New Cat 4 July 1st 2011

Guest cat4july2011

looks like there are just 4 of us 175 applicants left in Nov... i am just working on getting everything i need ready. Trying to stay calm and not be too nervous. lol.

I wish the rest of us good luck.

Congrats to the Nov folk that have got allocated so far!

"i am just working on getting everything i need ready. Trying to stay calm and not be too nervous."

We are trying to do same..:biggrin:

Have a nice weekend, Oppyddrum !

Guest breilly

my understanding of a pre grant is that if you are in Australia at the time of grant being issued it's called a pre grant as you would have to leave and re enter to get passport stamped and at that time the grant is issued !! that's what I think but I'm sure someone with more experience will keep you right !

Hi Breilly - Remind what is your latest status. Our meds have been finalised and we now have a potential wait of up to 4 weeks for 'Routine Processing' this is not to say there maybe another request / stage after this has been completed. Being optimistic!!! This is like taking teasing to a brand new level! This is now at 'torture class'.

Guest breilly
Hi Breilly - Remind what is your latest status. Our meds have been finalised and we now have a potential wait of up to 4 weeks for 'Routine Processing' this is not to say there maybe another request / stage after this has been completed. Being optimistic!!! This is like taking teasing to a brand new level! This is now at 'torture class'.

Hi Jambos, Yes I would agree "torture class" it is:wacko: Its been 4 weeks since asked for further proof of work experience, which we provided 3 1/2 weeks ago

but still showing as requested on status, everything else is met. Really just trying really hard to remain sane:twitcy: Oh has had his bags packed for a few weeks now as he is going over first to secure job etc before me and the kids follow, dont know if I'm coming or going.

Hope it won't take 4 weeks for you, maybe they are just airing on the cautious side:unsure:

So a very quiet week but we had one of these a few weeks ago.

Hopefully this coming week we see more CO's and grants. I am hoping the 4 from November (sol2oz, camilla222, thegig5 and oppyddrum) get some good news.

Seems like the stress of it all has been getting to some people, but we will get there. We've all waited this long so just a little further and we'll be starting our new lives in oz.

Good luck to eveyone playing the waiting game for this week

:wink:

Congratulations to those who got COs this week.:jiggy:

[TABLE=class: grid, width: 700]

[TR]

[TD]week 16

[/TD]

[TD]yvonne072

[/TD]

[TD]sewersadie

[/TD]

[TD]Rafiki1970

[/TD]

[TD]vickey1

[/TD]

[TD]Claire101

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Congratulations to those who got Visa Grants this week.:jiggy:

[TABLE=class: grid, width: 700]

[TR]

[TD]week 16

[/TD]

[TD]sewersadie

[/TD]

[TD]SAM12

[/TD]

[TD]Hurls10802

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

DIAC are officially up to September 12th 2011 for Cat4 175/176 CO allocations. :biggrin:

Unofficially DIAC have assigned COs to some October and November Applicants also.:biggrin:

Dispite some fears over quotas DIAC appears to be granting visas normally. Let's all hope that this continues. :cool:

A warm welcome to all our new thread members. Thanks for your contributions.:wink:

Good luck to all in the week ahead, and remember we're all in this together !

Edited by SHandGH

Congratulations :jiggy::jiggy::jiggy: You are now Pink. Good Luck!

Name: vickey1

Destination: Sydney

Date of Visa application: 25/11/2011

Nationality:India

High / Low Risk: High Risk

Trade / Profession: Developer Programmer

Visa Type: 175

Onshore / Offshore: Offshore

Processing Priority Group (Category): 4

Date Medicals submitted: 28/02/2012

Date Police check submitted: 14/02/2012

Date CO assigned: 20/04/2012

Date of employment verification (If applicable):

Date visa granted:

I have also received a similar message on 21/04/2012.I hope we are very close to the finish line

I have also received a similar message on 21/04/2012.I hope we are very close to the finish line

Congratulations. Would you like to share your details with us?

Name: karthiksunil

Destination:

Date of Visa Application:

Nationality:

High / Low Risk:

Trade / Profession:

Visa Type:

Onshore / Offshore:

Processing Priority Group (Category):

Date Medicals submitted:

Date Police check submitted:

Date CO assigned: 21/04/2012

Date of employment verification (If applicable):

Date visa granted:

Edited by SHandGH

Guest vickey1

Congratulations Karthik for the CO Allocation. What is the status of your documents?

Guest vickey1
Our meds have turned from "Received" to "Finalised" this morning. I suppose it's at least another 4 weeks in the waiting room going by the e-mail sent to Jambos.

At least it's progress.:unsure:

What about the status of other documents? Are they showing met?

What about the status of other documents? Are they showing met?

All other docs showing as "Required". Some members have reported that this might not change and that they have been granted their visa with all documents remaining as being "Required".

Guest vickey1
All other docs showing as "Required". Some members have reported that this might not change and that they have been granted their visa with all documents remaining as being "Required".

Yeah you are right. Even I read such messages. I hope that your turn for the visa grant is not very far.All the best.

Guest NatsB

As of this morning, all meds are finalised for us too - including my referred ones.

I'm hoping the email about "4 weeks" is a maximum estimate - its the same time frame given to us to respond for our documents (28 days). Also, in fairness, Jambos was not told why/what paperwork was going to take 4 weeks, could be specific to their application/occupation/( Jambos - isn't yours family sponsored?)

But it's a nice long week ahead... We're getting there!

As of this morning, all meds are finalised for us too - including my referred ones.

I'm hoping the email about "4 weeks" is a maximum estimate - its the same time frame given to us to respond for our documents (28 days). Also, in fairness, Jambos was not told why/what paperwork was going to take 4 weeks, could be specific to their application/occupation/( Jambos - isn't yours family sponsored?)

But it's a nice long week ahead... We're getting there!

I'm prepared for a 4 week stew in the waiting room and if there's good news before that then it's a bonus.

"Prepare for the worst and hope for the best" is always my motto.