New Cat 4 July 1st 2011

Guest cat4july2011

Guest NatsB
a question I hope someone can answer ! if your co sends an email to you or your agent, does it appear on your application status as a further email been sent and the date it was sent my co says an email was sent but my agent says no email was received . thanks !!

I've only had one email sent to me, but that is showing as "email sent" with the corresponding date.

I know that doesnt answer your question, but seems to be that all activity is logged and recorded?

Nats

Guest NatsB
While I'm happy for all the people who got their COs over the past week, it makes me worried/sad. I'm seeing August and September applicants getting COs and my 13 July application is still collecting dust!

Ah well, I've been on these threads long enough to know this happens. Hopefully I'll be pink soon...

Hopefully tomorrow! Have you checked your status? A few people have changed to ABPF online, but not yet had contact with a case officer.

Good luck

Nats

And the goodluck continues... im going to go book my medicals, this is exciting... and nerve wrecking! lmao

oh I know! :swoon: I just submitted my PCC feebies check yesterday. Hope it arrives just in time for my November application!

Guest Jivesha

Better late than never. Apologies for the delay...Congrats muirzoid, zippie,The6OfUs,Hurls10802, PSmith911 on CO allocation.

Congrats IAMRAZOR for the grant.

Good luck everybody, including those waiting for a CO and for a grant.

Well after being woken up at 2:30am by my little boy having a nightmare I thought I would check my e-mails and we have our visa grant!!!!! Please turn me purple SHandGH x

Thank you so much to everyone on here who has supported me over the past 9 months especially Tania, Bpremji and SHandGH for keeping this fantastic thread going xxxx

Congratulations Mummy Man... Now start planning the next stage...God will this ever end :)

Guest muirzoid
I've only had one email sent to me, but that is showing as "email sent" with the corresponding date.

I know that doesnt answer your question, but seems to be that all activity is logged and recorded?

Nats

I have checked my online status and everthing is stating met except medicals and police checks, but my email from case officer, specifically under my wife and I's name has requested the form 80. Started it last night and its brutal. (Couple of days bed time reading for me) :wink: It's so hard trying to go back 10 years, i can't remember a week ago!

Guest obelixous
Has anyone else had to provide additional proof of work experience as requested by their case officer?......And is this this a standard thing or is it just us!!!! :eek:

I was asked for additional proof of work experience, also the HR at my work place got a call and email from Aus High Commission.

Guest Yolande Roux
Hi and welcome to the thread. Your details have been added to the first page and spreadsheet. Good Luck!

Thank you.

It is great to see that so many members have received their co's. Congratz and good luck

Guest jaffas1

Hello everyone, our application has changed to ABPF this morning with an addendum saying an email has been sent!!!

It's probably been sent to our agent, can't wait for 9am when they are open.

Guest vickey1
Hello everyone, our application has changed to ABPF this morning with an addendum saying an email has been sent!!!

My hearty congratulations to you jaffas1. You are a 29th Sep Applicant who got the CO. I think in coming days Oct-11 applicants should also get CO.

Guest jaffas1
My hearty congratulations to you jaffas1. You are a 29th Sep Applicant who got the CO. I think in coming days Oct-11 applicants should also get CO.

Thank you vickey1, I'm still shaking. I'm quite nervous about the email that has been sent, but no point worrying until 9am. I'll post another update when I get to work in a few hours.

Guest Jivesha

Congratulations jaffas1. Your post raises our hopes for a quicker CO allocation. Our friend Clerk85 is almost behind you in

Queue.

Thank you vickey1, I'm still shaking. I'm quite nervous about the email that has been sent, but no point worrying until 9am. I'll post another update when I get to work in a few hours.

Congratulations, jaffas1!

Brilliant news! And it must be quite a major surprise too!

I can't believe how quickly they're allocating COs now. I'm a 19 September applicant - so I'd better book the medicals and PCCs! Based on the June progress I was expecting, optimistically, to maybe have a CO by end April/early May - but now I'm hoping for the end of March!

I'm the only HR applicant in September, so I'll be interested to see if that affects the allocation of a CO, and/or the time taken for a grant decision. (Edit: Oops - I see keisha is HR too, and has a CO; so clearly HR doesn't mean I'll be processed any slower - yay!)

Incredible! I'm chuffed for you, and for everyone else - things are flying at DIAC! Long may it continue!

PatrickW

Edited by PatrickW

Congratulations :jiggy::jiggy::jiggy: You are now Pink. Good Luck!

Name: jaffas1

Date of Visa application: 29/09/2011

Nationality: British

High / Low Risk: LR

Trade / Profession: Urban and Regional Planner

Visa Type: 175

Onshore / Offshore: Offshore

Priority Processing Group (Category): 4

Date Medicals submitted:

Date Police check submitted:

Date CO assigned: 22/03/2012

Date of employment verification (If applicable):

Date visa granted:

I think it's safe to turn you PINK again keisha. All the best.

Name: keisha

Destination: Victoria

Date of Visa application: 28/09/2011

High / Low Risk: HR

Trade / Profession: Developer Programmer

Visa type: 175

Date Medicals submitted:

Date CO assigned: 13/02/2012

Date visa granted:

28/09/2011 Application received - processing commenced

28/09/2011 Application fee received

07/03/2012 Application being processed further

Does this mean I have CO as well? OMG!!!

:biggrin::confused::err::unsure::wacko::unsure:

having mixed emotions right now...

Guest The6OfUs
Im only curious, but what did you initially upload as part of your work experience?

We sent everything we were meant to Sol2Oz. Our agent has assured us that our case officer is new, and being pedantic. Spent last night printing bank statements for over a 5 year period!!!! :goofy: Hope it suffices! Perhaps you had the same CO too Oblexious?!!

Guest jaffas1

Name: jaffas1

Date of Visa application: 29/09/2011

Nationality: British

High / Low Risk: LR

Trade / Profession: Urban and Regional Planner

Visa Type: 175

Date Medicals submitted:

Date CO assigned: 22/03/2012

Date visa granted:

Thank you SHandGH.

Just to update the spreadsheet our medicals were uploaded on 31.1.12, and PCC was sent 6.1.12.

Just waiting to speak to the agent in a few minutes and see what else they need.

Guest The6OfUs

Congrats jaffas1 and everyone else who has CO/grant now! HMS Mark you will be any day now I can feel it!!! :wink: I'm so impressed with the rate the DIAC are working at at the moment!! By May they will be up to July 2013!! :biglaugh: A good sign that CAT 5's will be dealt with very soon!! :cute:

Guest Flippie123

:biggrin:---I got an email from my CO today after a 16,5 months wait being from a LR country---:biggrin:

This is what it said:

Correspondence relating to your visa application has been drafted and is awaiting approval prior to being sent.

Your patience is appreciated.

Kind Regards

----

Guys it can be done. You just have to be patient.

Guest jaffas1

Thank you for all your good wishes.

So the case officer wants a form 80, and also a health declaration signed probably because my brother had TB as a child (I have always had negative Chest Xrays). Our Agent feels as soon as these are done we should have our visa.

We are officially in the waiting room, and I will keep you updated.:biggrin: