176 lodged May 2011 Gang

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest AustralianVisa

Do all application under 175/176 sent for "Routine Processing"? What is the average time taken for each countries? Any help please !!!

Got myself a visa!

Brill News Chris, think I will be the last one in may whatdya reckon?? maybe I will win a prize for being so, :laugh:

What are your next steps, is your house sold/let etc., so much to do :wink:

Mrs Steel, if i can pass my medical im pretty sure you'll be fine. :rolleyes:

Hya Chris, thanks for the vote of confidence :smile: and hey don't you be hard on yourself :smile: will pop to docs and get the letter done which I thought was sent 2 weeks ago :frown:

Thank God..... we got our visa grant letter on 22nd September. congratsss to all who got visa and best of luck if any one is still waiting there from the may gang.

• 3 weeks later...

Well defo think I am last in this gang, I know it's not a competition but I think I've won that title :laugh: I am on to rant - really am getting nowhere fast with these medicals, waiting on Dr's letter, spoke to him over 4 weeks ago to do a letter for me, problem still with lack of communication (which has been from the word go tbh) paid for it over 2/3 weeks ago and decided to call clinic and GP today seeing as it's the weekend!!!

Here goes, clinic staff out so left a message with them, the secretary at the surgery said the letter has not even been done yet :shocked::sad: and the Dr has been away on his hols (well lucky him) feel very left down, and quite uncertain what to do next, going through a variety of emotions at the mo and shaking like a leaf, but not sure if that's nerves or anger tbh

Any suggestions guys???????????

:cry::cry:

takes the micky i would book an appointment with him, go there and when he says whats up tell him hes an asshole etc, etc lol all joking aside dont worry imsure you will be fine.

All this time I've worried there's been a problem, I am just :shocked: it's really unprofessional of the whole lot of them. Anyway going to make an appt on Monday, will phone for them opening @ 8.30. I was just worried that I was bothering them so left it in their un-capable hands :realmad: So fingers crossed :yes:

Any updates mrs s?

Counting down the days!

Hya Chris, I called the GP on Monday for appt and he was still on hols so called later on to speak to secretary and she said that the letter for dictation was in her in-tray (which was obviously there last Weds when he went on hols :arghh:) so it has now been done I got a copy, and she said she faxed it. The clinic spoke to me and had a lot to go through so hopefully she will get it sent. Seriously is has been the biggest lack of communication ever!!!

Think they are leaving the best to last :wink::yes::laugh:

• 4 weeks later...
Fantastic news! All the best with your plans. Have a brilliant weekend celebrating!

Clare x

Hi Clare

Thanks so much, will try to :wink::laugh:

• 1 month later...
Guest morris75

Hi everyone not been on here for months, how is everyone? has everyone gotton visas and moved? We are planning to go out for a holiday to stamp visa as not enough money saved up to go permenantly (our friends moved in aug and spent lots). We plan on staying in scotland at least until end of year maybe into next but visa needs to be stamped before june. What happens when u go over to stamp? we going in next few months. I have not sent our passports away to have visa in, my friend never either. Can someone please help me on this situation, quite scary ha ha x

Guest morris75

Thanks, take it we just go for holiday then wen we go back we will already be in system??? Do I need take any documents? My friends were in yanchep then they moved to joondalup now they in kinross and happy, sending pics all time and speak on sykpe looks amazing x

Yep that's right. One word of warning when you arrive and fill out the form on the plane tick the permanent residency box. When you leave they will ask you why your going back and how long for. My friends experienced this and just told them their house sale had fallen through. I think it's just for their records. But once you've entered you have validated so don't worry. Any other worries feel free to pm me I will try to answer for you.

Loving Fremantle!

Archived