176 lodged June 2011 Gang

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

just submitted visa..... but I have logged back in to the upload docs and I cannot find out where to click upload, tell me i have not done something wrong, I exited the application as required then logged back in, saw required docs but a button to upload..... help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just submitted visa..... but I have logged back in to the upload docs and I cannot find out where to click upload, tell me i have not done something wrong, I exited the application as required then logged back in, saw required docs but a button to upload..... help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wish i could help but its frozen on me been waiting about 15 minutes for one doc to upload :no:

wish i could help but its frozen on me been waiting about 15 minutes for one doc to upload :no:

Hmmmmm, not good, did you just upload straight after the payment page? or did you exit then sign back in???

will post in main forum to see if anyone else can help, :(

Hmmmmm, not good, did you just upload straight after the payment page? or did you exit then sign back in???

will post in main forum to see if anyone else can help, :(

haven't signed out still uploading from payment page - too nervous to exit !

Thanks a million, where on earth is that link hiding on the webiste!?

Cheers again, also Im hearing conflicting info, do you need your docs certified or can you scan the originals uncertified? I can only find info on the DIAC site saying docs need to be certified?!?!?!:twitcy::arghh::unsure:

are you uploading certified copies of just the originals???

I've uploaded all my scanned originals if they have colour but I saw someone else ask their CO twice about black and white docs and they were told as long as they are scans of the originals they will be OK (suspect they are either short staffed or want to clear the backlog before 1st July).

I guess all we can do is do this and see if the CO you get is happy with it. As long as we get a CO within 2 weeks we'll still have 2 weeks to upload certified copies if necessary. :wacko:

Finally got on and lodged app last night ! All docs attached apart too from OH's form 80 and all TRA docs which will be loaded tonight and then the wait begins ...

Impressed you've done the Form 80 !

I took a look and decided to wait until we're asked :wideeyed:

Impressed you've done the Form 80 !

I took a look and decided to wait until we're asked :wideeyed:

I must admit it was a pain especially trying to find all the holiday dates from last 10 years!

Guest SUZY

Hi Justin ,

hoz it all going i have just got off the phone from ringing clinics ref medicals looks like Birmingham will be the one for us a little bit cheaper than the rest and they can get us in before dean flys away the drama ah

Hope all is well , hey havnt come across this form 80 yet is it a nightmare

susan x

Hi Justin ,

hoz it all going i have just got off the phone from ringing clinics ref medicals looks like Birmingham will be the one for us a little bit cheaper than the rest and they can get us in before dean flys away the drama ah

susan x

It's just quite detailed so takes some time to complete and you can't save a copy online so have to type it and print it off. I could have waited to be asked for it but thought I'd get it done.

I need to start pricing medicals too I guess, especially as getting a date when we're all free could be tricky before the school holidays and then it's silly season for my OH as he's a chef. It may be worth us travelling to Birmingham although Manchester is closer for us. Was there much difference in price?

Hi Justin ,

susan x

How much is Birmingham then as we were thinking of Maidenhead initially as it is closer ?

Form 80.......http://www.immi.gov.au/allforms/pdf/80.pdf

Could be a nightmare depending how much you have travelled, but I guess Dean has a lot !

Guest SUZY
It's just quite detailed so takes some time to complete and you can't save a copy online so have to type it and print it off. I could have waited to be asked for it but thought I'd get it done.

I need to start pricing medicals too I guess, especially as getting a date when we're all free could be tricky before the school holidays and then it's silly season for my OH as he's a chef. It may be worth us travelling to Birmingham although Manchester is closer for us. Was there much difference in price?

Hi There saz71,

I didnt get a price from Manchester as its abit of adrive for us were in Salisbury wilts, so looked at and spoke to Brentwood & birmingham clinics . Birmingham was the best for price it was for a family of four broken down !!!

ADULT full medical & x rays £275.00

Hep B £35.00 will need this if you have tattoos

10 year old £70.00

9 year old £ 70.00

any child under 11 years old the above price after that it gose up not to sure in how much !!!

Im off to smack that money tree at the bottom of garden to drop me some more money lol :cry:

hope this helps

susan :wubclub:

Guest SUZY
How much is Birmingham then as we were thinking of Maidenhead initially as it is closer ?

Form 80.......http://www.immi.gov.au/allforms/pdf/80.pdf

Could be a nightmare depending how much you have travelled, but I guess Dean has a lot !

Hi Justin ,

Yes i thought Maidenhead as well but the lady wouldnt give me prices had to look on there website www.bridge-clinic.com and there taking new bookings now for after the July 1st , that was alittle to late for us as with Dean going away again soon we are trying to get it done sooner . As you can see Birmingham prices from my previous site .

I did speak to Brentwood the prices were as foloows

Adult £290 medical & x rays

Hep B £42.50

kids under 11 years old £90.25

gives you an idea and what would be best for you and your family

susan :jiggy:

Hi There saz71,

I didnt get a price from Manchester as its abit of adrive for us were in Salisbury wilts, so looked at and spoke to Brentwood & birmingham clinics . Birmingham was the best for price it was for a family of four broken down !!!

ADULT full medical & x rays £275.00

Hep B £35.00 will need this if you have tattoos

10 year old £70.00

9 year old £ 70.00

any child under 11 years old the above price after that it gose up not to sure in how much !!!

Im off to smack that money tree at the bottom of garden to drop me some more money lol :cry:

hope this helps

susan :wubclub:

The Bridge Clinic in Maidenhead charges £200 per adult and £85 per child under 10 so beats Birmingham by £15 for the 5 of us plus less spend on fuel to get there !

Hep B is £50 extra though......lucky I have no ink !

After 1st July fine for us as not in a hurry to get to the selling house etc stage !

Hi

We had our medicals in Manchester, and the doctor we had was great, giving the kids cakes, biscuits and sweets! Our breakdown of costs was:

Adults (over 11 years) £120 each

Children under 11 £65 each

HIV tests £27 each for parents

Hep B for ear piercing and tatoos £29

Xrays for over 11 years £90 each

plus £20 each to upload to e-Health!!!

Just short of a grand for all of us, we also went on the Thursday and got our visas on the Monday, couldnt believe how fast!

Guest waltzing maltida

Hi All

Can anybody see what docs you have uploaded... When i go into load documents more is nothing listed.... I have spent hours uploading all my docs and 2 form 80 and 2 form 1221 and i can't view any of them!!! anybody any ideas??

Is everybody booking medicals before you have a case officer??

niamh

Hi All

Can anybody see what docs you have uploaded... When i go into load documents more is nothing listed.... I have spent hours uploading all my docs and 2 form 80 and 2 form 1221 and i can't view any of them!!! anybody any ideas??

Is everybody booking medicals before you have a case officer??

niamh

I use this link https://www.ecom.immi.gov.au/visas/attachment/start.do?attachType=VISA_APPLICATION&group=travel

to log in and all the docs I have already uploaded are listed but you can't actually open/view them. I can click the "Add supporting document" button to upload more.

Does this help ???

P.S. We're not booking medicals until requested by the CO to try to slow things down a bit. Only been working on the process for 2 months and expected it all to take a year at least but it's looking like a lot less than that !

Guest waltzing maltida

Hey

Thanks for that, this is the screen i have been using but there is nothing listed!!! oh no i think i am going to have to upload them all again ... Think i will cry!!

Hey

Thanks for that, this is the screen i have been using but there is nothing listed!!! oh no i think i am going to have to upload them all again ... Think i will cry!!

Not good !:mad:

Do one first, log out then back in to see if it shows before you do all the rest !

Archived