New Cat 4 July 1st 2011

Guest cat4july2011

Guest Flippie123
You are from Low risk country , from which country you are ?

I don't think it takes so this much time..Please raise PLE or CAll them.

http://www.immi.gov.au/contacts/forms/gsm/post.htm

Have you raise PLE before..any reply ?

I'm from The Netherlands (Holland). The last time I called DIAC in Noverber the telephone operator told me they are doing some external checks on me.

I raised PLE many times the last view months. I have not been able to contact my CO for 6 weeks now, she doesn't answer my emails. I think my CO is on a long long very long holiday or something.

Guest Flippie123

I did some of my last work experience on a Working Holiday Visa. Maybe DIAC wants me to leave the country for 12 months after this type of visa expires. There must be a reason it is taking this long for me. Has anyone got an idea?

It could also mean that a large bulk of the cat 4 off shore are in the June month and they might take longer to process June but as soon as they get over it the rest of the months would have very few applicants. Just thinking aloud. Anyone has better ideas free to post. I would just love to see cat 4 end of June keep getting COs but we are not even seeing that.

There are a lot of June 2011 applicants. However, when they were processing quickly, we saw a lot of the early June applicants getting COs and visa grants. Now, the mid and late June applicants are just not seeing allocations. They're just not allocating many cat 4s right now. Either they're getting a lot of higher category applications, still have a bunch of people off on summer holidays, or their people are doing something else. I don't know which it is...

There are a lot of June 2011 applicants. However, when they were processing quickly, we saw a lot of the early June applicants getting COs and visa grants. Now, the mid and late June applicants are just not seeing allocations. They're just not allocating many cat 4s right now. Either they're getting a lot of higher category applications, still have a bunch of people off on summer holidays, or their people are doing something else. I don't know which it is...

They tend to work in waves of sorts...there was a large "wave" of CO allocations before christmas, and once that bunch is discharged by the COs, then only would a significant number of COs have freed up slots again...that's just my speculation though.

Any news from the following June applicants. Cant see any posts. botero82

lavache

arnoldc

Vika

bloomberg

breilly

Mummy Mann

ScrumMaster

Honeybun

MNO

ciscoranger

poeribbo

Jambos

Silverbobby

Would love to hear any positive news that you guys have. If none would like you to post whether to know you are active or not.

All quiet here as well. Not even a creek!:huh:

VB

I am seeing something drastic happening. Its all come to a screeching halt. I think there might be something more to this.

Very Excited to know that What is the update on Monday... Well, there will be very slow movement for category 4 applicants.. But there could be a slight chance of an announcement on processing of category 5.

May be I am too optimistic.

Guest Rakeshpatel

Guys Got CO Today

176 FS - 24-June-2011

Status - ABPF

Got Team 2 CO Email and requested -

Exp Certificates &

Birth Certificate for me ,my wife & my sponsor Bro.

Guest Rakeshpatel

Got CO and requested Birth Certificates

Now Question - None of us have any Birth Certificates.

We submitted school leaving certificates. (may be this will work in me and my wife case)

But in my sponsor brother case they requested only Birth Certificate.

Guy please reply what to do to get BirthCertificate in India ?

if it will work without birth certificate.

Can any body provide me Work experience Certificate Sample for 'Analayst Programmer' ?

Guest Rakeshpatel

I live in Ahmedabad , but

I born in village near Surendranagar. that's is the problem.

Thanks for help.

Rakesh, I don't know where you are located but in Ahd you can go to your nearest civic center and you will be able to get birth certificates. Give your location maybe I could help guide you.