Anyone else pregnant while filling out 176 visa?

Jillyg65

Hello there

I have a 3 & a half yr old daughter.

I am currently just 12 weeks pregnant.

We've just handed in our State Sponsorship form for SA.

As soon as that is back (fingers crossed) we will start with the visa.

Does anyone know how we let them know I am expecting, as we will obviously only go once second is born.

On the form there is a section for your dependants. But, just wondered if I enter on there one due march 2012.?

Anti info would be appreciated.

Thank you

Hello there

I have a 3 & a half yr old daughter.

I am currently just 12 weeks pregnant.

We've just handed in our State Sponsorship form for SA.

As soon as that is back (fingers crossed) we will start with the visa.

Does anyone know how we let them know I am expecting, as we will obviously only go once second is born.

On the form there is a section for your dependants. But, just wondered if I enter on there one due march 2012.?

Anti info would be appreciated.

Thank you

You can't add the one due in March 2012, as you havent got name or passport yet.

As you are pregnant you wont be able to get medicals done (chest xray) until after the baby is born. Once the baby is born, and got a passport you can add them to your application.

As you are having the baby before you go this is the best way to go, as if you had already been granted your visa, you would need to get 101 child visa for new baby which costs $1995.

here is a link to another thread to others that have been pregnant while applying and got their CO to delay their medicals until after the baby is born.

http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/migration-issues/115266-176-app-hold-til-baby-born-how-long-after.html

Congrats:biggrin:

Archived