ACT, Canberra State Sponsorship - WHERE ARE YOU NOW

Big Bob

Guest Orion25
Hi Big Bob and everyone else.

Wow, just opened up my email and our 176 visa has finally been granted. Yes - we are off to Oz. Please change our colour on the first page.

Good luck to everyone else on this thread.

Wish I could drink Champagne but have to ride my motorbike to work this morning.

Regards

A well chuffed Breezer

Excellent news Breezer:jiggy::jiggy::jiggy:

So glad you have received your visa, so when do you move now?

PS Champange at is great at night too :tongue:

T

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Aussie2B
Hi Big Bob and everyone else.

Wow, just opened up my email and our 176 visa has finally been granted. Yes - we are off to Oz. Please change our colour on the first page.

Good luck to everyone else on this thread.

Wish I could drink Champagne but have to ride my motorbike to work this morning.

Regards

A well chuffed Breezer

FANTASTIC NEWS, BREEZER!!!!!!! Congratulations and well done... Exciting times ahead! :-)

Guest Rachel 80

Congratulations breezier, fantastic news! Hopefully not far behind have all documents now met, police checks done and just finishing our medicals! Good luck with the move!

There goes our Second Blue Bird !!!

congratulations_animated.gif

Heyy Breezer,

Congratulations for your 176 Visa grant.... I am so happy for you buddy...:hug:....I really thank you for your contribution to this thread :notworthy:and I am honored to turn you our "#2 BLUE AS LAKE BURLEY GRIFFIN".... Guys please extend your wishes for Breezer... Its new life for you... God bless and as every time : ) all the very best for your new life in Canberra.Please do sometime visit the forum.

regards and wishes,

Bob

Cheers Big Bob,

Good luck for you to. Fingers crossed you will be given good news very soon. Keep your chin up.

Regards

Breezer:wink:

WHOS GONNA TURN ME PURPLE WITHOUT A PUNCH :biglaugh: YIPEE I GOT STATE SPONSORSHIP APPROVED...!

Tania:hug:, Sohc and Breezer and pntaylor...everyone...I thank you for you support...I am gonna file 176 right away..:biggrin:

thanks and regards

Big Bob

Guest Orion25
WHOS GONNA TURN ME PURPLE WITHOUT A PUNCH :biglaugh: YIPEE I GOT STATE SPONSORSHIP APPROVED...!

Tania:hug:, Sohc and Breezer and pntaylor...everyone...I thank you for you support...I am gonna file 176 right away..:biggrin:

thanks and regards

Big Bob

If I could turn you purple I would. :chatterbox: EXCELLENT NEWS today, go have some bubbly and enjoy the feeling. :jiggy::jiggy::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

We will see you turning Blue soon.

T

If I could turn you purple I would. :chatterbox: EXCELLENT NEWS today, go have some bubbly and enjoy the feeling. :jiggy::jiggy::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

T

You already did bud:wink: thanks for that :cute:....

Guest Rachel 80

T

Congratulations Big Bob, fantastic news and well deserved. Good luck with the visa and thank you for managing this thread it's been great.

Congratulations Big Bob, fantastic news and well deserved. Good luck with the visa and thank you for managing this thread it's been great.

Thanks a tonne Rachel :wubclub:..True.. It was a long overdue from ACT since I had been running this thread for a while.:wink:

Goodluck

Bob

thanks and regards

Big Bob

YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, WELL DONE MY FRIEND, I'M OVER THE FRICKING MOON FOR YOU ............:arghh:

BOB For Australian PM :goofy:

Hugs yoyo

YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, WELL DONE MY FRIEND, I'M OVER THE FRICKING MOON FOR YOU ............:arghh:

BOB For Australian PM :goofy:

Hugs yoyo

Heyyyyyy Yoyo...

:hug:YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS buddy...thankew for your wishes....Happy to see you still around.... finally moved to step 3 after long wait since November 10...You know it better how "those months passed" analyzing all unpredictable SMP applications for VIC , all permutations and combinations:laugh:... I can never forget those days in my life....So finally Canberra gave me home :wink:.....

I will definitely write a note to my case officer to grant me citizenship directly so that I can contest PM elections:biglaugh:...

take care...

regards

Bob

Heyyyyyy Yoyo...

:hug:YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS buddy...thankew for your wishes....Happy to see you still around.... finally moved to step 3 after long wait since November 10...You know it better how "those months passed" analyzing all unpredictable SMP applications for VIC , all permutations and combinations:laugh:... I can never forget those days in my life....So finally Canberra gave me home :wink:.....

