food

Guest clomo

Guest clomo

Hiya, i am moving to act with my mum, dad and younger sister and i was wondering what types of different food there is over there?

thanks

chloe

:biggrin:

Hi chloe

Food is pretty much the same here as in the UK, supermarkets stock the same things and you still get dominoes pizzas, fish & chips and all the other takeaways. But you can get kangaroo steaks in the butchers too :-D

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk

Guest clomo
Hi chloe

Food is pretty much the same here as in the UK, supermarkets stock the same things and you still get dominoes pizzas, fish & chips and all the other takeaways. But you can get kangaroo steaks in the butchers too :-D

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk

is the kangeroo tasty?

Hiya, i am moving to act with my mum, dad and younger sister and i was wondering what types of different food there is over there?

thanks

chloe

:biggrin:

Hi Chloe,

They do have a good variety of food over here. The prices of some things are more expensive than in the UK, but we find some great deals at the farmers market. Are you interested more in food for cooking at home, or restaurants? There are quite a few good restaurants here, ranging from cheap Chinese, to fancy modern Australian. Just need to know where to look.

My wife started her own blog to write about some of the food things she has found since we arrived here, which you can see at http://www.canberrafoodies.com

Regards,

Mat

Archived