Vetassess

Waitingawhile

Guest mangleshpanchal

Hello Friends,

I am new to this forum and joined today only. I am planning to apply for 176 GSM visa in near future under either state sponsership or family migration scheme depends upon my occupation appearance in the state occupation list.

I would like to know how many days does it takes to get a confirmation from VETASSESS after they receive the documents?

Online app. submitted for the GSM full skill assessment - 10 Nov 2011

Documents sent by DHL - 12 Nov 2011

Documents received by VETASSESS - 15 Nov 2011 (as per DHL online status)

Looking forward for all your support and have some good friends on this forum.

Cheers,

ManPan

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they say this on their site:

If you apply for a full skills assessment to SRGO, the approximate time for assessment is

12-16 weeks once all documents required for assessment have been received by VETASSESS. Some cases may take longer depending on the complexity level of the case

and it doesn't seem that anyone got anything sooner than 4 months..

• 1 month later...

Hi everybody,

My documents were received by VETASSESS on 26th October 2011, however I have still not received a confirmation/ acknowledgement email from them on receipt of documents? Is there anything to worry or is it that sometimes they do not contact you upion receiving documents and will only send you the assessment outcome (say after 4 months)

Regards,

mext

Hi everybody,

My documents were received by VETASSESS on 26th October 2011, however I have still not received a confirmation/ acknowledgement email from them on receipt of documents? Is there anything to worry or is it that sometimes they do not contact you upion receiving documents and will only send you the assessment outcome (say after 4 months)

Regards,

mext

I would send them an email querying this and saying that you have proof of delivery if you have-I went for a further additional skills reassessment around the same time and have already received it back as successful I got the confirmation email on the 10th of Nov!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest mangleshpanchal

Please give me some advise for getting good score in IELTS. I will be appearing for IELTS on 21 Jan 2012 and at any cost have to achieve minimum 7 band for the state sponsorship.

• 3 years later...
After 13 weeks since confirming my receipt of documents, I have received a POSITIVE skills assessment from VETASSESS today. wooooohoooooo!!!!!

Just got to await for the certificate to come through the post, then figure out what to do about the extra points assessment requirement!

Hope I'm not rubbing it in but giving some hope to those that are still waiting

:jiggy:

Congrats I am on week 13 and its is torture not knowing lol

• 5 years later...
On 15/07/2011 at 22:19, Guest HoutoMel said:

Firstly, welcome to this side plannerOH!

jaffas1, I suggest calling them (or having your agent call--I'm not sure how that works) to see when they logged the documents as "received." I found out that while the documents were delivered to them on 9 May 11 (thanks to confirmation from the US Postal Service) and VETASSESS confirmed receipt of documents on that day, they actually aren't marked in the system as received until 23 May 11. So somehow, it took 14 days to get from acknowledgement of delivery to entry into the pipeline.

They urge you to apply online as evaluations are by and large settled sooner, saving you time. Also, applications made through post can't be followed. On the off chance that you do continue with a postal application, download the rundown of required reports at the lower part of this page and send your finished application to the accompanying location. 

Need Processing isn't accessible by post. 

VETASSESS 

Abilities Recognition - General Occupations 

PO Box 2752 

Melbourne VIC 3001 

Australia 

For dispatch conveyance as it were: 

VETASSESS 

Abilities Recognition - General Occupations 

Level 5, 478 Albert Street 

East Melbourne VIC 3002 

Australia