gr8leo87

OUCH! That red! my eyes!

That said, the discussion might veer sideways on a number of occasions but at the end of the day it is still a discussion about the issues of HR-country applicants (mostly from Pakistan as of now).

I don't see any harm in that...the issue of, for example, what can you bring into Australia is as much a relevant question as any other; for people not familiar with Australia, the customs laws here can be a daunting exercise to get around, especially with the lax standards we are used to at our airports.

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi every buddy!

By the grace of GOD, finally got a medical examination call (silver email) on 13th of march :). Medical done on 31st march 2014 and uploaded Police clearance certificate and Medical examination sheet on 05th April 2014 to case officer. Eagerly waiting for the ultimate call (GOLDEN EMAIL) ........... :)

Telecom Engineer applied (FS 176) 06-nov-2010 |CO Assigned 16 Jun 2011 |FORM80 resubmission 10-nov-2013 |Medicals 31-mar-2014 |Visa Grant N/A |Landed N/A

Hi every buddy!

By the grace of GOD, finally got a medical examination call (silver email) on 13th of march :). Medical done on 31st march 2014 and uploaded Police clearance certificate and Medical examination sheet on 05th April 2014 to case officer. Eagerly waiting for the ultimate call (GOLDEN EMAIL) ........... :)

Telecom Engineer applied (FS 176) 06-nov-2010 |CO Assigned 16 Jun 2011 |FORM80 resubmission 10-nov-2013 |Medicals 31-mar-2014 |Visa Grant N/A |Landed N/A

great news my friend, congrats. Wish u all the best.

Dear parissa

The forum is evolving with the passage of time and with the progress of members status ( applied to medical and medical to settlement). which is a good thing.

Still everyone is getting here what they want to know.....You can ask a question related to immi and I am sure someone will reply you, irrespective

of his/her status (waiting, settled). Also I think most of the members waiting period is somehow ended they have got medicals or visas, so the interest is

changing here.... also I would suggest the admin to change the moto of the thread and include settlement issues as well.

Dear Parisa

I beg to differ from you and respect your opinion at the same time. I understand the hardship of waiting but please understand that every platform evolve by the time. Still, primary topic will remain the same but as friends in need we want to share our experiences, doubts and hopes.

After all, it is all being documented here, either archive the relevant details for yourself or ignore it. I am sure you will understand.

Friends! Please don’t get conscious and keep sharing. Its oxygen for most of us.

Best regards,

P.S. I will soon share my experience of OZ trip with all of you.

G'day Fellas, Hope everyones been hanging there allright ! Fellas i need to understand something and little help will be greatly appreciated.

Look i applied for 885 in 2009 ( of course in Priority 5 ) got my CO in NOV 2012, Currently on ROUTINE PROCESSING CHECKS. Recently got married, added wife on my file (as Non-migrating spouse ). Yesterday CO asked for MY Medical Check, Wife's Medical check and PCC. Should i consider this as a good news ? Is my ROUTINE CHECK has been cleared?

Please put some light guys.

Thanks.

Regards, Abel.

Dear Friends,

Appologies if the Red colour iritated your eyes. Please don't go wrong. I really use your infirmation in all the areas and I am sure everyone else does too. But my point of view was for everyone's sake in present and in the future, It is better to have different topics and it would be easier to follow for all of us. If for exmple someone wants to know more about How much money he can take easily can refer to the specific topic and he doesn't need to search 1606 pages.... As you can see I created topic for Sublcass 175, Group5 as group 5 cases almost hold for more than 5 year, we share our process there So it would be easier to follow the cases with same stream.

In addition, There is a good Persian Forum regarding the Migration to Australia with different topics for example for accomodation, quarantine, education, ielts,.... with subdivisions which is easy to manage and follow.

But at the end of the day, I am not the forum moderator or anything, It is your choice how you want to participate in here. Thanks for your thoughts.

Regards,

Parisa

G'day Fellas, Hope everyones been hanging there allright ! Fellas i need to understand something and little help will be greatly appreciated.

Look i applied for 885 in 2009 ( of course in Priority 5 ) got my CO in NOV 2012, Currently on ROUTINE PROCESSING CHECKS. Recently got married, added wife on my file (as Non-migrating spouse ). Yesterday CO asked for MY Medical Check, Wife's Medical check and PCC. Should i consider this as a good news ? Is my ROUTINE CHECK has been cleared?

