Online Visa Application Problem!

PEDLEY

anyone logged on to their visa application today? I just logged in to attach the last document and its come up with a completely different screen???? usually its lists all your docs that have been attached in order now its coming up with nothing, just tab bars of all the different docs you can add. now im worried where all our documents have gone!!!!

Looks like an update mines the same. However what I did notice is if you come out of that screen and then log onto the bit that says check your application then click on document checklist the only items highlighted are the ones I have not uploaded stuff like passport etc will not let you click on them. Even though they still say required I would think that is because I do not have a CO yet.

I would presume they have the uploaded docs.

Guest Taxi

they had a systems down for maintenance message when in logged on to upload some docs yesterday. hi pedley, we always seem to be doing things at the same time! I see you are from cornwall - where are you going for your meds?

Guest waltzing maltida

Hi All

I am having the same problems. I have uploaded loads of docs, all passports, birth certs marriage certs etc etc , when i go back to the checklist all that is there are my health checks saying required, my application says "processing commenced". I need to upload more work evidence docs but i can't find a list of what i have already uploaded???? When i go into the screen to upload more docs there is nothing listed..... Anyone have any ideas......

Thanks a million

Niamh

they had a systems down for maintenance message when in logged on to upload some docs yesterday. hi pedley, we always seem to be doing things at the same time! I see you are from cornwall - where are you going for your meds?

hi taxi, we are from Redruth in Cornwall about 20 mins from Newquay. Where you from. We have our meds booked in maidenhead kent for the 23rd, simply because there and cardiff were the closest ones, however cardiff are £90 more exspenive for adults and £10 for children!

we never had any msg come up just every time we log in "attach documents" it comes up with a differnt screen to usual, there seems to be buttons missing and the usual list of what we have uploaded and when is not there ... strange, we had all but one doc to upload.

whats your timeline??

Just tried and it is a bit messed up, not even a cancel form button.

Maybe we should just wait until tonight (9am Monday oz time) and try again, maybe they are changing it all about ..........again ! :rolleyes:

Guest Taxi

just had a look at my upload docs page - is is different and there isn't a button at the moment to add any more. i expect they are still doing system maintenance.

I've uploaded a load of documents but still can't see them anywhere when checking my application - so it doesn't look like it was a temporary thing caused by the weekend's maintenance. I've sent DIAC an email and I'll update the forum as and when I get a reply...

Archived