New Category 5's - Where are you now?

mlsdq

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Both 886 and 176 have been on hold, officially, for years. this is no news.

even when they start processing some 886, they will not say it officially for sometime, I don't think they will change any status on the website before July, even if they will process the remaining 496 or some in 866, other cat 5s.

So just sit tight till July, and if we get to hear of someone getting a CO before that, then it is a bonus.

Both 886 and 176 have been on hold, officially, for years. this is no news.

even when they start processing some 886, they will not say it officially for sometime, I don't think they will change any status on the website before July, even if they will process the remaining 496 or some in 866, other cat 5s.

So just sit tight till July, and if we get to hear of someone getting a CO before that, then it is a bonus.

Dont worry man, these bastards cant win.. they have very limited options, stay put... dont get upset over things.

Dont worry man, these bastards cant win.. they have very limited options, stay put... dont get upset over things.

What's frustrating is that we have options to emigrate elsewhere but we are holding on while we wait to hear about our Aussie visa application, since this is our first choice. I think that's what's most annoying, we can't make alternative decisions, because we live in hope that we will eventually get the visa.

And we plan to sit tight until DIAC processes our VALID application.

The man won the case because he has a good lawyer, but no one in G5 applicants have taken a legal action against immigration department, that's why they put G5 in infinite hold.

sigmaz why dont u ask your agent to check and to inquire. I again confirm Aug 31, application has recd CO.

Hi Mr. Rahul thank you for this info you gave because i did followup my agent and found out that i already have CO last April 10 already. Thanks Again :)

Guys need bit help. I am waiting for my 886 application from 2009. Currently in BVA like most of you. Can I apply for state sponsorship on BVA? I got mixed response about this. Iam getting opportunity to apply 489 state sponsorship but not sure if this BVA allows me to do so. Thanks

I am new to this forum, just wondering what i should do to improve my chances. I have never called DIBP or CO should i start now.

Are you in Category 5? If you are and have never received any information from DIBP or your agent, if you have one, it is always good to find out what your status is. Have you checked your status online at immiAccount?

Yes i am in cat 5 and i sent my PCC and Medicals at end of May Last year. What can i do to speed up my ESC in pakistan.

Dear inaamak:

I have created a email group of all cat5 applicants those belong to High-Risk countries (e.g. Pakistan, Iran, etc...) and we regularly update about each other and weekly update.

Ill recommend you to join as well to get swift updates about other.

Let me know if you are interested and give me your email address via Private Message.

Dear inaamak:

I have created a email group of all cat5 applicants those belong to High-Risk countries (e.g. Pakistan, Iran, etc...) and we regularly update about each other and weekly update.

Ill recommend you to join as well to get swift updates about other.

Let me know if you are interested and give me your email address via Private Message.

OMG, i didn't realise there were some still 175s. hope you all get your grants before July, can you please let us know how many of you are there in your email group and do share the updates here too so that the rest of the forum members can also know. after waiting so many years, finding out about the progress of anyone in Cat 5, no matter which visa, gives hope to everyone, and i particularly feel happy that the queue is at least moving somehow. Good luck to us all.

Archived