I will definitely write a note to my case officer to grant me citizenship directly so that I can contest PM elections:biglaugh:...

take care...

regards

Bob

Take care mate and keep in touch. We've got removal men sizing up this friday and I'm getting ready to hand my notice in at work. What a journey we have all been on....so many ups and downs, and now we have the golden ticket its onto the next phase...lol

all the best yoyo

thanks and regards

Big Bob

You definitely earned it mate! Well done :) So happy for you Big bob :) I was sharing with you the waiting time on VIC SMP thread (my name was "Oz or not to Oz"). And I felt so bad when you received the unfortunate reply at that time. However, I was sure you will not give up. You are well organized and certainly determined to get it!

Congratulations Big Bob :)

Wish you all the luck with your VISA process

thanks and regards

Big Bob

CONGRATS.... Big bob!!!!

file your case without wait to DIAC to start their timer........

regards

SJS

You definitely earned it mate! Well done :) So happy for you Big bob :) I was sharing with you the waiting time on VIC SMP thread (my name was "Oz or not to Oz"). And I felt so bad when you received the unfortunate reply at that time. However, I was sure you will not give up. You are well organized and certainly determined to get it!

Congratulations Big Bob :)

Wish you all the luck with your VISA process

Hey Oz!:hug:

How can I forget my ol comrades..I remember you crystal:wink:.Thanks a tonne...Finally crossed over the fence:cute:... I know How desperate I was then to get it...Had been stuck for almost an year...You are a keen people observer pal...I am impressed:wubclub:...Thanks for your kind wishes and Have a happy life in Mel...take care bud..

Take care mate and keep in touch. We've got removal men sizing up this friday and I'm getting ready to hand my notice in at work. What a journey we have all been on....so many ups and downs, and now we have the golden ticket its onto the next phase...lol

all the best yoyo

Thats great YY!!! Awesome...Getting ready to fire your Job..lols...But let me tell you..."You" know you have earned it your way...I do believe that if something comes very easy we don't appreciate and understand the importance of it but if you earn it after a long battle...you know what in world it means to you:wink:

Get ready for your Golden ride...All the best :wubclub:

cheers!

wishes & regards

Big Bob

thanks and regards

Big Bob

HI BB:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I look forward to see your case BLUE :yellow_guy_smiling_

Guest Aussie2B

thanks and regards

Big Bob

Congrats Big Bob!!!!! It's a fantastic feeling, isn't it?? Good luck with the rest of your application!! :-)

Congrats Big Bob!!!!! It's a fantastic feeling, isn't it?? Good luck with the rest of your application!! :-)

Hey Aussie

Thankew so much for your wishes ... Yes its awesome feeling... I was so happy that never felt hungry for 2 days and believe it or not lost 8 pounds lols..:laugh:...All the best for your application too bud...cheers!:hug:

HI BB:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I look forward to see your case BLUE :yellow_guy_smiling_

Hey Nazmul

regards

Bob

Hey all buddies!

I am glad to turn Big Bob ORANGE as he has filed visa today:cute:.Was so desperate to turn him orange...Long time no hush-hush here in our thread ..Everybody sleeping ???

Thanks and regards

Big Bob

Good luck mate :) BTW, I believe you can prepare for the MEDs. Until the CO asks for it, it will be just finalised or still in process. Also, depending on how many country you will issue the PCC for and the processing time to issue it/them, you may decide the proper time to start the process in order to front load PCC(s) as well.

Wish you all the best ;)

Good luck mate :) BTW, I believe you can prepare for the MEDs. Until the CO asks for it, it will be just finalised or still in process. Also, depending on how many country you will issue the PCC for and the processing time to issue it/them, you may decide the proper time to start the process in order to front load PCC(s) as well.

Wish you all the best ;)

Hey Oz,

Sure, I am applying for PCC in a week's time...Thanks for help as always ...Will definitely sail through with help of you comrades :biggrin:

regards

Bob

Guest Orion25
Hey all buddies!

I am glad to turn Big Bob ORANGE as he has filed visa today:cute:.Was so desperate to turn him orange...Long time no hush-hush here in our thread ..Everybody sleeping ???

Thanks and regards

Big Bob

Hey Big Bob,

This is Excellent news :jiggy:. Soon you wil be blue, definately before Christmas. Wow what a year!!!! :biglaugh::biglaugh:

Hey Big Bob,

This is Excellent news :jiggy:. Soon you wil be blue, definately before Christmas. Wow what a year!!!! :biglaugh::biglaugh:

Hey T

How are you hun...Yes hope so I always become a bit skeptical as some prob gonna come and delay my visa..:skeptical:...Thats why I put a blue line in my signature :wink:.. (couldn't stop myself) ..When are ya packing your bags? Booked flights?..Bud... I just started a new threadThis thread is for all 176 applicants for September.

Check out http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/migration-issues/124505-886-176-475-state-sponsored-september-2011-gang.html#post1176138

regards

Big Bob

Archived