gr8leo87

i hope they don't ask for my vaccination details cuz 2 weeks back my family doctor was killed by some "Bhatta Mafia" now his clinic is closed.:arghh:

dont worry my friend ... i think they ask same info again and again sometimes to double check if applicant has provided same details in application earlier.

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Honestly, I do not remember what I ate in lunch when it was my third day in class II. what should I do now...Really worried !!!!! Will this have an impact on my case...:embarrassed:

Now I am worried.... I hit a friend with a plastic turtle when I was 3...... will this have an impact on my SC???????? Getting statutory declaration ready:policeman::laugh:.

Fjamils, do kids usually start Kindergarten in September where you live? If you did go to kindergarten, I would just estimate the year by your age ( here kids usually go at 5 years old) and put September as the starting date.

bro on that day u ate nothing but had a fight with a class fellow over a led pencil ... it might impact SC ... and getting PCC :biglaugh:

ooh....So should i wait for Shab-e-barat or apologize to all ppl right now :biglaugh:?

By the way i done matric from a private school so i mentioned BISE lahore instead of school name :wink:

Now I am worried.... I hit a friend with a plastic turtle when I was 3...... will this have an impact on my SC???????? Getting statutory declaration ready:policeman::laugh:.

Fjamils, do kids usually start Kindergarten in September where you live? If you did go to kindergarten, I would just estimate the year by your age ( here kids usually go at 5 years old) and put September as the starting date.

You will face the wrath of your friend :realmad:...he/she will take revenge to next level:skeptical:

ooh....So should i wait for Shab-e-barat or apologize to all ppl right now :biglaugh:?

By the way i done matric from a private school so i mentioned BISE lahore instead of school name :wink:

i hope you were involved on fireworks on any occasion :) ...

no issues my friend BISE lahore is alright ... i did same too and it worked. i am sure you you will get direct call.

Hello,

My name is Shoaib. I have applied for “Skilled (Migrant) (class VE) subclass 175

(Skilled-Independent)” on February 20, 2012 through a consultant. Till now, I did not get any response from DIAC (except application acknowledgment). Even, my case officer has not been assigned.

Upon asking about my case status, DIAC send a generic e-mail to my consultant without quoting any specific reason/ detail. Now I am going to include my wife in my application but very much confused / concerned about the delay and unclear status of my application.

Can anybody help me and suggest me any way so that I could proceed further. Need help on urgent basis.

Thanks & Regards,

Shoaib

This is so so strange..all applicants have been allocated..plz call diac and refer them ur TRN...are paper based or have u applied online?

Plz first of all check that ur agent has not dodged u...it is really strange my brother...just check it out quic and share with us all..we will help as much we can..best of luck

Ohhh that's frustrating now :( ... Hey did you check your school exists and/or got renamed ?? this might be issue that its not getting verified??? Any way I think its good that some work is being done on your file .....

This and some other things related to Edu were what they asked me too....I think its a normal thing, bcz my schooling was mostly in government institutions. That exist. Except one of my Degree which I got from a Private Institute that I think has changed its address ( not confirmed to me), but degree is verifiable from Peshawar University as well as from HEC.

Hello,

My name is Shoaib. I have applied for “Skilled (Migrant) (class VE) subclass 175

(Skilled-Independent)” on February 20, 2012 through a consultant. Till now, I did not get any response from DIAC (except application acknowledgment). Even, my case officer has not been assigned.

Upon asking about my case status, DIAC send a generic e-mail to my consultant without quoting any specific reason/ detail. Now I am going to include my wife in my application but very much confused / concerned about the delay and unclear status of my application.

Can anybody help me and suggest me any way so that I could proceed further. Need help on urgent basis.

Thanks & Regards,

Shoaib

Dear mirzashoaib85,

your case officer must have been assigned but you might not have known, sometimes your consultant received email since they mention their email address in the contact. However, call DIAC and discuss that you are unaware of you CO and now you would like to add your wife.

I am sure you will get help from there.

Dear mirzashoaib85,

your case officer must have been assigned but you might not have known, sometimes your consultant received email since they mention their email address in the contact. However, call DIAC and discuss that you are unaware of you CO and now you would like to add your wife.

I am sure you will get help from there.

Thanks a lot.

Can anyone elaborate steps of getting PCC from Karachi? Also how much does it cost and time it takes (for urgent and normal processing)

Also instead of giving Pakistan PCC, can we provide statutory declaration ?

I got my and my wife PCC by paying 5000 rs. Each throgh my cousin and get it in 1 day from Gulzar- Hijri Ps. So it depends how much u pay.

Hello,

Thanks & Regards,

Shoaib

One of my friend applied in subclass 175 in March 2012 facing similar issue that his CO is not assigned yet, while his case was processed further in Aug 2012. Strange processing by DIAC.

I contacted IGIS again, and again I was given 6 months times. Now the summary is:

Applied 175: Feb 12

CO Assigned: Aug 12

SC started: Sept 12 (informed by CO upon asking)

Contacted IGIS: March 13 (standard reply, asking me to contact again in Sept 13 i.e. after 6 months)

Contacted IGIS: Sept 13 (Standard reply, asking me to contact again in Mar 14 i.e. after 6 months)

My expectation: Expecting Med/PCC call in Dec 13

I contacted IGIS again, and again I was given 6 months times. Now the summary is:

Contacted IGIS: March 13 (standard reply, asking me to contact again in Sept 13 i.e. after 6 months)

Contacted IGIS: Sept 13 (Standard reply, asking me to contact again in Mar 14 i.e. after 6 months)

so this proves that IGIS provided timelines were never valid.

No point in making inquiries like this. Just wait.

One of my friend applied in subclass 175 in March 2012 facing similar issue that his CO is not assigned yet, while his case was processed further in Aug 2012. Strange processing by DIAC.

If case is being processed further it means CO has been allocated and work is being done on the application.

CO's dont contact to say hello hi. If they need antlything they will contact only then.

We are praying for your expectation to come true. We also depend on your calculations, mean counting on you.

Archived