457 Visa granted

Although I thought this time would never come, after 8 very long weeks we got our visa approved!!!!

and the best thing was it happened on our daughters birthday, I told her it was Australia's birthday present to her.

After much excitement, and a far amount of alcohol, I am now looking at the enormity of what we have to do know to get there..............so much rubbish in this house!!

Sarah

X:biggrin:

yeeeaaay!!!..many congrats to you guys..!!!..so from start to finish it only took 8 weeks, was that for you otr your little one ??.. what visa did u go for..i have been told it would be 6 months for my fiancees visa to be approved...and its sponcerd by me (im an autsralian in the uk)... x

Hi

its an employer sponsored long-term business visa, it was 8 weeks for us all, it was dealt with a family group I suppose.

So excited, and so busy!

Sarah

Congratulations to you!!

My 457 has been in 5 weeks on Friday and I can't wait but totally crapping it at the same time!

How long have you got till you move over and where are you headed?

Bev

Hi

We are heading to Bendigo in Victoria. DH is off at the end of September and I want to be there before December, fingers crossed!

Sarah

Well good luck with the big move and I hope everything goes smoothly and without incident!

My visa has been granted today so we will be moving over to Perth end September so just got a month to get everything done so I know how you are feeling!

All the best!

Bev

Congratulations to both Norfolk Gal & Bev F on gettng yours visa's. :notworthy:

Good luck with all your arrangements for the move, hope all goes smoothly.

Wishing you all a safe journey & a great new life in Oz. :jiggy:

Archived