New Cat 4 July 1st 2011

Guest cat4july2011

Guest AndyH78
last date of entry is Mar 4, 2012.

took meds on Nov 3, 2011.

thats around 5 months effectivity for my case

So twelve months from your PCCs then, as I thought, not sure what happened with DCAL?

knock knock

oh hi, excuse me, hmmm where to sit, oops sorry was that your foot i trod on?, scuze me, sorry, sorry, ah a seat..... IN THE WAITING ROOM - Whoop - meds showing as finalised.

Oh hello..... look's like we have a new nut job in the waiting room. Congratulations waitingtogo hope your stay is short.

Guys, by the grace of God, our visa has been approved.

Thanks for everyone's support for the past 8-9 months of wait.

Congratulations :jiggy::jiggy::jiggy:

Name: JohnAnton

Date of Visa application: march 2011

High/Low Risk: HR

Trade/profession: Accountant

Visa type: 175

Onshore/offshore: Offshore

Pre-14th July 2011 Category (If applicable):

Post-14th July Category:

Medicals submitted: Not Yet

Police check submitted: March 2011

Date CO assigned: 30/10/11

Date of employment verification (If applicable): N/A

Date visa granted: 17/11/11

knock knock

oh hi, excuse me, hmmm where to sit, oops sorry was that your foot i trod on?, scuze me, sorry, sorry, ah a seat..... IN THE WAITING ROOM - Whoop - meds showing as finalised.

I recommend the seat by the window, you can watch the pigeons trying to steal the squirrels nuts!

Guest Lori2011
same here. my car was sold 2 weeks ago and almost everything is set. just need the grant so we can buy the plane ticket and fly to perth within november

John! Congratulations on your grant!!!!! Im so happy for you, we r heading to Perth too, lets have a beer to celebrate once we are down there!!

As the last March applicants, I can now say that my documents turned as "Met" today. Form 80, PCC and Medicals are marked as requested.

Thanks AAZZR and all the others.

That's awesome news! Good luck with the medicals etc!!!:v_SPIN:

AAAZR

Anyways I am a 496 cat 5 applicant. My only interest is hoping that you cat 4 guys finish fast hoping that we too get a chance at getting our visa. Being negative after 4 years of waiting i think is my right. Hope this is sufficient.

Thank you very much for the reply Rahul and for giving some info. Offcourse you will be frustrated and negative after 4 years,thats a looooooooong time! At least now we know where you're coming from. I appreciate the time you took to reply!:hug:

Big relief, looking forward to the next update, hope there is a big push forward in the official time line for category 4

I've noticed that you are a lot more positive the last 2 days with all the CO's and grants coming in and I really hope DIAC will help us keep you positive:wink:

This has been a very eventful few days, I like it!!!!!:jiggy::jiggy:

A

Bpremji,

Just a few details to add for spreadsheet please....

Our CO is team 6.

Just please correct date of PC to 2011 (currently 2010).

AND THEN....the big question...

Am I in the waiting room if I still have to submit Specific Work Evidence? I'm so stressed about getting everything:chatterbox: And just having to BEG previous employer for contract and certificate of employment:arghh:

My head is just all over the place!! Am I in the waiting room already or standing on the welcome mat to the nuthouse ( aka waiting room):wub:

Thanks a lot!

A

Bpremji, can I have march 21st please? The update is this friday if am not wrong

Update will probably only come out next week Monday or Tuesday but will show update date as tomorrow...Thats actually what they've been doing for the last 3 or 4 updates if I'm not mistaken....:confused:

Will have to wait and see hey?

A

Technically your not in the waiting room, more of the pre-waiting room but Im sure nobody will mind you sitting in the corner ....:wink:

Bpremji,

Our CO is team 6.

Am I in the waiting room if I still have to submit Specific Work Evidence? I'm so stressed about getting everything:chatterbox: And just having to BEG previous employer for contract and certificate of employment:arghh:

My head is just all over the place!! Am I in the waiting room already or standing on the welcome mat to the nuthouse ( aka waiting room):wub:

Thanks a lot!

A

Bpremji,

Our CO is team 6.

Thanks a lot!

A

You join the waiting room when all docs are in and you are just waiting for a decision.

You join the waiting room when all docs are in and you are just waiting for a decision.

I can't wait to be in the waiting room:wink: Hopefully Monday:goofy:

Its much more stressful knowing someone is actually looking at your file than it is to wait for CO:twitcy: Or is it?:wub:

Good luck for tomorrow everyone!!

A

Guest Egyptian Prince
indeed. i expected it to be somewhere next week.

this shows how quick diac is doing work right now. BTW, my CO is from team 7.

thanks for the support guys. we will be leaving for perth within november.

Congratulations John and hope to let us know how are things with u in Australia :rolleyes:

well we will take some experience from the people who will go to OZ before us lol

Guest Egyptian Prince
knock knock

congratulation Waiting lol i think ur name now suit ur situation lol

by the way please reserve this place for me till i come and take ur place in the waiting room :) then u go out to OZ :))))) as i cant see any seat in the meeting room

Guest Egyptian Prince
Yay Tania

So happy for u

Hopefully I will take your place in the waiting room soon xx

you hoped to take Tania Place in the waiting room and you did it , lol so reserve the place coz soon i will hope to take your place there which was Tania place lol :biglaugh:

Guest Egyptian Prince
Who? I got mine by email.

Did you use agent or you applied it personally , i did it without agent so i dnt know how i will get a notice of getting CO :err:

Did you use agent or you applied it personally , i did it without agent so i dnt know how i will get a notice of getting CO :err:

We did not use an Agent and applied online. The CO sent us an email when he was allocated to us and there was also a line added on our online checking screen to tell us that he'd sent an email.

Mandy

Guest Lori2011

my experience:

waiting for co: little bit stressed, not too much

waiting for co when someone who applied after you gets it first: officially stressed

waiting for meds and pcc: worried, very stressed

waiting room: STRESSED!!!!!!!!! My heart stops for a second everytime i get mail....cannot sleep, anxious.....:wacko:

I used an agent so it all came through email.

We did not use an Agent and applied online. The CO sent us an email when he was allocated to us and there was also a line added on our online checking screen to tell us that he'd sent an email.

Mandy

I am so glad I couldn't check online as mine was paper based.

my experience:

waiting for co: little bit stressed, not too much

waiting for co when someone who applied after you gets it first: officially stressed

waiting for meds and pcc: worried, very stressed

waiting room: STRESSED!!!!!!!!! My heart stops for a second everytime i get mail....cannot sleep, anxious.....:wacko:

Yes welcome to the waiting room:biggrin: