New Cat 4 July 1st 2011

Guest cat4july2011

Guest waitingtogotooz

Anlopa

Whoooop whoooooooop

You must be buzzing. Dont worry about the waiting room as hopefully ill be in there this week and will take over with the crazy chat lol

CONGRATULATIONS

:hug::hug:

Tania - you're next :tongue::wink:

Congratulations Anlopa & Family!!!!!!!!:jiggy:

Feel like I know you really well as we went through the whole process together at the start, only wish they'd granted our visas in 2009, but we got there in the end, so, so very pleased for you!

Tania, you've got to be next surely!

Mandy x

After following the discussion about form 80 + 1221 me and my wife gathered all the information and filled in both of these forms for the two of us. I have frontloaded them today.

I understand now why there is so much discussion if they are needed or not. :confused:

It took us a day to sift through datestamps of pictures, visa stamps in passports + travel expense reports to gather all of the required data. :wacko:

But I must admit, it is a good feeling to know that I have uploaded everything and that our visa application should be decision ready now. :biggrin:

Lets hope that this will turn out to be a great week for all of us!!!

Good Luck to all of you!

Guest waitingtogotooz

I just rang the hospital where we had our meds done chasing up the 'signing off'. They said they have emailed the doctor hoping for her to come in "one day this week". Yeah like I have all the time in the world to sit around and wait. We need an emicon of pulling out hair!!!

I've dropped some magazines and jigsaws outside the waiting room and if someone could take the reserved sign of my chair as I don't need it any more as I woke this morning and checked online to see everything on the first page to Applicant Approved. We are so happy the kids are crying and Martin has just floated down the path on his way to work.

Hang in their you guys I have stressed out since getting my CO and him asking for extra docs, he never changed my docs page once which added to the stress and even now the docs page still says required.

AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH so what do I do now?

Congratulations :jiggy::jiggy::jiggy:

Name:Anlopa

Destination: QLD, Gold coast

Date of Visa application:12/05/09

Nationality:British

High/Low Risk:Low Risk

Trade/profession:Fitter

Visa type:175

Onshore/offshore:offshore

Pre-14th July 2010 Category (If applicable):5

Post-14th July Category:4

Medicals submitted:No

Police check submitted:No

Date CO assigned:30/08/11 Team 2

Date of employment verification (If applicable):NO

Date visa granted:14/11/11

Congratulations :jiggy::jiggy::jiggy:

Name:Anlopa

Destination: QLD, Gold coast

Date of Visa application:12/05/09

Nationality:British

High/Low Risk:Low Risk

Trade/profession:Fitter

Visa type:175

Onshore/offshore:offshore

Pre-14th July 2010 Category (If applicable):5

Post-14th July Category:4

Medicals submitted:No

Police check submitted:No

Date CO assigned:30/08/11 Team 2

Date of employment verification (If applicable):NO

Date visa granted:14/11/11

Thanks Tania, My fingers are crossed for you.

Guest Pumpkin30

It's not the Bridge Clinic is it by any chance?!

They are really doing my head in at the moment. Ok I know I am not in a rush as dont have a CO but they have been very difficult to get hold of and to get information out of. They had to send my urine sample off to the lab last Tuesday so obviously my meds cant be finalised until they know the outcome of it. I was told it took 2 days to get the results and they would arrive with the blood test results. I was told if there was a problem they would ring so if I dont hear anything then all is ok. I was also told if I wanted reassurance then just to call up on Friday morning which I did and was told that she couldnt get hold of my results as they were on the doctors table and she was doing medicals all day. I ring today and get told a different story. That the test results come back in 2 parts and that if there are any concerns then the doctor would phone me tomorrow as she only comes in Tuesdays!!!!!!!!!! So a whole week will of gone by not knowing if there is something wrong with my urine, like an infection that I could be getting treated for or something else is wrong :/ Why tell me it only takes 2 days to get results and to get a phone call if there is a problem and now its turned into a week. So tomorrow I am not going to know if im going to get a phone call or not as I think she will only ring if there is an issue. I will be checking my app to see if my meds will become finalised as if that happens then I know its ok, dont really want to ring the clinic again as they are useless.

