New Cat 4 July 1st 2011

Guest cat4july2011

Guest NatsB
I don't have much idea about meds either Nats ours are also on Thursday.

I'm going to be cautious and wear my best knicks just in case, have too many worries as it is!!:laugh:

I'm seven months pregnant... Might be reclassified as a whale. D'ya think it would get me in easier?

Hi guys,

just to let you know that we still haven't heard from a CO and we're 21/06/11 applicants.. Update says that everyone who applied till 08/09/11 have been contacted by a CO.. I guess everyone except us.. :arghh:

I emailed our agent to see should we contact DIAC or raise a PLE. Waiting for his reply.

ABPF but not a single word from a CO yet.. Is there anyone else in the same situation?

Cheers,

B

Hi guys,

just to let you know that we still haven't heard from a CO and we're 21/06/11 applicants.. Update says that everyone who applied till 08/09/11 have been contacted by a CO.. I guess everyone except us.. :arghh:

I emailed our agent to see should we contact DIAC or raise a PLE. Waiting for his reply.

ABPF but not a single word from a CO yet.. Is there anyone else in the same situation?

Cheers,

B

Hi Bloomberg, I was ABPF since 15/03/12 but this morning got an email from my agent as CO had finally made contact and asked for PCC and meds. I would think that u have got a CO but they just haven't contacted you yet. Also all of my documents are still showing as required even though they were uploaded with the application. I would raise a query but sounds like its just a matter of time before your CO contacts you.,.

Hi Bloomberg, I was ABPF since 15/03/12 but this morning got an email from my agent as CO had finally made contact and asked for PCC and meds. I would think that u have got a CO but they just haven't contacted you yet. Also all of my documents are still showing as required even though they were uploaded with the application. I would raise a query but sounds like its just a matter of time before your CO contacts you.,.

hi mattster155,

thank you for your reply. We're hoping to hear from them soon, all of our documents were uploaded weeks ago and when we applied last year we even submitted tax slips which show that I was receiving salaries from the Company I work for now and from the Company I used to work before (I heard that COs might ask for that so I submitted those in advance). Checking my emails like crazy..

Guest Heine77

I was contacted by our case officer this morning - Team 2. Requested PCC's (I had them and emailed them immediately), and medicals. Our medicals are booked for 20 April. Things starting to take shape nicely now!

Guest NatsB

To answer my previous question - our "10 working day service" PCCs were returned to us today (monday) having been posted on Thursday - so actual processing time excluding date of receipt and dispatch was 4 working days.

Just sent my husband a prank email saying his has shown up a conviction... It's still April right? :wink:

Nats

To answer my previous question - our "10 working day service" PCCs were returned to us today (monday) having been posted on Thursday - so actual processing time excluding date of receipt and dispatch was 4 working days.

Just sent my husband a prank email saying his has shown up a conviction... It's still April right? :wink:

Nats

glad I'm not the only one who does that during whole April.. :wink:

Hi guys,

Cheers,

B

Yeh us! i notice mattster155 has recieved an email now. As far as im aware, our agent still has not recieved an email - and we deffo havent. I am going to email our agent later on today with some questions - i will report back if there is any news. We MUST have a CO now though bloomberg - its official...........

Guest lucyn

Hi bloomberg we applied on 26th June , 176 family sponsored and also have not been contacted by a CO.

I emailed this morning, and keep checking for a response.

I was worrying this morning, but there seems to be a few of us who are in a similar position.

Just have to wait and see

Lucy

Yeh us! i notice mattster155 has recieved an email now. As far as im aware, our agent still has not recieved an email - and we deffo havent. I am going to email our agent later on today with some questions - i will report back if there is any news. We MUST have a CO now though bloomberg - its official...........

It's weird to say I'm relieved I am not the only one in this situation, at least I know there are couple of us in the same boat.. Which, if I might add, is completely BS!! I'm checking our status every day&night, whenever my phone makes a sound, I think it's an email from our CO.. Since we have ABPF status, I guess we have a CO but not receiving a single email makes me freak out.. :ssign10:

Well, I guess it's just the way it has to be..

Have you uploaded your PCCs and meds?

Hi bloomberg we applied on 26th June , 176 family sponsored and also have not been contacted by a CO.

I emailed this morning, and keep checking for a response.

I was worrying this morning, but there seems to be a few of us who are in a similar position.

Just have to wait and see

Lucy

Hi Lucy,

it seems like DIAC has another priority group for couple of us.. :laugh:

But just to keep positive, I know we will hear from them soon and maybe get direct grant without any other contact. Which is fine by me..

It's weird to say I'm relieved I am not the only one in this situation, at least I know there are couple of us in the same boat.. Which, if I might add, is completely BS!! I'm checking our status every day&night, whenever my phone makes a sound, I think it's an email from our CO.. Since we have ABPF status, I guess we have a CO but not receiving a single email makes me freak out.. :ssign10:

Well, I guess it's just the way it has to be..

Have you uploaded your PCCs and meds?

no we havent uploaded meds or pccs yet, we are awaiting advice from our agent as when to get them sorted.

It is a little frustrating to say the least! yes it is B.S!!!!!! grrrr! lol!

Guest sadupops

Just came back from a trip to Montreal Canada. TOO COLD FOR ME!! waiting for my visa grant to visit Australia and see how things will be there. I have been on ABPF for while now and haven't heard anything from DIAC or CO allocation. I am august 19 2011 so no worries yet. for those getting ready for medicals just go there and make sure you have drank lots of water for both blood and urine tests it helps and they won't be looking for veins to stick needles in and your urine test will be fine.

i have a question though, for those in illinois do they have the contact information for the police office where we can get our state PCC's?

Is Illinois much warmer than Montreal? I would have thought they both had roughly the same temperature ranges.

Just came back from a trip to Montreal Canada. TOO COLD FOR ME!! waiting for my visa grant to visit Australia and see how things will be there. I have been on ABPF for while now and haven't heard anything from DIAC or CO allocation. I am august 19 2011 so no worries yet. for those getting ready for medicals just go there and make sure you have drank lots of water for both blood and urine tests it helps and they won't be looking for veins to stick needles in and your urine test will be fine.

i have a question though, for those in illinois do they have the contact information for the police office where we can get our state PCC's?

Guest zee80

Congrats!! Bring on October! :jiggy:

Whoooooop we have a case officer!!!!! Need to get meds and do police checks within 28 days :))))

So excited and nervous!!

Good luck to everyone else this seems to be moving really fast :):biggrin:

Guest sadupops
Is Illinois much warmer than Montreal? I would have thought they both had roughly the same temperature ranges.

Illinois has a much warmer temperature than Montreal by far. people were wearing gloves, heavy coats, and hats when i was there and in chicago it is relatively warm with people just wearing a light jacket.

Guest Jivesha
Whoooooop we have a case officer!!!!! Need to get meds and do police checks within 28 days :))))

So excited and nervous!!

Excellent. All the best for a speedy grant!!

So excited and nervous!!

Good to see my day start with a case officer to you..

Good luck for speedy grant.

Come on October.. we are waiting here....