Perth informal meetup Sat 18th 2pm

Guest rich1983

Guest rich1983

Afternoon all

My partner and myself (27) have been out in Perth for a couple of months sorting ourselves with jobs and accommodation etc but now it'd be good to grow the social scene.

I know there was a social organised by Poms in Perth last weekend which we weren't able to go to so we wondered if there were people interested in an informal meet up on Saturday 18th June. The pub the Lucky Shag by the water front in town is nice and central.

We'll be down there for some drinks and maybe a bite from around 2pm and any one who fancies joining us would be welcome.

Guest rich1983

lisawa2011 organised the one last week and suggest it becomes a regular event which I think everyone would agree with. Drop another thread when your here for drinks if there's not already an event organised.

Guest ClaireT

Hey,

We missed the last meet up and typical cant make it this Saturday but will come to the next meet up lol!

Claire

Guest tommo

Hi Rich, my girlfriend and I (25 and 26) are in a similar position to you guys. Would love to come down on Saturday, will probably be fairly busy then, how will we recognise you??

Hi Rich, my girlfriend and I (25 and 26) are in a similar position to you guys. Would love to come down on Saturday, will probably be fairly busy then, how will we recognise you??

he will be wearing my see through blue bra and white pantios ....:yes:...........cant miss him as most of us will be wearing white bra`s and red knickers .........Freddy the fish will be behind the bar serving so dont be getting mixed up with his underwear .......as Oscar will devour you if he thinks something fishy is going on.............:yes:

Guest orangepeelskin

I am having a barbeque in kings park on the same day if anyone is interested? We can lop some of those big trees there for a fire and the cooking, and just bring some cheap sausages from IGA they are about $2 for 6 greenish looking sausages, but once on the barbeque the heat kills off any germs etc. We can all get really drunk and have a laugh and roll down the hills in a big line holding hands and feet etc. I always have wild barbeques so if your in for a laugh come down. How can you recognise me? Well that's easy, i will have a hawaiin shirt and wellingtons, have a freddie mercury moustache and wear school shorts. See you there!!! ps. bring some hp sauce

Guest rich1983

Well as the weather is expected to be raining I expect I'll be inside.I've got short light hair and I'll stick on a grey polo and jeans and Charlotte is a blonde. Hopefully that will narrow it down.

See you saturday.

Archived