New Cat 4 July 1st 2011

Guest cat4july2011

Guest arunblr22

Name:Arunblr22

Destination:Melbourne

Date of Visa application:7-nov-2011

Nationality:India

High / Low Risk:

Trade / Profession:IT professional(systems analyst)

Visa Type:175

Onshore / Offshore: Ofsshore

Processing Priority Group (Category):4

Date Medicals submitted:

Date Police check submitted:

Date CO assigned:

Date of employment verification (If applicable):

Date visa granted:

Hi and welcome to the thread. Your details have been added to the first page and spreadsheet. Good Luck!

Name: Arunblr22

Destination: Melbourne

Date of Visa application: 01/11/2011

Nationality: India

High / Low Risk: HR

Trade / Profession: Systems Analyst

Visa Type: 175

Onshore / Offshore: Offshore

Processing Priority Group (Category): 4

Date Medicals submitted:

Date Police check submitted:

Date CO assigned:

Date of employment verification (If applicable):

Date visa granted:

My guess is between 25 to 30 June....

There are some guys in http://beupdate.co.uk/visa.php?month=Jun&year=2011 , who are still waiting for case officer. dates are 25 to 30 June 2011. And some of them are of pakistani origin. So be careful before asuming anything. I think it's too early to see July on the table. It will be june in this update.... But still fingers are crossed .. You never know which way things will turn.

Beupdate is notoriously bad when it comes to updates. People get exceited when they apply, so they post there, and then forget about it when they get a CO almost a year later. If you go to Feburary 2011, for instance, you will notice there are several people who have not reported COs, but they are almost certainly Cat 4s going by their jobs. There is even one that looks to be a Cat 3 had no CO, and he/she probably got allocated a month or two after applying.

Hopefully we are well into July...

So here's a question I will ask my CO when they contact me (I just have ABPF). When I was first applying, I did not read DIAC's warning about a memory limit on uploading documents. I'm a teacher, not an IT guy. So I don't really see much difference between 90 kilobites and 9000 kilobites So, when I scanned the docs, I left the resolution on photo quality and basically created really big files. They are beautiful, high-res scans, but apparently very big. Especially my color, anti-forgery paper, uni transcripts... REALLY big files.

As I was uploading, DIAC told me that i had gone over the memory limits. I got most of the required files in, but some I had to email. DIAC doesn't let you go back and erase the files you have uploaded (otherwise I would have erased the big files and scanned them with lower resolution to be much smaller). I sent the un-uploaded files to the required email address and never heard anything. They never showed up on the document list, so I sent them again a month later. I got a confirmation email that they had been received, but they still never appeard in the doc list.

So..., hopefully they have them, right? I won't have my application rejected because they never got the required work expereince docs, will I? If they don't have them, they will ask for them and not reject me out of hand, right? Hopefully....

hey guys, just one quick question if someone has time to reply..

I'm a June (21st),2011 applicant, all documents were submitted (PCCs & Medicals), ABPF since February 29th,2012, still not a single word from a CO and tomorrow will bring a new update.. so, my question is - do you think will I be contacted by CO soon?! If the update moves for just one day it would still mean that I was contacted by CO - but till now, I wasn't, nor our agent.. If no one contacts us till tomorrow late morning, should we contact DIAC?

I'm not sure if this makes any scence, but I couldn't find here (PIO) if someone was in the similar situation as we are.. Thank you!! :wubclub:

yes us and mattster155 are in a similar situation! we have both been ABPF for a while - i think they are working on us from " behind the scenes" so to speak - they will contact us when they need more info! According to what others have suggested to me on here (hi rocking adi!) its down to the CO and how they operate whether they mark "required" items as "met" and as and when they contact you if they need more info!

all the best!

yes us and mattster155 are in a similar situation! we have both been ABPF for a while - i think they are working on us from " behind the scenes" so to speak - they will contact us when they need more info! According to what others have suggested to me on here (hi rocking adi!) its down to the CO and how they operate whether they mark "required" items as "met" and as and when they contact you if they need more info!

all the best!

seems like we're all in the same boat.. was your employer contacted from someone from the Oz Embassy? My CEO was contacted by them one week ago, they said they just wanted to check if I still work there and that's all..

Regarding to the status of uploaded documents, our agent told us that too. Some people even get grant letter and their documents still are shown as required.

I hope to hear from CO soon, it's like I'm programmed to wake up in 3 or 4 am (european time) to check my emails to see if someone contacted us.. Crazy time while in this waiting room, can't get no sleep.. :wacko:

Just wanted to throw out a question. We have been contacted by our CO on 13/3 and have been asked to provide evidence of work experience (already submitted anyway) and PCC and medicals. We are waiting on the Co to come back to us re: work experience before we go for medicals but so far have heard nothing further.

Has anyone else been asked to provide all this together? I would have thought that they would check out work stuff and then ask us to go for medicals as they have asked that everything is submitted in 28 days.

Please help.:mad::confused:

Hmsmark,

Same happened to me.

I lodged the applaication in November. And I found myself in the same situation, so I sent every file I could not upload by post

Then I received an email from DIAC:

"We have received your application for a General Skilled Migration visa Skilled - (VE 175) Independent on 21 November 2011

Our records show that you have made an online application on 11 November 2011 for the same visa subclass.

