I'm going to melt!

Joob joobs

It's a braw day here today and I've just been down the park with the dog.... I'm roasting and it's not even 20 degrees... I'm going to melt in Brisbane!!

Do you get used to the heat?

What do you wear to work? Here I wear a suit or smart trousers and top.... and usually a coat... is it the same over there but light weight versions?

I've a feeling I might turn into a sweaty puddle on the floor! :biglaugh:

Guest Guest16631

A lot of people go from an air conditioned house in an air conditioned car to an airconditioned office.................or just get aclimatised.............soon get used to it .................nearly winter here now and the kids will put a jumper on at 18 degrees............especially the one born here............:wideeyed::smile:

Guest guest17301

I sent my boy in his school jumper for first time this year last week, got up to 23d:embarrassed:

You do get used to it and 20 degrees here doesn't feel like 20 degrees there. We were in Melbourne last Easter and some days felt quite chilly. When we arrived back in the UK it was the same temperature here as it had been there and felt much warmer!

Very odd...

We arrived on the central coast almost a year ago, we were walking around in t.shirts and shorts, and our neighbours who were born in Australia were walking around in hoodies and ugg boots, and to think i thought that was hot :wacko:lol

We arrived on the central coast almost a year ago, we were walking around in t.shirts and shorts, and our neighbours who were born in Australia were walking around in hoodies and ugg boots, and to think i thought that was hot :wacko:lol

I bet its beautiful in Bournmouth:wubclub:.

Andy it has been gorgeous again here today! Shorts and t.shirts been around 20 here today! not much wind either :biggrin:

We will be in Christchurch over easter as we do every year and do a bit of fishing out of Poole harbour as well as hunting for easter eggs in the beautiful new forest.:yes:

We will be in Christchurch over easter as we do every year and do a bit of fishing out of Poole harbour as well as hunting for easter eggs in the beautiful new forest.:yes:

I like Christchurch, thats where we are living now, not far from tuckton river, May even take a stroll down to mudeford and go crabbing :biggrin: Out to the forest to do the big nature walk, if your lucky you will see the otters etc, great day with a picnic :cute:

Archived