Thanks, who will I talk to now in the waiting room lol good luck with all your planning and hope to see you still on here.

You don't get rid of me that easy :wacko:

I will be around to see everyone get their grants, I hope both you and core get grants this week as you 2 are the longest since lodgement.:notworthy:

:jiggy:

Guest waitingtogotooz

No its a hospital in Brentwood, Essex. I wonder if they know just how anxious people are who await these results. People seem so laid back.

It's not the Bridge Clinic is it by any chance?!

They are really doing my head in at the moment. Ok I know I am not in a rush as dont have a CO but they have been very difficult to get hold of and to get information out of. They had to send my urine sample off to the lab last Tuesday so obviously my meds cant be finalised until they know the outcome of it. I was told it took 2 days to get the results and they would arrive with the blood test results. I was told if there was a problem they would ring so if I dont hear anything then all is ok. I was also told if I wanted reassurance then just to call up on Friday morning which I did and was told that she couldnt get hold of my results as they were on the doctors table and she was doing medicals all day. I ring today and get told a different story. That the test results come back in 2 parts and that if there are any concerns then the doctor would phone me tomorrow as she only comes in Tuesdays!!!!!!!!!! So a whole week will of gone by not knowing if there is something wrong with my urine, like an infection that I could be getting treated for or something else is wrong :/ Why tell me it only takes 2 days to get results and to get a phone call if there is a problem and now its turned into a week. So tomorrow I am not going to know if im going to get a phone call or not as I think she will only ring if there is an issue. I will be checking my app to see if my meds will become finalised as if that happens then I know its ok, dont really want to ring the clinic again as they are useless.

Pumpkin, don't worry, i think we had the same Doctor? but i do know that it took from Tuesday to the following Tuesday for the results to get signed off by the Doctor as she is only in once per week. On the wednesday morning both my Husbands and Daughters were finalized, which was super fast. So it will be ok and yes they would have rang you already if anything was wrong, i was stressed also the whole week after my meds(still am:cry:):cry: and every time the home phone rang my heart skipped a beat.:hug:

Hi, I am new to this post, thank you Eng32!

We were unfortunately rejected today for VIC SS - the letter stated that my OH skills are not 100% suited to their requirements at this time. He is a Systems Analyst.

Never mind..... back to our original plan, we are going to apply for a 175 visa this weekend. Dependent on one thing..... We get IELTS results on Friday and need 8's. If this comes back successful, then we have a weekend ahead of form filling and visa applications!

To be honest, we only started the process "officially" 7 weeks ago. We looked into it in December last year and found out OH has to pass some Microsoft exams, which he has now done. We got the positive skills assessment back in 3 weeks and also the result from VIC SS in 3 weeks, all be it the wrong result!

So, to be honest, we weren't originally expecting to be applying for a visa until March next year as both the skills ass and SS stated upto 12 weeks each.

Its a good job we found out its a no from VIC now as OH turns 40 mid Jan and we wouldnt have been able to apply for a 175 after that as we wouldnt have enough points. So, thats our positive - at least we know now and can do something about it!

When we get IELTS results Fri, I'll keep you posted as if they are positive, then we can join the '175' gang.

Fingers crossed for Friday x

Guest Lori2011
I've dropped some magazines and jigsaws outside the waiting room and if someone could take the reserved sign of my chair as I don't need it any more as I woke this morning and checked online to see everything on the first page to Applicant Approved. We are so happy the kids are crying and Martin has just floated down the path on his way to work.

Hang in their you guys I have stressed out since getting my CO and him asking for extra docs, he never changed my docs page once which added to the stress and even now the docs page still says required.

AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH so what do I do now?