Thanks.

Regards, Abel.

Abel,

Yes, you are right, you are through with Routine processing cehecks. If CO asked for Medical Check and PCC, it is consider a final requirenment before grant.

Best of luck bro

Hi every buddy!

Congrats Neon! I can see you have had to wait a long time because of being FS. Please share are you Category 5? you should be but even for a cat 3 yours took a long time, but I hope the grant is swift! good luck!

Hello all,

I know the question I am about to ask must have been answered before but to surf through 1600 pages is a bit too much so I decided to post the question again.

I am Jay, got my PR in Nov 2013. Visited Australia once in January 2014. Currently I am in my Home Country (Pakistan). I recently got married and want to apply spouse visa (Partner Provisional 309 leading to Permanent Visa 100). I checked the immi website for required documents. I just wanted to ask about what evidence can I provide as a proof that my relationship is genuine. We recently got married so we don't have any mutual bills or bank accounts or anything else accept for the marraige certificate and some pics ...

Can someone please guide me how to go about my application. Also, any idea on the timeline for provisional visa. It will be a great help. Thanks.

Hello all,

I know the question I am about to ask must have been answered before but to surf through 1600 pages is a bit too much so I decided to post the question again.

I am Jay, got my PR in Nov 2013. Visited Australia once in January 2014. Currently I am in my Home Country (Pakistan). I recently got married and want to apply spouse visa (Partner Provisional 309 leading to Permanent Visa 100). I checked the immi website for required documents. I just wanted to ask about what evidence can I provide as a proof that my relationship is genuine. We recently got married so we don't have any mutual bills or bank accounts or anything else accept for the marraige certificate and some pics ...

Can someone please guide me how to go about my application. Also, any idea on the timeline for provisional visa. It will be a great help. Thanks.

Nikah-nama, plus statutory declarations from people who know both you and your wife in both Australia and Pakistan

Nikah-nama, plus statutory declarations from people who know both you and your wife in both Australia and Pakistan

Thanks for the reply twister292. But the problem is that I am still in Pakistan (planning to move in a month). And no one knows us in Australia.

Hello all,

Jay,

Marriage certificate from Nadra and updated NIC of your wife, with same home address as your, is enough to proof as evidence.

Hello all,

Dear jay, Marriage Certificate for Nadra, Declaration from from Hindu Panchiyaat, One or two Marriage Pics, You may be open new bank joint account and show your both residential address

Why did u add ur wife as "non-migrating"?

Thanks.

Regards, Abel.

Hi every buddy!

Brother Neon, seems that the barrier has been broken. I am really very happy to read about our update...May you get your golden call soon...:xmas4:

Why did u add ur wife as "non-migrating"?

Dear Joojay,

I applied for my PR in 2009 and I was quite young. I applied as a Single man. Only a month ago i got married. Its the beauty of 885 visa that you cant add any one in your file unless the decision has been made, I had to fill "change of circumtance form" and tell them that i am married. Hence she is only a non-migration spouse. I will have to apply for her Spouse visa when i will get my 885 visa.

I wish you luck mate.

Regards,

Abel

Abel,

Yes, you are right, you are through with Routine processing cehecks. If CO asked for Medical Check and PCC, it is consider a final requirenment before grant.

Best of luck bro

Zain Bro, Thanks heaps for replying back with degree of hope.

Thanks and best of luck to u too.

Abel.

hi, all

guys could you please explain this " I can assure you that your application remains under active consideration "

I m 886fs, online mid 2009, HR applicant, medical done and finalised last week. And got above message after sending follow up email.

actually I have co from team 32 since april 2013. form 80 submitted mid of 2013. pcc submitted end of 2013, then had a corresponded with team 13 in the beginning of 2014. later on in aprl asked to do medical, which I did and now medical finalised week after in april 2014.

Thanks for the reply twister292. But the problem is that I am still in Pakistan (planning to move in a month). And no one knows us in Australia.

Hi Jai - This is arshad a textile fellow from karachi , a fellow u shared ur ACT experience with. AlhamdolliAllah I got my SS from ACT on feb 13 (exactly after 2 months) and have lodged my visa application on 19-feb. Have uploaded all docs upfront exept form 80 , CO assinged team 2 Adelaide with initials JS. Awaiting eagerly for golden mail.

Archived