South Australia SS timeline

path2aus

Brickies and stonemasons still on the list... which should cheer me up for IF we ever sell the hse and get there,if i didnt know it was pretty slack out there for work atm that is.

I wonder how they work out the trades/occupations needed sometimes tbh?is it immediate vacancies,predicted vacancies/workload in the future or what???

Just thinking out loud,its ok:biggrin:

Guest stiffmizer
Hello All,

Does anyone know the processing time for SA for Nomination. I am currently awaiting my ACS results but would want to know how long it takes to receive nomination from South Australia.

Thanks

Hey

Big Bob has started an awesome tracker for Poms in Adelaide forum to followup applications... I think it would be useful...try this link to see the tracker just for SA Applications...http://www.pomsinadelaide.com/forum/adelaide-migration-issues/25627-state-sponsorship-tracker-again-34.html

Hey

Big Bob has started an awesome tracker for Poms in Adelaide forum to followup applications... I think it would be useful...try this link to see the tracker just for SA Applications...http://www.pomsinadelaide.com/forum/adelaide-migration-issues/25627-state-sponsorship-tracker-again-34.html

If anyone is looking for this thread (and for some reason the link isn't working or something) its the one I said above, look in the listings for 'Started by Adelaide_Bound' 'State Sponsorship Tracker again' I think its called.