New Cat 4 July 1st 2011

Guest cat4july2011

Hiya,

Im sure the time will fly by for you in the waiting room....

I know its risky but thats the one of the main reasons I front loaded PCC's and medicals, dont wanna spend too lin in the waiting room...I'll go loopy...:wacko:

Bpremji I have just been looking at your spreadsheet (it is very informative thank you). Just looking at how long people have waited for their grant from getting a case officer. I dont know how im going to cope!!

Does this mean you have a CO??????

Alas no!! However I've front loaded absolutely everything I could possibly think of in the entire world that they might ask for (had almost 60 documents, some with like 10/20 pages lol), so I think I meet the 'waiting room' criteria! lol :biglaugh:

Keeping my fingers crossed for a straight grant now once they reach us June applicants, which I really don't think is too far round the corner! :eek:

Guest Egyptian Prince
you hoped to take Tania Place in the waiting room and you did it , lol so reserve the place coz soon i will hope to take your place there which was Tania place lol :biglaugh:

WaitingtogotoOZ get ready as i am planning to enter the waiting room, so be ready to get your visa granted and go out of the waiting room to take your seat there :) :tongue:

Update for this week

for those that got CO and Visa granted congratulations to

Name: Eng32

Destination: QLD

Date of Visa application:april 2011

Nationality: British

High/Low Risk: LR

Trade/profession: Electronics Engineer 233411

Visa type: 175

Onshore/offshore: offshore

Pre-14th July 2010 Category (If applicable):

Post-14th July Category: Group: 4

Medicals submitted:

Police check submitted:

Date CO assigned:20/10/11 Team 2

Date of employment verification (If applicable):

Date visa granted:21/11/10

Name: pandv_2000

Destination: QLD/Sydney

Date of Visa application: 6 April 11

Nationality: British

High/Low Risk: LR

Trade/profession: Managment Accountant

Visa type: 175

Onshore/offshore: Offshore

Pre-14th July 2010 Category (If applicable): N/A

Post-14th July Category:

Medicals submitted:

Police check submitted:

Date CO assigned: 21/11/11 team 4

Date visa granted:

Name: Egyptian Prince

Destination:melbourne

Date of Visa application:13 April 2011

Nationality:Egyptian

High/Low Risk:

Trade/profession: Electrical Engineer

Visa type:175

Onshore/offshore: offshore

Pre-14th July 2010 Category (If applicable):Cat : 3

Post-14th July Category: Cat : 4

Medicals submitted: no

Police check submitted:no

Date CO assigned:22/11/11 team 7

Date visa granted

Good luck everyone :hug: for next week.

Alas no!! However I've front loaded absolutely everything I could possibly think of in the entire world that they might ask for (had almost 60 documents, some with like 10/20 pages lol), so I think I meet the 'waiting room' criteria! lol :biglaugh:

Keeping my fingers crossed for a straight grant now once they reach us June applicants, which I really don't think is too far round the corner! :eek:

We have uploaded most things too, apart from form 80(will wait and see if they ask for it)

Hopefully they will get to us June lot soon!!:biggrin:

Hubby sent passport's today. (look after them for me mr postman)

My passport runs out next June so will need to get it renewed before we go for our reccie in Aug and then will have to tell the DIAC so they can update their records :arghh: so I think I might get the stamp in once I renew it.

Does anyone know what happens if your passport is due or runs out while you are living in Oz? Can you just renew it in the sme way that you do here? Just cos my daughters only 6 and she just gets 5 year passports at the mo. :goofy:

My passport runs out next June so will need to get it renewed before we go for our reccie in Aug and then will have to tell the DIAC so they can update their records :arghh: so I think I might get the stamp in once I renew it.

Does anyone know what happens if your passport is due or runs out while you are living in Oz? Can you just renew it in the sme way that you do here? Just cos my daughters only 6 and she just gets 5 year passports at the mo. :goofy:

Mine runs out in jan 2013 just gonna let it. Run out and renew if I have too

Guest Egyptian Prince
Just checked mine and don't have any mention of PCC there - only in the list of documents that I've actually uploaded which isn't connected to the status page.

Actually the PCC was not required in the list when i first post my documents online (the same case as you), but once the C.O. contacted me a new line was added to my list which is the PCC (overseas panel clearence certificate 2). :huh:

Good luck everyone, hope it is a good week for you. our house goes up for sale this week. That will me the next waiting room the waiting to sell room.[/QUO

Good luck to all those selling houses too, we have exchanged one agent:policeman: for another:jimlad: i'm not sure who's worse:eek:

We will also be contacting estate agents this week to put our house up for sale :wubclub: Let our sales be quick ones:laugh: