New Cat 4 July 1st 2011

Guest cat4july2011

That's good - I'm sure it'll be ok. We're in similar situation. Our daughter has received all treatment (or at least will have before we move!) and our consultants are very positive that she is unlikely to need any further treatment beyond the norm at least. We're hoping this will be enough to show them she will not be a drain on the medicare system. She will need check ups though. Pity we don't have a crystal ball, eh?

I'll always find something to worry about anyway lol! Positive thoughts your way. Hope it all works out.

That's good - I'm sure it'll be ok. We're in similar situation. Our daughter has received all treatment (or at least will have before we move!) and our consultants are very positive that she is unlikely to need any further treatment beyond the norm at least. We're hoping this will be enough to show them she will not be a drain on the medicare system. She will need check ups though. Pity we don't have a crystal ball, eh?

I'll always find something to worry about anyway lol! Positive thoughts your way. Hope it all works out.

Wishing you all the best for yours. Keep us informed on how its going :unsure:

Guest jaffas1

Congratulations to everyone who has had a visa grant or case officer allocated this week.

It seems DIAC are powering through all the applications, so we should have even more good news for our members soon.

I will continue to check in sometimes, we just need to concentrate on packing and getting ready for our move in July when we get home.

Thank you all for your support, you've kept me sane during this visa application process.

Congratulations to everyone who has had a visa grant or case officer allocated this week.

It seems DIAC are powering through all the applications, so we should have even more good news for our members soon.

I will continue to check in sometimes, we just need to concentrate on packing and getting ready for our move in July when we get home.

Thank you all for your support, you've kept me sane during this visa application process.

Congratulations and please do stop by! It's been a lot of fun interacting and reading your posts.

May you have a blessed and great voyage ahead of you!

Theres only A or B!! We brought the latest consultant letter along. Our daughter is actually doing really well issues nearly resolved. we are just waiting for one more test to see if she needs medication or not......

Hey Jambos, how are you doing? I v not been on here for soooooooooo long, i see your well on your way to completion. Hope your meds go through ok and youll be flying high in no time :cute: Just popped on here to see if any of the old gang are around. Best of luck to you :wubclub:

I'm still in the UK, waiting for house sale to go through then i'm of for good. I had one fallen through and this is house sale number 2:arghh: so fingers and toes crossed. Although very stressful, nothing can compare to the stress of getting the Visa so i'm coping ok atm!

Good luck to all on this amazing thread :hug:

Hey Jambos, how are you doing? I v not been on here for soooooooooo long, i see your well on your way to completion. Hope your meds go through ok and youll be flying high in no time :cute: Just popped on here to see if any of the old gang are around. Best of luck to you :wubclub:

I'm still in the UK, waiting for house sale to go through then i'm of for good. I had one fallen through and this is house sale number 2:arghh: so fingers and toes crossed. Although very stressful, nothing can compare to the stress of getting the Visa so i'm coping ok atm!

Good luck to all on this amazing thread :hug:

Good to hear from you so the stress continues post visa grant by the sound of it. looks like you are just about there so fingers crossed for you. Where are you heading to??

I think I've reached a point where if its meant to be it will happen but the waiting is really hard on all the family.:arghh:

Good luck to you hope it all works out well when you get there at least the sun will be shining!!:cool:

Good to hear from you so the stress continues post visa grant by the sound of it. looks like you are just about there so fingers crossed for you. Where are you heading to??

I think I've reached a point where if its meant to be it will happen but the waiting is really hard on all the family.:arghh:

Good luck to you hope it all works out well when you get there at least the sun will be shining!!:cool:

Do u have a house to sell? if not then stress does go away, nothing seems to bother me much anymore lol nothing compairs to Visa stress:biggrin:

Heading to Queensland, not sure where tho as hubby going to apply for jobs once contracts have been exchanged on the house, otherewise he might get a job offer that we have to turn down if house falls through again:cry: going to book flights for a month after we move out as got no where to live after and i'v waiting long enough........ getting a little excited now :jiggy:.

I'm sure it'll come good for you, the medical part is the worst bit, especially if referred but usually comes out good:yes:

Hi

We've just had our medicals as everyone knows we are once again in a stress. Once our xrays and bloods have been looked at the clinic will send them on as they have our TRN number. How will we know when this has happened? Will our agent know or will we receive anything from DIAC to let us know or do I fear we JUST HAVE TO WAIT...................:arghh:

Sorry to keep going on and I know I really need to get a life outside PIO but i'm afraid I'm completely obsessed:twitcy::wacko:

Guest breilly

hi jamboos it should change on your status that medicals received, we were ask to phone the hospital that carried out the medicals in a few days to see that they were sent off ok. it's soooooo stressful , I know ... keep in there it will all work ou in the end , t I'm sure , it has too as I'm sure your like me can't think of anything else and have put so much time , money and effort to get to this stage . :-)

Hi

We've just had our medicals as everyone knows we are once again in a stress. Once our xrays and bloods have been looked at the clinic will send them on as they have our TRN number. How will we know when this has happened? Will our agent know or will we receive anything from DIAC to let us know or do I fear we JUST HAVE TO WAIT...................:arghh:

Sorry to keep going on and I know I really need to get a life outside PIO but i'm afraid I'm completely obsessed:twitcy::wacko:[/quote

I got so stressed about my medicals I gave myself chest pains!!!!! Your clinic will wait for bloods to get back before uploading, so about a week ish maybe 5 days if lucky. Your on line status will change to say received and then referred or met for each individual applicant. Once every is Met then your done. Very best of luck and I will keep looking to see your happy status! X

Hi

Sorry to keep going on and I know I really need to get a life outside PIO but i'm afraid I'm completely obsessed:twitcy::wacko:[/quote

I got so stressed about my medicals I gave myself chest pains!!!!! Your clinic will wait for bloods to get back before uploading, so about a week ish maybe 5 days if lucky. Your on line status will change to say received and then referred or met for each individual applicant. Once every is Met then your done. Very best of luck and I will keep looking to see your happy status! X

Were your meds referred or were they ok?

Were your meds referred or were they ok?

Mine were referred because i had previous minor medicals issues that i took doctors letters in with me and also because i got soooooooooooo stressed out my blood pressure was raised and my heart beat kept skipping, looking back i was so worked up for nothing (but we live and learn)!! so we all got MET in the end within a week of uploading our meds and a nice shiney visa followed:biglaugh::wubclub: Please dont worry, you really do need serious medical conditions for them not to let you in OZ. (((hugs)))):hug:

Congratulations to those who got COs this week.:biggrin:

[TABLE=class: grid, width: 800]

[TR]

[TD]week 14

[/TD]

[TD]perfect max

[/TD]

[TD]randymarsh

[/TD]

[TD]clerk85

[/TD]

[TD]zee80

[/TD]

[TD]keepherlit

[/TD]

[TD]mandhani

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Congratulations to those who got Visa Grants this week.:biggrin:

[TABLE=class: grid, width: 800]

[TR]

[TD]week 14

[/TD]

[TD]ind175

[/TD]

[TD]hoodwink

[/TD]

[TD]jaffas1

[/TD]

[TD]Victoria666

[/TD]

[TD]3Pirrets2Oz

[/TD]

[TD]clerk85

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

DIAC are officially up to August 9th 2011 for Cat 4 175/176 CO allocations. :biggrin:

Unofficially DIAC have assigned COs to some September and October applicants also.:biggrin:

A warm welcome to all our new thread members. Thanks for your contributions.:wink:

A lot of our members are currently busy with Medicals and obtaining police clearances.

Others are awaiting contact from COs for the first time or are sweating it out in the Waiting Room.

DIAC offices are closed on Friday 6th and Monday 9th April.

Hopefully this won't slow down the impressive rate of processing we have recently seen.

Have a great weekend and good luck to all in the week ahead!

Edited by SHandGH

Guest 3Pirrets2Oz
Quick question please - for those with recent grants

Once you uploaded your outstanding documents, did you contact your case officer to let them know it was all there, or did they just sort it out?

Just wondering whether we need to tell them it's all done.

Thanks

Nats

Hi nats,

I emailed them just to say everything has now been uploaded, and asked if there was any other info required to let me know! I had visa granted within 3 days of this email being sent! Good luck xxx

Hi All,

It's been a while since i have been on PomsinOz. We sold our house and moved into rented in December and then i started a new job in January so we have been pretty busy. We also decided to get married before going to Oz and then at the start of March we got our CO assigned, can you please update our details SHandGH. We did our medicals and police checks back on 17th March so have been waiting now for our visa grant for a couple of weeks, it's beginning to get unbearable!

Details are -

Name: Silverbobby (Mark)

Date of Visa application: 30th June 2011

Nationality: British

High/Low Risk: LR

Trade/profession: Developer Programmer

Visa type: 175

Onshore/offshore: offshore

Pre-14th July 2010 Category (If applicable): n/a

Post-14th July Category: Cat 4

Medicals submitted: Yes - 17th March 2012

Police check submitted: Yes

Date CO assigned: 05/03/2012

Date of employment verification (If applicable):

Date visa granted:

Welcome Back and thanks for the update Mark. Hope you won't have to spend too long in the Waiting Room and ....

