New Cat 4 July 1st 2011

Guest cat4july2011

If I am not wrong you belong to LR country and you have front loaded medical & pcc as well. CO might be working behind as he/she might not need any additional information from you. Just wait a couple of days more. Heine (15th July HR country) has CO today. Tomorrow could be yours!

Regarding fortnight update I expect at least July 1

I am LR and they now have my PCC. I have not taken the medical yet... Just have to wait, but I'll stick with 30 June as my guess.

Guest ind175

my visa status changed to ABPF on 28th.... hope that means a CO... OMG...

i am an august 25 applicant....

fingers crossed now......

cheers

ind175

Guest obelixous
sounds like you're nearly there well done!!

When your CO initially contacted you were you asked for PCC Medicals and work experience to be submitted then or have you only just been asked to submit medicals and PCC.

Initially the CO did not ask for PCC and Medicals. The initial letter asked for "additional details to prove work experience" and "qualification assessment by vetassess".

Initially the CO did not ask for PCC and Medicals. The initial letter asked for "additional details to prove work experience" and "qualification assessment by vetassess".

Ok thanks for that. We have been asked for work experience and PCC and medicals but want to hold off on the medicals until all work issues are cleared. I wish this process was a bit more straight forward and consistant!! We will have to wait and see if our agent gets back to us. Hope its soon going a bit crazy here :arghh::twitcy:

Guest obelixous
Ok thanks for that. We have been asked for work experience and PCC and medicals but want to hold off on the medicals until all work issues are cleared. I wish this process was a bit more straight forward and consistant!! We will have to wait and see if our agent gets back to us. Hope its soon going a bit crazy here :arghh::twitcy:

It surely is stressful. Has your agent responded regarding the proof of work experience? In my case the CO approved the information sent regarding the work experience within a day. As I mentioned earlier, the HR at the company I work at got a call from the Aus High Commission around 8 - 10 days back.

Keep the faith!

It surely is stressful. Has your agent responded regarding the proof of work experience? In my case the CO approved the information sent regarding the work experience within a day. As I mentioned earlier, the HR at the company I work at got a call from the Aus High Commission around 8 - 10 days back.

Keep the faith!

No agent hasn't responded yet. Just confused as I thought medicals would be requested only when CO was happy with everything else. Oh well we will just have to wait we're good at that..................................:daydreaming:

Guest Jivesha

cheers

ind175

Congratulations ind175. Hope CO knocks your mailbox with some goodies at the earliest :)

Guest Jivesha

Hear ye, everybody who are assigned to a CO!

I just noticed that the "CO Team/Initials" - Column 'O' in the spreadsheet is blank for many.

It would be helpful for analytical purpose if that column had values. Would you mind sharing your team info?

SHandGH, does that make sense?

Thanks!

Edited by Jivesha

Hear ye, everybody who are assigned to a CO!

I just noticed that the "CO Team/Initials" - Column 'O' in the spreadsheet is blank for many.

It would be helpful for analytical purpose if that column had values. Would you mind sharing your team info?

SHandGH, does that make sense?

Thanks!

It's very much a personal choice. Some don't want to reveal too much about their CO's identity in case their CO is reading this thread, gets miffed and delays processing. Others dont know the initials because their agent might be keeping this information to themselves. In my case my agent did not forward on my CO's e-mail so I don't know the CO's details. Furthermore, I won't be asking my agent for my CO's particulars as I don't want to explain why I want them.

Congrats SHandGH :)

You are not far from the arrival ticket, start looking for your travel dates :) And Kuddos for you to keeping this thread alive. Meanwhile, I got my grant and everything went smoothly in NZ :)

Good luck in waiting room, I hope it doesn't take you that long to vacate that seat for someone else waiting in queue :)

Cheers

Adi

Thanks. No clue what to do after we get the grant. Was not expecting things to move so quickly. Don't know when, where, how. I'm sure I'm not alone.

How was NZ? Where did you visit? Would love to see NZ some day.

Edited by SHandGH

Congratulations :jiggy::jiggy::jiggy:You are now Pink. Good Luck!

Name: Heine77

Date of Visa application:15 July 2011

Nationality: South African

High / Low Risk: HR

Trade / Profession: Solicitor

Visa Type: 175

Onshore / Offshore: Offshore

Priority Processing Group (Category): 4

Date Medicals submitted: Not yet

Date Police check submitted: Not yet

Date CO assigned: 28/03/2012

Date of employment verification (If applicable):

Date visa granted:

Right about the CO, wrong about the gender!! I am male... promise.

Congratulations :jiggy::jiggy::jiggy:
You are now
Pink
. Good Luck!

Name: ind175

Destination:

Date of Visa application: 25/08/2011

Nationality: Indian

High / Low Risk: HR

Trade / Profession: Analyst Programmer

Visa Type: GSM 175

Onshore / Offshore: Off Shore

Priority Processing Group (Category): Category 4

Date Medicals submitted: Not Yet

Date Police check submitted: Not Yet

Date CO assigned: 28/03/2012

Date of employment verification (If applicable): No

Date visa granted: Not Yet

cheers

ind175

So...., we should probably start talking about the update. I'm thinking 30 June. Just a shot in the dark with the wide range of CO allocations. Unless I get an email over then next day or so, I KNOW it is not before 13 July (or my file has fallen through the cracks).

I am predicting...... drumroll, please ......

28 June :animal-frog:

:happy_face_outlaw_s

I'm going with 27th June. Our predictions have been added to the "Just For Fun" section of the spreadsheet. Any other guesses?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AqEBgay7xfFvdEpQS2NMbTItV1o5bTctcE4wa1pVWHc&hl=en_GB#gid=4

Guest PSmith911

Hi SHandGH,

Not sure how to update my status, but I have the canadian police checks back and have been sent, also had meds completed today

Thanks

Hi SHandGH,

Not sure how to update my status, but I have the canadian police checks back and have been sent, also had meds completed today

Thanks

Thanks for the info. It would be great if we could figure out a way to update ourselves. I have updated the first page and spreadsheet. Welcome to the waiting room.

Edited by SHandGH