Engineering Jobs

nick600

Guest KadaMonkey

Hi Nick,

Have a 14 year background as an aircraft technician working on Gas turbines, systems and structures, looking to convert my skill to diesel technician/servicing in the mining trade. Already have PR just waiting to secure a job before we come over.

drop us a email if you think you could help us out

karl.young80@googlemail.com

Cheers

Karl

Guest Anita in uk

Hi nick600, it would be great if you could pass that contact on to us as soon as. My husband is a time served fitter/machinist he also has experience in fabricating/welding and is qualified to HNC level. We have had our meds and are just waiting for our visas - 176 skilled migration.

We are looking to moving to Perth in Oct.

Any help would be appreciated. x

Guest Anita in uk

Hi nick600, Its me again. Hubby has actualy been offered a job (fifo) but the offered salary is really poor $58,000 basic and with overtime $81,000.

We have not signed anything as are looking for a much better alternative. Hope you can help. x

husband is a coded first class welder/boilermaker in Ali and steel using both M.I.G and T.I.G welding process. Ali 1mm - 10mm thickness and steel 2mm - 15 mm thickness. has been welding for over 10 years. Does he fit into the job description?

Archived