Congratulations :jiggy::jiggy::jiggy: You are now Pink. Good Luck!

Destination:

Date of Visa application: 30/06/2011

High / Low Risk: LR

Trade / Profession: Developer Programmer

Onshore / Offshore: offshore

Priority Processing Group (Category): Cat 4

Medicals submitted: 17/03/2012

Police check submitted: 17/03/2012

Date visa granted:

Hi All,

It's been a while since i have been on PomsinOz. We sold our house and moved into rented in December and then i started a new job in January so we have been pretty busy. We also decided to get married before going to Oz and then at the start of March we got our CO assigned, can you please update our details SHandGH. We did our medicals and police checks back on 17th March so have been waiting now for our visa grant for a couple of weeks, it's beginning to get unbearable!

Details are -

Date visa granted:

Guest mandhani

Hi,

I saw my status yesterday(12 hours back) and there was no change.I just casually checked now thinking it is anyway holidays at DIAC and was surprised to see my status being changed to Application being processed further.I am October 21 applicant.

I was thinking it will be delayed but I guess lots of batch jobs are running which are independent of DIAC working days.

Congratulations :jiggy::jiggy::jiggy: You are now Pink. Good Luck!

Name: mandhani

Destination:

Date of Visa application: 21/10/2011

Nationality: Indian

High / Low Risk: HR

Trade / Profession: Software Engineer

Visa type: GSM 175

Onshore / Offshore: Off Shore

Priority Processing Group (Category): Category 4

Date Medicals submitted:

Date Police check submitted:

Date CO assigned: 07/04/2012

Date visa granted:

Hi,

I saw my status yesterday(12 hours back) and there was no change.I just casually checked now thinking it is anyway holidays at DIAC and was surprised to see my status being changed to Application being processed further.I am October 21 applicant.

I was thinking it will be delayed but I guess lots of batch jobs are running which are independent of DIAC working days.

Hi All,

Details are -

Date visa granted:

Hi, Have you tried dropping your CO an Email saying that everything has been uploaded and if there is anything further they require from you? I did this a recieved my Visa the next day :biggrin: As long as your medicals have cleared. Good luck

I believe DIAC only look at your employment up until the date you lodge your application and not when a CO picks up your file.

So you should be ok....

Thanks BPremji & Bloomberg, I am an offshore client 176, I have another question for the forum, should I inform the department that I am out of job at the moment and in search of one.

Guest mandhani

Here is my situation and questions for other documents requested-

Other documents is my work experience though I attached reference letter from current and former employers.Experience letters for first 9.5 years of work experience in IT and I am working for last 1 year for the current employer so gave reference letter from current employer.In addition,I attached last 24 months of pay slips at the time of application so I am not sure what else is expected.Can anyone please let me know.

Another document requested is Spouse English proof which I attached in the form of English proficiency certificate on University letter head.I obtained this letter in Jun 2009 as I did ACS first time in May 2009 and IELTS in December 2009 but was unable to apply due to Feb 2010 MODL changes.I am not sure why it is required.Do I need to attach degree certificate and marksheets as well to show it's 3 year degree.Can anyone experienced help here.

Guest obelixous
Here is my situation and questions for other documents requested-

Other documents is my work experience though I attached reference letter from current and former employers.Experience letters for first 9.5 years of work experience in IT and I am working for last 1 year for the current employer so gave reference letter from current employer.In addition,I attached last 24 months of pay slips at the time of application so I am not sure what else is expected.Can anyone please let me know.

We submitted the following:

1. Bank statements into which salary was paid for last few years

2. Income Tax Returns

3. Salary slips - few for each of past few years

Hi All,

I only just posted the other day about getting our case officer (although that did happen back on 5th March) and i have just checked our visa status online and i think our visa has been granted!

The update page now has "applicant approved" for me and all of my family and it says an email has been sent to me. I don't have the email as this will have gone to my migration agent but i'm sure he will be in touch after the bank holiday weekend!

It's really exciting but don't want to tell family until our agent confirms everything!

:jiggy::jiggy::shocked:

Hi All,

I only just posted the other day about getting our case officer (although that did happen back on 5th March) and i have just checked our visa status online and i think our visa has been granted!

The update page now has "applicant approved" for me and all of my family and it says an email has been sent to me. I don't have the email as this will have gone to my migration agent but i'm sure he will be in touch after the bank holiday weekend!

It's really exciting but don't want to tell family until our agent confirms everything!

:jiggy::jiggy::shocked:

Congratulations

Check your VEVO https://www.ecom.immi.gov.au/evo/start.do?actionType=firstPartyQuery

Put in main applicant details - it will tell you there if it is granted!