Congratulations!!!! I read you as a great person and you deserve the best!! Please share your email so we can keep in touch!! Maybe we can share a beer in OZ some day, the same to the others who get grants!!

Hi, I am new to this post, thank you Eng32!

We were unfortunately rejected today for VIC SS - the letter stated that my OH skills are not 100% suited to their requirements at this time. He is a Systems Analyst.

Never mind..... back to our original plan, we are going to apply for a 175 visa this weekend. Dependent on one thing..... We get IELTS results on Friday and need 8's. If this comes back successful, then we have a weekend ahead of form filling and visa applications!

To be honest, we only started the process "officially" 7 weeks ago. We looked into it in December last year and found out OH has to pass some Microsoft exams, which he has now done. We got the positive skills assessment back in 3 weeks and also the result from VIC SS in 3 weeks, all be it the wrong result!

So, to be honest, we weren't originally expecting to be applying for a visa until March next year as both the skills ass and SS stated upto 12 weeks each.

Its a good job we found out its a no from VIC now as OH turns 40 mid Jan and we wouldnt have been able to apply for a 175 after that as we wouldnt have enough points. So, thats our positive - at least we know now and can do something about it!

When we get IELTS results Fri, I'll keep you posted as if they are positive, then we can join the '175' gang.

Fingers crossed for Friday x

Hi and welcome to this thread, have you tried any other states and good luck.

Guest Pumpkin30
Pumpkin, don't worry, i think we had the same Doctor? but i do know that it took from Tuesday to the following Tuesday for the results to get signed off by the Doctor as she is only in once per week. On the wednesday morning both my Husbands and Daughters were finalized, which was super fast. So it will be ok and yes they would have rang you already if anything was wrong, i was stressed also the whole week after my meds(still am:cry:):cry: and every time the home phone rang my heart skipped a beat.:hug:

Thankyou for the reassurance. It was just the worry about the test result more than anything, one of my sons medicals was finalised last Wednesday so she must of done it after we left on Tuesday. I wonder how long my other sons referral will take!

You don't get rid of me that easy :wacko:

I will be around to see everyone get their grants, I hope both you and core get grants this week as you 2 are the longest since lodgement.:notworthy:

:jiggy:

Just a quick question, when you get 5 spare mins will you do me a favour and check your online application and let me know what it says under the other applicants when you click on their 'applicant approved' link, its just as on mine when you click on my OH's his has details about his visa but when you click on mine and our daughters it says 'please confirm your passport number', I asked my agent if I should complete It and he says no as the visa has now been granted so i don't need to do anything else!! I don't know whether to just complete them myself but just wondered if anyone else has had this happen to them!! :wubclub:

:chatterbox:

Just a quick question, when you get 5 spare mins will you do me a favour and check your online application and let me know what it says under the other applicants when you click on their 'applicant approved' link, its just as on mine when you click on my OH's his has details about his visa but when you click on mine and our daughters it says 'please confirm your passport number', I asked my agent if I should complete It and he says no as the visa has now been granted so i don't need to do anything else!! I don't know whether to just complete them myself but just wondered if anyone else has had this happen to them!! :wubclub:

Curiosity got the best of me :biggrin:. Ours is the same as yours, OH's shows full details of the visa terms & conditions (initial entry date/expiry date etc), mine asked me to put in passport details, so I did & it then brought up the same screen that OH's shows ie. Full visa terms & conditions.

Mandy x

Gonna have a look will report back:GEEK:

Mine is the same, asking for the passport numbers. A project for tomorrow i never even spot that.

Guest Pumpkin30

I understand that but all 3 of us had different outcomes from the medicals so they wouldnt be able to upload them together. 1 finalised, 1 referred and 1 awaiting test results and a very slow doctor!

Guest Pumpkin30

Hi. I have just checked my application again and there is a change in message regarding the medicals. It is to do with my sons who was referred. 11/11 medicals referred, 15/11 medicals finalised. Does that mean that he has passed his medical and they dont need any more info or need to do any more tests?