PLC SCADA, Electrical Engineers and Electricians

Guest MrLiverpool

Guest MrLiverpool

If you have experience in any of the above and would be interested in living and working in Newcastle NSW. Its near Port Stephens and Lake MacQuarie in the Hunter Valley with access to Sydney in two hours (but not Sydney house prices). Port Stephens and Lake MacQuarie are fantastic holiday areas and the Hunter Valley is a world renound wine region. House prices are generally lower than most othe Australian cities. The company I am working for are specifically looking for:-

Control Systems Engineer of all levels from a few years post graduate experience to senior people with experience of Rockwell, Siemens or Schneider PLCs, Citect SCADA and or Fieldbus and industrial ethernet.

Electrical engineers and drafters again at all levels.

Electricians with experience of installation and or commissioning.

I will check the posts every few days and hopefully any one looking to migrate can send me their cv. Providing short term accomodation for the right candidates has been mentioned by the companies HR manager.

is it just electrical engineers you need? My brother is an electronics engineer, I know these are vastly different but just wondering if you need electronics people or if you know someone who does lol.

Guest MrLiverpool

Seek is a good web site to look on. Is ur brother in Newcastle NSW or planning to migrate. Ill ask around.

My husband is a senior electrical building and services engineer. Would his skills be relevant to the roles you mentioned? We are UK residents however my husband is currently working in Saudi Arabia on a site role. We are looking to move to Australia as soon as possible and my husband would be looking for employer sponsorship, would this be an option? We were originally looking at Sydney, Melbourne or Perth however we would possibly consider Newcastle.

Thank you.

• 2 months later...
Guest didierp

I am electronic technician with more than 16 years of experience in mining, I have knowledge on PLC Allen Bradley, SCADA and HMI Panel View of Allen Bradley.

I don't know if could I apply?

hi Mr Liverpool, only just got the automatic reply email for this. My brother is still in the Uk, we are in Brisbane. He and his wife and kids have been trying to get to Australia for years. however he is now 45 and would need to be sponsored if he was able to secure a job. Thanks so much for your reply.

Lynne

Guest flyngo

Hi there my husband is an electrician with 12+ yrs experience. Could you pm me with what your email, requirements, salaries etc and I'll get a cb right over to you thanks xx

• 2 weeks later...

Hi my husband is a fully qualified electrician, qualifications are all current in the UK he has 17 years experience involving construction, offshore installations, shipyards, fire alarms, commissioning and the high voltage sector. He is currently working for British Gas one of the largest utility companies in the UK as a service engineer.

This involves him doing reactive work, being on call out and full testing and inspection on premises. He works mainly from home and completes all relevant paperwork in accordance with UK legislation with regards to the testing and inspection.

The job he has is well paid and good company benefits. But we feel that a move to Australia would give our family a better lifestyle. Therefore that is why we are looking for sponsorship to ensure that we have employment to go to. Please reply if this is what you are looking for. Kind regards:biggrin:

Guest burness86

Hi my name is David i have been working in the water industry as an electrician for 9 years building and installing motor control panels with and without PLC,s mainy schneider M340's although i have never programmed a plc, this is the route i want to take in my career. i have spend my last 6 months designing control panels using "promis.e" and i want to better myself to be able to program this little magic box that i string so many wires from. same with HMI and Scada wired to and from but no programing.

Guest Dannychaplin

Hi were in the gold coast both 17th edition sparks with White cards any help would be greatly appreciated. Willing to move for the right opportunity. Mr Liverpool can you help..??

Guest didierp

Hi Liverpool.

I am an Electronic Technician with over 16 years experience in Instrumentation y Control in mining equipment.

I have knowledge in programmer PLC Allen Bradley, system HMI Panel View 1250 Allen Bradley.

Could you send some mail with your detail to send my CV.

Thanks.

Hi Liverpool,

We are an Irish family just received our 176 visa and are looking to migrate in the next couple of months. My husband is a electrician 17 years, mainly worked in switchgear, control panels etc.

Please pm me if interested or if you require more info. Thanks...