Please confirm if the application you sent in by post were paper documents to be attached to your online lodged visa application OR if you were making a new visa application via post."

I replied to confirm it was the same online lodged visa application.

Keep me informed about your situation too plz

Guest NatsB

Jambos, I think you have to get it all done and submitted in the 28 days, especially as they asked for all three. I don't think they come back to you in interim stages.

Are you worried they won't approve your experience and don't want to waste money on the meds just in case?

Nats

Just wanted to throw out a question. We have been contacted by our CO on 13/3 and have been asked to provide evidence of work experience (already submitted anyway) and PCC and medicals. We are waiting on the Co to come back to us re: work experience before we go for medicals but so far have heard nothing further.

Has anyone else been asked to provide all this together? I would have thought that they would check out work stuff and then ask us to go for medicals as they have asked that everything is submitted in 28 days.

Please help.:mad::confused:

Jambos, I think you have to get it all done and submitted in the 28 days, especially as they asked for all three. I don't think they come back to you in interim stages.

Are you worried they won't approve your experience and don't want to waste money on the meds just in case?

Nats

Agree with NatsB. I would book meds and send them an e-mail with details of dates and location of medical examination(s).

Agree with NatsB. I would book meds and send them an e-mail with details of dates and location of medical examination(s).

Thanks we have booked meds for 5/4 and let our agent know and just received back PCC but we would really like to know that everything else has been checked and OK. We just wondered if this was the usual way of requesting info.

Thanks we have booked meds for 5/4 and let our agent know and just received back PCC but we would really like to know that everything else has been checked and OK. We just wondered if this was the usual way of requesting info.

I think that DIAC are flat out at the moment and are minimising contact with applicants. From what I can tell you have complied with their instructions which is all you can do for now. Are you happy with the employment evidence you submitted? Could there be anything ambiguous? If not then relax and submit your meds and PCCs when complete.

Guest NatsB

Jambos, our work experience is showing as received, whereas everything else (except pcc and meds and updated passports) is showing as 'met'.

We were only asked for the meds, passports and pcc though, not for any further work experience.

Just in case, I have submitted updated payslips and 9 yrs of p60 forms and our new passposts. Dispite this, nothing on my status has changed, but I don't feel I can chase them up on this until I have submitted the pcc and meds (also on the 5th!). Once those are in then I will send an email to make sure they have everything they need (and get them to look through it all again)

I suspect that they wait to get all outstanding documents before reopening our applications - would be very ineffective if they kept going back to applications over and over again when they can just do it in one go when they have everything they need.

Hope that reassures you a bit!

Nats

Guest NatsB

Regarding PCC's..

Did anyone use the 10 working day service (hahaha.. Damn cheek... Just call it two weeks!)?

I was wondering if the 10days is a worst case scenario, or if they tend to take this long regardless.

Not really important... But I'm curious!

Nats

Very optimistic Rahul... I hope this comes true. But I do think so.. Because in coming few weeeks there will be easter holidays.. so there will be no work.

You know what there were approximately between 23-25 CO grants in March in forums we both follow for updates. Now add the same number for April and you will see they finish of cat 4.

Uh, guys.

I checked my online application status yesterday afternoon at around 23:00 Adelaide time - and no progress or CO - but I got an email at around 10:00 adelaide time this SATURDAY MORNING (OMG! They're working on weekends!) to ALLOCATE ME A TEAM 4 CO, BABY! COLOUR US PINK!!!

I'm utterly gobsmacked! I've applied for PCCs (they take around 6 weeks here in South Africa) and I'll book the medicals when we get back from holiday (we're going away until after Easter).

DIAC - you guys rock! Thanks!!!

What a way to start the day! :jiggy:

PatrickW

Guest Jivesha
Uh, guys.

I checked my online application status yesterday afternoon at around 23:00 Adelaide time - and no progress or CO - but I got an email at around 10:00 adelaide time this SATURDAY MORNING (OMG! They're working on weekends!) to ALLOCATE ME A TEAM 4 CO, BABY! COLOUR US PINK!!!

I'm utterly gobsmacked! I've applied for PCCs (they take around 6 weeks here in South Africa) and I'll book the medicals when we get back from holiday (we're going away until after Easter).

PatrickW

That's awesome news PatrickW!!!... Congratulations!!... Your long wait has finally paid off!!... Best wishes for a speedy grant!!..:jiggy:

Oh, and another thing - all documents are now reflecting 'met' except for the medicals. Go Team 4 for efficiency!

Woo!

It's far too early in the morning to crack the champagne, but we'll do it tonight, that's for sure!

PatrickW

CONGRATULATIONS PatrickW!!! and just to add, it's never too early for the champagne when these kind of good news pop up!! :wink:

Congratulations :jiggy::jiggy::jiggy:You are now Pink. Good Luck!

Name: PatrickW

Destination:

Date of Visa application: 19/09/2011

Nationality: South Africa

High / Low Risk: High Risk

Trade / Profession: Chemical Engineer

Visa type: 175

Onshore / Offshore: Offshore

Priority Processing Group (Category): 4

Date Medicals submitted: Not yet

Date Police check submitted: Not yet

Date CO assigned: 31/03/2012 (Team 4)

Date of employment verification (If Applicable): N/A

Date visa granted:

Uh, guys.

PatrickW