Oh My...Oh My....GOT A CASE OFFICER !!!

Guest hrimmer3011

Guest hrimmer3011

Well after only lodging our application to DIAC on 18th May, last week, we have just heard from our agent that we have a CASE OFFICER !!! Have booked medicals for 24th June and am sending police checks next week !!! Such great news and so super quick!!!!! So happy am running round like a loony :goofy:

Guest hrimmer3011
hey congratulations have been wondering how you were getting on. Im so pleased for you - good luck with the medicals :-D

Thanks!! So excited, its all happening VERY quickly! Got meds booked for 24th June, not looking forward to that, very nervous and worried, but hey, we're getting there!! Thanks again!!

Guest robnnic

Wow congratulations! What visa have you applied for.....are you not bricking your pants???!?!?!

I have in my head it will be about 18 months after we apply for the visa...if we got a CO after a week i think i would be in panic mode!

Guest hrimmer3011
Wow congratulations! What visa have you applied for.....are you not bricking your pants???!?!?!

I have in my head it will be about 18 months after we apply for the visa...if we got a CO after a week i think i would be in panic mode!

Hi, we are S****** a brick to be honest!! Not expectiing it to be this quick, we have applied for a 176 State Sponsored, only started the process in Jan 2011!! Gonna have a LARGE drink tonight!!:biggrin:

Guest hrimmer3011
That's great! Where are you having your medicals done? I'm having mine done 2 days before you in Edinburgh :o)

Hi, we having ours done at Maidenhead, nearest one to us but still a long long journey with 6 kids!! Think my blood pressure will be thru roof by time we get there!!! Very nervous about them tho....keep thinking what if something wrong with one of us???? Thats all we can think about at mo!!! Just wanna get through the medicals and get that visa then I we can breath a HUGE sigh of relief!!!!

Hi Helen

Just want to say thank you for your help on our TRA application - just logged on to TRA and it says successful - I am so chuffed as that was the hardest bit - got WA SS ready to send and DIAC 176 ready to send once we get that (fingers crossed).

:-D

Guest guest30085

Congratulations to the rimmers on getting your CO so quickly - thats a great turnaround to say you only applied in Jan :jiggy:

Congrats also to eweasel on getting your TRA passed :jiggy:

Guest hrimmer3011
Hi Helen

Just want to say thank you for your help on our TRA application - just logged on to TRA and it says successful - I am so chuffed as that was the hardest bit - got WA SS ready to send and DIAC 176 ready to send once we get that (fingers crossed).

:-D

You are more than welcome:biggrin: Well get that ss in now then you nearly there!! Goodluck with it, let us know once you have lodged!!!

Hi, we having ours done at Maidenhead, nearest one to us but still a long long journey with 6 kids!! Think my blood pressure will be thru roof by time we get there!!! Very nervous about them tho....keep thinking what if something wrong with one of us???? Thats all we can think about at mo!!! Just wanna get through the medicals and get that visa then I we can breath a HUGE sigh of relief!!!!

Hiya, We had our meds in maidenhead today and it was fine. The doctor is great and the nurses are great with kids too. My little boy didnt want to have his picture taken so they bribed him with chocolate biscuits and he was only to happy to comply! Theres nothing ot worry about either, its pretty straight forward - urine test, blood tests and weight and height. The X ray took about 2 mins and then thats it!

We started ours at the beginning of the year too and have been pretty overwhelmed by the speed of everything. Hope eveything goes well for you!

Thanks!! So excited, its all happening VERY quickly! Got meds booked for 24th June, not looking forward to that, very nervous and worried, but hey, we're getting there!! Thanks again!!

Hi

Congrats on getting your CO! Don't worry about the meds they are a doddle! Nothing bad at all. WHere are you going for them? Maidenhead?

Guest hrimmer3011
Hi

Congrats on getting your CO! Don't worry about the meds they are a doddle! Nothing bad at all. WHere are you going for them? Maidenhead?

HI Yes we booked at Maidenhead on 24th June, trying not to worry but easier said than done!! Did you have yours at Maidenhead? Are they nice?? Good with kids? got 6 to take and already warning them to be on BEST behaviour!!!!:biggrin:

HI Yes we booked at Maidenhead on 24th June, trying not to worry but easier said than done!! Did you have yours at Maidenhead? Are they nice?? Good with kids? got 6 to take and already warning them to be on BEST behaviour!!!!:biggrin:

Honestly - there really is nothing to worry about! We went to Maidenhead and they were amazing. We had Dr Russell and he was superb with our two girls - gave them little nursing jobs to do and made it all a big game for them - hey loved it. All the girls had to do was eye test, wee test and lay on the couch and have their belly felt plus their height.

BTW - there a lovely hotel/restaurant next door and the food is great! Come out the back way and it's just on the left! Right on the river - great views.

Good luck! (not that you need it!!!!!:biggrin:)

OMG that is really quick. Well done. We are going for a 176, so lets hope ours is as quick. We are estimating 18months, but if it does come quicker than that would be a god send as we just want to go now.

Guest hrimmer3011
well done guys on the CO, family of 8 that will be big money for your MEDS, good luck

Its HUGE money, over a Grand for us all!!! But if we get that visa it be bloody worth every penny!!!:biggrin::biggrin:

Guest hrimmer3011
Which agent did you use hrimmer?

Hi, we used Go Matilda, bloody exellent, you can see my our timeline how good they are, very efficient, would highly recommend.:biggrin:

Guest Rebecca78

Hi

I know, things seem to be happening very quickly with some 176's. We thought it would be 12 months too but it took a little over a month to get our visas.

Guest Robgarner
Hi, we are S****** a brick to be honest!! Not expectiing it to be this quick, we have applied for a 176 State Sponsored, only started the process in Jan 2011!! Gonna have a LARGE drink tonight!!:biggrin:

Hi,

Great to hear things are going so quickly...

We started the 176 SS process end of Feb, I've got through TRA as "Aircraft Engineer Mechanical" 19th April. Just waiting on SS results, hopefully any day now and our visa app is ready to be lodged...

Enjoy your drink, I might have one for you... (Any excuse)

Good luck with the meds, and keep us updated.

Regards

Rob

Archived