Getting a life!

Guest healthyhearts

Guest healthyhearts

Hi there, is there anyone out there in Port Kennedy,Warnbro, Safety Bay, Waikki or surrounding areas who would love to meet up for girlie nights,maybe arrange trip to Freo or Perth or nights in with drinks or even through caution to wind and have wee dance in house.Like you all i miss that so so much with my friends back home.I would love to also get more involved in keep fit and love doing Power walking on coastal route too with MP3 player or Zumba??I am middle aged, married, very good fun,fashionable and just basically bored and want to do something about it!!C'mon get intouch!!good to be sociable xx:laugh:

Guest tandcmum

I'm not in Perth yet, will be about 6 months till i get over, but going to look to live around that area when we do come over. If you get a group together for girly nights i'd love to join you

Guest healthyhearts

Thanks for reply and yes if we can help you with anything at all let me know?more than happy to help.

Guest healthyhearts

Hi i had another reply from another lady who is comming out in 6 months too if you private message me i will give you my e-mail address anf facebook details and we could correspond that way if you like and keep intouch and i could possibly help you with somethings?Thankyou

Hi Healthy Hearts :v_SPIN:

I am in Rockingham near the foreshore, just started exercising again after a long time out while moving here from France. I have 3 kids well 4 including OH :goofy:

Will PM you

Sam x

Hi there, is there anyone out there in Port Kennedy,Warnbro, Safety Bay, Waikki or surrounding areas who would love to meet up for girlie nights,maybe arrange trip to Freo or Perth or nights in with drinks or even through caution to wind and have wee dance in house.Like you all i miss that so so much with my friends back home.I would love to also get more involved in keep fit and love doing Power walking on coastal route too with MP3 player or Zumba??I am middle aged, married, very good fun,fashionable and just basically bored and want to do something about it!!C'mon get intouch!!good to be sociable xx:laugh:

Hi, we are heading over to that area in September and would love to meet up when we get there,

Celia

Guest healthyhearts

Hi Celia my goodness that makes 3 ladies today got intouch same position as you!private message me and il give you my Facebook name and e-mail address and we will keep intouch till you get over then all meet.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest healthyhearts

Please pm me for my e mail address and face book details. Anything i can do to help please let me know

Guest Sandisonsonthemove

Hi Rita

We hope to be over by the end of the year. It would be good to 'meet' some people before we get there. Do you have kids that go to secondary school?

Donna x

Guest melbish35

Hi i am coming to Perth in September, would love to meet up! I am 37, my hubbie is 35 and our son is 2yrs 9 months.

Guest vicstick
Hi i am coming to Perth in September, would love to meet up! I am 37, my hubbie is 35 and our son is 2yrs 9 months.

Hi,

We arrive in Rockingham on 1st August would be great to meet up. I'm 37, hubby bit older 2 kids aged 5 and 2.5.

V

• 2 weeks later...
Guest frantellefun

Hey my girlfriend has just moved into Secret Harbour and would love I'm sure to get together?

Guest whitelockamy

Hi there!

We have just bought a house in Port Kennedy and will be hopefully be properly moving in to the house as soon as possible (all depending on a few jobs), we are currently in Karratha.

I am 25 and would love a few girly nights, whether it be cinema, theatre, gigs, meal, coffee, a bottle of wine at home. I am not very active, but I find that if I have motivation I don't mind doing exercise (there is nobody to do Zumba etc with in Karratha) so would be good to get active again (I used to love netball) and I think having some girly friends will give me that push to get active again!

Hopefully it wont be too long until we are down in Port Kennedy as it would be great to meet up with people!

Amy xx

Guest mandi1971

Hi, we are heading out after Xmas and will be living in the same areas. Ill be needing nights out and keep fit friends so add me as a friend and we can all keep in touch xx

Mandi x

Archived