ACT, Canberra State Sponsorship - WHERE ARE YOU NOW

Big Bob

Hey Oz,

Sure, I am applying for PCC in a week's time...Thanks for help as always ...Will definitely sail through with help of you comrades :biggrin:

regards

Bob

LOL come on Bbob, you are being modest :) did you forget that post of yours? Your prediction changed everything on VIC thread that time! I know you are rich with information ;) I just wish you get the golden ticket in short time :) and I was a little pushy for it.

Good luck mate.

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BTW Bbob. One friend of mine asked me about the required amount of funds for ACT ss. Also, asked whether 3 months bank account statement will be enough. The Visa application will be for 2 persons.

Do you have any idea as I don't find any information about that?

LOL come on Bbob, you are being modest :) did you forget that post of yours? Your prediction changed everything on VIC thread that time! I know you are rich with information ;) I just wish you get the golden ticket in short time :) and I was a little pushy for it.

Good luck mate.

lols...Bobs VIC Predictions...Fall Season :laugh:..I thank you so much for your wishes Oz...I really cherish those VIC days of anxiety...The whole damn thing changed into a LOTTO rather than a sponsorship....Draw of lots..Piles of dates...million applicants and their trillion predictions.:biglaugh:..Happy for your grant and have a good life in VIC...When are you flying BTW.

BTW Bbob. One friend of mine asked me about the required amount of funds for ACT ss. Also, asked whether 3 months bank account statement will be enough. The Visa application will be for 2 persons.

Do you have any idea as I don't find any information about that?

Financial capacity: Signed and witnessed ‘Declaration of Financial Capacity’ - see

Attachment B.

♦ The main applicant must have at least A$20,000 in transferable assets, with A$10,000

for each additional dependent family member, to assist with successful settlement and

employment search in Canberra. Supporting financial evidence, in the name of the

applicant/spouse, must be provided, including:

− Bank statements for the last three months immediately before applying for

nomination.

− term deposits/investments/share portfolio/ provident funds etc.

♦ The following assets will not be considered ‘transferable’:

− funds held in another persons name (except spouse);

− fixed/immovable assets like property or land;

− jewellery, house hold items, cars or motor cycles;

− cash in hand; and

− life insurance policy

Source for information above

regards

Bob

lols...Bobs VIC Predictions...Fall Season :laugh:..I thank you so much for your wishes Oz...I really cherish those VIC days of anxiety...The whole damn thing changed into a LOTTO rather than a sponsorship....Draw of lots..Piles of dates...million applicants and their trillion predictions.:biglaugh:..Happy for your grant and have a good life in VIC...When are you flying BTW.

Financial capacity: Signed and witnessed ‘Declaration of Financial Capacity’ - see

Attachment B.

♦ The main applicant must have at least A$20,000 in transferable assets, with A$10,000

for each additional dependent family member, to assist with successful settlement and

employment search in Canberra. Supporting financial evidence, in the name of the

applicant/spouse, must be provided, including:

− Bank statements for the last three months immediately before applying for

nomination.

− term deposits/investments/share portfolio/ provident funds etc.

♦ The following assets will not be considered ‘transferable’:

− funds held in another persons name (except spouse);

− fixed/immovable assets like property or land;

− jewellery, house hold items, cars or motor cycles;

− cash in hand; and

− life insurance policy

Source for information above

regards

Bob

LOL Bob :D yes it was a crazy lottery. Psychiatrists were totally needed to set us rational again :)

And hey, thank you for your answer mate. It is a perfect answer thank you very much. You are so generous and helping as usual.

We are going to touch the ground in Melbourne on 18 Sep. So excited. However, it will not be the move yet. I and my OH will stay for 5 weeks exploring around. We need to get exposed to everything before we make any decision toward our move (maximum Feb 2012).

Thank you for your wishes Big Bob. I really appreciate it. And thank you again for answering my questions mate :)

My best wishes.

Is this a place where I can list my visa application process? I'm in for RSMS AN Subclass 119. I find it infuriating that I can't call Australian immigration with questions, and of course they don't respond to emails.

Is this a place where I can list my visa application process? I'm in for RSMS AN Subclass 119. I find it infuriating that I can't call Australian immigration with questions, and of course they don't respond to emails.

Hi Birder

Welcome to PIA:biggrin:...You can join us HERE...

regards

Big Bob

Does it really take that long for (176) paper based applications? According to my courier the application was delivered on 1st of Aug to DIAC and its 5th of Sep today but still havent received any acknowledgment yet?

Should i start worrying?

Does it really take that long for (176) paper based applications? According to my courier the application was delivered on 1st of Aug to DIAC and its 5th of Sep today but still havent received any acknowledgment yet?

Should i start worrying?

how did you made the payment?

usually till the payment is credited to DIAC thay do not reply.

most fast is credit card, and they reply once its is chrged.

I paid using a bank draft to the local high commission. I attached the reciept with the application.

in bank draft mode you must give them 7 days time after receiving (as per courier)

though their stated time is 15 days, they would be efficient if they acknowledge within 15 days.

