Which family members need to be included?

oidara

I am filling in an online application for a 175 visa.

In the section where it asks you to list "other family members", meaning non-migrating parents and siblings, does it just mean parents and siblings of the applicant or also of the applicant's spouse?

I know - I filled in the paper application first, before the online one to make sure we had all the information. the paper one explains it better:

Part H – Details of other family members

Give details of ALL your and your partner’s other family members.

I think its for the future if you were going to sponsor a family member, and you didnt list them when you applied for your visa, chances are they arent family.

Okay, so I need to include my folks and sister too, then. It doesn't seem to say explicitly and it kind of implies that it's only wanting the applicant's family members. I will add mine too.

Sorry I have put some info on your other thread

http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/migration-issues/125990-what-stage-do-you-have-give-info-your-relationship.html

Okay, so I need to include my folks and sister too, then. It doesn't seem to say explicitly and it kind of implies that it's only wanting the applicant's family members. I will add mine too.

That's right. I am the partner of main applicant. I had to put my parents, my sister and 4 half-siblings (who I don't know that well). Had to get their DOBs etc which is another story!!

Good luck

x

Hi, Sorry to jump in on the thread but I'm also confused by the other family members section. As the applicant for a 176 visa i've put my immediate family members on the list but it looks like i need to include my husbands parents and siblings too. When i put the details in there is a field for 'Relationship to you' which doesn't include any in laws. Do i put the relationship to my husband, even though that would make it look like i've got 4 parents and 9 siblings lol!

Thanks

Becky x

Hi, Sorry to jump in on the thread but I'm also confused by the other family members section. As the applicant for a 176 visa i've put my immediate family members on the list but it looks like i need to include my husbands parents and siblings too. When i put the details in there is a field for 'Relationship to you' which doesn't include any in laws. Do i put the relationship to my husband, even though that would make it look like i've got 4 parents and 9 siblings lol!

Thanks

Becky x

Yes...

Archived