Family Sponsored 176- Where are you now?

jimithechew

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you all.

Its getting very busy.. have to collect lot of documents. Medicals day after tomorrow and have to specifically request to use e-health option otherwise with papers its gonna take 3-4 weeks. PCC gonna take time.

Cool...Congrats..

BTW you applied with SS or Relative sponsored 176?Also what skill set?If you can share the details?

Thank you Aarthy. Well I had an option for SS but I wanted to be a free bird, decided not to go for it so that I could go to any state.

mysticg, well done! great news for a friday, 7 months not too bad then. But as you applied in feb, before the new rules, you were probably in priority group 3.

The medicals dont take too long, we got an appt straight away and the results were final after 2-3 weeks. The PCC wont take long either, 10 working days they say. All down hill from now, yippee!! Thank you for letting us know, this is what we hang on to, the success stories!

Thanks Wabound...

Yeah 7 months aren't too bad. I fear PCC will take time. There is a long list of additional requirements so its gonna take time I guess.

Congrats!! Im too excited now cos we applied 2 days after u! Hope I hear something soon! :) good luck with all your planning.

Thanks JandLeen n All d best.

Hope to hear news from you now.

Guest JandLeen
Thanks JandLeen n All d best.

Hope to hear news from you now.

Other than medicals/ pcc did your CO ask for anything else. Ive already uploaded meds and pcc so just curious!

Other than medicals/ pcc did your CO ask for anything else. Ive already uploaded meds and pcc so just curious!

I am a self employed person thats why additional documents have been requested.

Guest JandLeen

Oh I see! Just interested to know what other info CO's request as many ppl on the forum get asked for payslips etc! Goodluck with the final stages:cute:

Being an Electronics Tradesperson, having own workshop I have been asked to provide Bank statements for the transactions done before feb 2011, customer invoices, supplier invoices and the advertising and marketing material. The problem is due to nature of my transactions being cash, I am finding it difficult to arrange Bank Statements. I have already given my tax returns of past 7-8 years, balance sheets, letter from accountant and many more affidavits explaining my business. All suggestions will be welcome in this regards.

And my Sponsor, my sister has been asked to send her Birth Certificate, Marriage Certificate, Proof of Residency- as many docs as she can supply. I provided passport details, family tree, affidavits earlier.

Form 80 has been requested

List is really long

Guest JandLeen

We have a CO!!!!! Just checked online status and documents all changed to met! Only required docs are passport photo and work experience evidence. My agent is away so I dont know what they will need work experience wise! Im soo excited tho, one step closer!

We have a CO!!!!! Just checked online status and documents all changed to met! Only required docs are passport photo and work experience evidence. My agent is away so I dont know what they will need work experience wise! Im soo excited tho, one step closer!

Congrats JandLeen!!!!!!!

i am 3 days beyond from you... Hope something will happen soon...

:idea:

Guest Chandana

Congrats...JandLeen

The long wait is over. Now things will be much faster. You may need to provide your past salary slips & bank statements as evidance of work to claim the experiance.

Lodged 176 (family) 16th March 2011,PCC & Medicals pending,awaiting CO

Congrats JandLeen.....

Hi All

I was wondering whether the secondary applicant would require the PCC for all the places where she/he has lived?

Our situation is like this

The secondary applicant tht is myself have lived in the Middle East for 1 year in the year 2005 to 2006.Do I have to get the PCC from that country.Also,in between i had visited Aus for a short duration of 2 months(Tourist visa).Wud i need to get the PCC for tht too??

Thank you in advance for all your help.

Hi All

I was wondering whether the secondary applicant would require the PCC for all the places where she/he has lived?

Our situation is like this

The secondary applicant tht is myself have lived in the Middle East for 1 year in the year 2005 to 2006.Do I have to get the PCC from that country.Also,in between i had visited Aus for a short duration of 2 months(Tourist visa).Wud i need to get the PCC for tht too??

Thank you in advance for all your help.

Yes you will need PCC from middle east. According to DIAC If you have lived

in any country for a total of one year or more in the last 10 years, you must get a police certificate from the authorities in that country or area.

I don't think you need to get PCC from Australia as you were here only for 2 months or so...

Hope it helps....

Guest Littletwinny

Our visa was granted yesterday!

Timeline went a little like this:

Skills assessment Feb 2010

Visa application lodged Oct 2010 (had to wait to get 12 months experience)

CO assigned June 2011

Meds/police checks Aug 2011

Visa granted Sept 2011 (1 week after meds had finally arrived from uk)

Happy days :biggrin:

Archived