A Dog Called Sasha And 2 Cats Gordon And Twiggy! Don't Be Nervous About Moving I Have A Lot Of My Friends Moving To Australia And They Love It You Will Make Friends Dont Worry! And You Can Always Vistit England And Skype With Your Family! xxx :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi :)

Me and my family have moved from South Wales, UK. We have been living in a place called Kalgoorlie for two years but we are finally moving to Perth now and that is where we have always wanted to be. x