AUZ immigration is all about waiting and nerve game ....my dear fellow:wacko:

welcome to the club :hug:

I paid using a bank draft to the local high commission. I attached the reciept with the application.

qsar1

I think you should be a bit worried as you should have atleast received a TRN number in acknowledgement. If you are using an agent ask them to call DIAC or call yourself with the paper based reference number. Even if its a bank draft payment still a month is a long time..:eek:

regards

Bob

Hi guys, I actually lodged a paper based application and received the file number after 28 days(credit card payment). My documents were received by DIAC on 14 apr so maybe they take longer now (maybe I'm wrong or maybe it has a relation to the draft payment). Many other friends (paper applicants) at the same period of time were with me on a thread for paper applications and all were receiving the file number within a similar timeframe. Most of us used payment method of Credit Card.

Hope that help.

Cheers,

qsar1

I think you should be a bit worried as you should have atleast received a TRN number in acknowledgement. If you are using an agent ask them to call DIAC or call yourself with the paper based reference number. Even if its a bank draft payment still a month is a long time..:eek:

regards

Bob

Well i couldnt find any paper based reference number to quote with, although i lodged a PLE and i did it in such a hurry that i forgot to mention my date of birth and passport details:wacko:. They (DIAC) asked for the details after two days and now i have lodged another PLE with my bio details.

Let's see what happens.:wideeyed:

Name: Petal

Date of SMP application: 30 June 2011

Trade/profession: ICT Business Analyst

Visa type: 176

Delays/further docs requested:

SS received: 7 Sept 2011

Form 1100 Uploaded:

Visa Filed: 30 Jun 2011

Comments:

Visa Granted: No

Name: Petal

Date of SMP application: 30 June 2011

Trade/profession: ICT Business Analyst

Visa type: 176

Delays/further docs requested:

SS received: 7 Sept 2011

Form 1100 Uploaded:

Visa Filed: 30 Jun 2011

Comments:

Visa Granted: No

Hi Petal

Congrats on your ACT sponsorship...will add your details...

You can join this thread now..

regards

Bob

Anyone know when the new ACT state sponsorship list is coming out?

Am hoping that Office Manager will still be on there as currently it is 'limited'.:unsure:

I am not sure when you filed your sponsorship but if you fulfill those conditions for limited occupation I think you can be more optimistic :biggrin:

regards

Bob

Thanks much guys for the valuable information you give in this page, and much thanks to big bob who is very active helping everyone. I wish that you can get the visa soon, All my best wishes to you all...

Here is my detailed time line to help you expect how are things going on...

ACS (software engineer 261313)

------------------------------

30 DEC 2010: To be allocated (8 days)

7 JAN 2011: In Process (94 days)

11 APR 2011: With Assessor (2 days)

13 APR 2011: Approved :wink:

ACT Sponsorship

---------------

29 APR 2011: Applied (82 days)

20 JUL 2011: Approved :laugh:

DIAC 176 file

-------------

24 JUN 2011: Application received - processing commenced

25 JUL 2011: ACT send form 1100

1 AUG 2011: DIAC received form 1100

8 AUG 2011: Application processed further

8 AUG 2011: CO (team 6) assigned and asked for:

(work evidence, form 80, overseas qualifications, PCC, medical)

8 AUG 2011: All not requested documents are met

12 AUG 2011: All documents are met except PCC and medicals

16 AUG 2011: Medicals done

18 AUG 2011: PCC met

27 AUG 2011: Hospital send the medicals

2 SEP 2011: Medicals received by HOC

6 SEP 2011: further medical results referred

12 SEP 2011: Medicals finalised

13 SEP 2011: Medicals met

13 SEP 2011: Application Approved :jiggy:

Notes:

------

I am from HR country.

No job verification.

Never heard of internal and external checks.

Agent: Mr. Raefat Soryal

Thanks much guys for the valuable information you give in this page, and much thanks to big bob who is very active helping everyone. I wish that you can get the visa soon, All my best wishes to you all...

Here is my detailed time line to help you expect how are things going on...

ACS (software engineer 261313)

------------------------------

30 DEC 2010: To be allocated (8 days)

7 JAN 2011: In Process (94 days)

11 APR 2011: With Assessor (2 days)

13 APR 2011: Approved :wink:

ACT Sponsorship

---------------

29 APR 2011: Applied (82 days)

20 JUL 2011: Approved :laugh:

DIAC 176 file

-------------

24 JUN 2011: Application received - processing commenced

25 JUL 2011: ACT send form 1100

1 AUG 2011: DIAC received form 1100

8 AUG 2011: Application processed further

8 AUG 2011: CO (team 6) assigned and asked for:

(work evidence, form 80, overseas qualifications, PCC, medical)

8 AUG 2011: All not requested documents are met

12 AUG 2011: All documents are met except PCC and medicals

16 AUG 2011: Medicals done

18 AUG 2011: PCC met

27 AUG 2011: Hospital send the medicals

2 SEP 2011: Medicals received by HOC

6 SEP 2011: further medical results referred

12 SEP 2011: Medicals finalised

13 SEP 2011: Medicals met

13 SEP 2011: Application Approved :jiggy:

Notes:

------

I am from HR country.

No job verification.

Never heard of internal and external checks.

Agent: Mr. Raefat Soryal

Thanks Bob,

but have not yet filed for sponsorship. Still awaiting result of VETASSESS so hence slightly worried the list may change before we can file for state sponsorship.

Hey Simon

ACT is still running on 2010--2011 Quota and lists...New list will be coming in a month or two as per ACT website...You should be safe :)

regards

Bob

Archived