If you have experience in any of the above and would be interested in living and working in Newcastle NSW. Its near Port Stephens and Lake MacQuarie in the Hunter Valley with access to Sydney in two hours (but not Sydney house prices). Port Stephens and Lake MacQuarie are fantastic holiday areas and the Hunter Valley is a world renound wine region. House prices are generally lower than most othe Australian cities. The company I am working for are specifically looking for:-

Control Systems Engineer of all levels from a few years post graduate experience to senior people with experience of Rockwell, Siemens or Schneider PLCs, Citect SCADA and or Fieldbus and industrial ethernet.

Electrical engineers and drafters again at all levels.

Electricians with experience of installation and or commissioning.

I will check the posts every few days and hopefully any one looking to migrate can send me their cv. Providing short term accomodation for the right candidates has been mentioned by the companies HR manager.

I have experience in Trend, TAC and Scheider Controls Systems - Building Energy, UPS Generators systems, I am a Approved Electrician by trade, have extensive experience of project management for Electrical and Controls installation and commissioning.

I would be interested in living and working in Newcastle NSW, I am currently living in Canberra. Can you please provide more details, a contact number, email address.

Kind Regards

David

• 2 weeks later...
Guest mmeehan

Hello Liverpool,

I have 11 years experience in electrical field. I have worked from technician to engineer studying part time to achieve my degree in electrical engineering. I have experience on petrochemical sites, installation, commissioning and maintenance and new plant build through to operation. I am HV authorised and have a wide range of experience on motors, protection, VSD`s, Rotork valves and engineering standards.

Guest mmeehan

I have been looking for work on various websites, what is the best way to find work from your experience. I am an electrical engineer looking to move out within the next year.

• 3 months later...

Hi Liverpool,

I have experience in Trend, TAC and Schneider Electric Controls Systems - Building Energy, UPS Generators systems, I am a Electrician by trade, have extensive experience of project management for Electrical and Controls installation and commissioning.

Please pm me if interested or if you require more info. Thanks...

Hi Mr Liverpool,

I have experience in Trend, and Schneider Electric Controls Systems - Building Energy, UPS Generators systems, I am a Electrician by trade, have extensive experience of project management for Electrical and Controls installation and commissioning.

Please PM if you require any other information, Best Regards.

Guest scousejohn

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. I know its been a along time. Personally with that cv id say you wouldnt have any issues getting a job in NSW or Victoria but I have had issues in South Australia. If you can obtain a Permanent Residency visa then I would suggets you try along this route then send your cv to various companies and most organisations would conduct a telephone interview which should secure you a job. But it is your call. If you send your hubbies cv to me on davenew1965@hotmail.com then I will see what I can do. A cover note would also help.

Guest scousejohn

Yes SCIN this is still available. We are aways looking for quality people. If you are PLC SCADA and or electrical send me your cv to ************ and I will get back to you with any feedback. Let me know also where you are in the migration process.

*********Mod message, as per forum rules email address has been removed, if you wish to exchange emails please do it through the PM system It is safer for you and others**************

Guest scousejohn

MMeehan sorry for the delay in getting back to you but the best way I found is to send your cv to the companies direct as then they do not have to pay a finders fee to the recruitment agent. If you are thinking of the Newcastle area of NSW then send your cv to me on **************and I will have a look and circulate it round the area or give you a list of the companies in the area but the national companies are Sage Automation and Logicamms but personally a lot of the poms and aussies I know dont like Logicamms. Sage are very good I here.

*********Mod message, as per forum rules email address has been removed, if you wish to exchange emails please do it through the PM system It is safer for you and others**************

Guest jonnyhannah

good evening,

please could you send me a contact number for you I am currently living in perth recently moved from london and a fully qualified electrician

many thanks

Guest scousejohn

Hi all if you need any more info just send me your resume

Or click on the members name and use the email facility there.

Thank you

Guest Guest31881

Can I remind members not to put their email address in a posting, this is a public forum and as such email addresses are harvested by computer programs so they can be spammed and or sold on?

Email address can safely be sent using the PM system that is available to all members about 1 hour after registering your account. There is also an email facility that is available. To use the email facility click on members name and select email.

These services are available by clicking on the member’s name that you are trying to contact.

Thanks.

Guest Kieran Chaney

Hi, I am an electrician with 8 years of experience in the UK. I am interested in relocating to Australia with my family. If you can email me job details can then forward you a CV.

Thanks Kieran

Mod edit

********** Please read the post above yours, and use the PM system************

Archived