gr8leo87

will they reply through that channel?

The representative gives you the exact status of your application what he/she can view and many things which are not viewable to us, e.g whether ur case is in security checks or not etc.

You can get the same status through email too but you would not get a quick reply every time. And sometimes you would n't even get a reply :)

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi,

I received The email from CO, He has requested to provide following details

1. Employment Evidence

2. Form 80

What should i send in employment Evidence? (i have already uploaded all exper letters )

Such evidence includes, but is not limited to;

payslips (can provide this)

taxation documents(tax was not deducted during my first company)

bank statements showing salary payments(can provide this for 1 company, not for other because i use to take salary by hand)

It would be sufficient??

And how to send this documents? through email or through uploading form?

My team is 4

Please help

Regards,

bank statements showing salary payments(can provide this for 1 company, not for other because i use to take salary by hand)

A statement from employer stating you received salary in cash and not through a bank account would suffice as well.

Guest Player
dear all :D

my status has been changed to this

13/08/2012 Application being processed further

When CO will contact me :)

Congrats!

I have a question...

My daughter passport has not been signed yet by her guardian. Who should sign her passport Me as a main applicant or her mother.

I am asking this stupid question because i will have to send our passport to Australian high commission for stamp so i want to keep everything up to date.

i ssent them wihout signatures... they dont bother.

I have a question...

My daughter passport has not been signed yet by her guardian. Who should sign her passport Me as a main applicant or her mother.

I am asking this stupid question because i will have to send our passport to Australian high commission for stamp so i want to keep everything up to date.

i ssent them wihout signatures... they dont bother.

So please correct where i am wrong:

You have to send passport along with Grant Letter and a covering letter mentioning return address for passport. Courier service will be TCS.

Am i right any thing else we would need and one more thing how much time did they take to stamp your passports????

You have to send passport along with Grant Letter and a covering letter mentioning return address for passport. Courier service will be TCS.

Am i right any thing else we would need and one more thing how much time did they take to stamp your passports????

Yes u r right. Time depends upon workload :) it can take 5 to 25 days.

i got my passport in 6 days but few of my friends received it after 3 weeks.

they took two working days in my case.

i sent on monday and return passports received on thursday.

Yes brother I was asking from you, but forgot how to use forum tools.

have you got house on rent?

have you got the job?

driving license?

car?

Are you living on your own or sharing with someone?

Have you released yourself from ACT?

Welcome Sabir bhai :)

Boss if u r asking me then I am in Sydney

Yes brother I was asking from you, but forgot how to use forum tools.

have you got house on rent?

have you got the job?

driving license?

car?

Are you living on your own or sharing with someone?

Have you released yourself from ACT?

So many questions :P brother better to Voice chat. sending u my skype id on PM :)

they took two working days in my case.

i sent on monday and return passports received on thursday.

Salam, I thought u don't need to get it stamped, because once u arrive in australia the immigration guys know that you have a australian visa because ur passport number is assigned a visa and also it is mentioned u can go and check some site about ur visa status once u r granted PR

Right now i'm in one of those mood, feeling frustrated...any progress wid the guys who applied in sept-dec 2011? :confused: when can Jan 2012 applicants expect call for pcc and medical

You must be talking about Bangladeshi applicants, right brother? :daydreaming:

Guest Player
I have a question...

On the passport it is mentioned either signature or thumb impression, so cant you put your baby's thumb impression there?

Salam, I thought u don't need to get it stamped, because once u arrive in australia the immigration guys know that you have a australian visa because ur passport number is assigned a visa and also it is mentioned u can go and check some site about ur visa status once u r granted PR

You don't.. its better if you do though.. helps along the way.. Visa Evidence on Passport > Grant Letter

You must be talking about Bangladeshi applicants, right brother? :daydreaming:

Yes :grumpy1, it looks like worm and nazmul still haven't received any calls yet and there status have been the same for the last 8+ months

You don't.. its better if you do though.. helps along the way.. Visa Evidence on Passport > Grant Letter

So, can u get ur visa stamped from any australian embassy or just from the country from where u applied for your visa?

Yes :grumpy1, it looks like worm and nazmul still haven't received any calls yet and there status have been the same for the last 8+ months

I m nearing 365 days mark - come september,

but hey - dont look @ exceptions like us, BD folks have seriously Mixed timelines - from Direct Grant :cool: to 1-year without any clue :confused:

175 (Online): 30th April '12 |

PCC: DONE| Medicals: DONE |

CO: 07-Aug-2012 |

Pre-Grant: 07-Aug-2012 (Direct Grant)

475 : July '09 (Unfortunate PG5 - due to '09 changes)

CO: July '12

Grant: Aug '12 (14 days!)

I think the travel history has let us down - besides may be slow-down in checks outcome.

God knows if it is due to surge in IMAs, was reading the other day, Immigration and Citizenship Budget 2012-2013, offshore estimated expenses plans to spend $1.044 Billion ! for Refugees assuming 450 Boat arrival per month, however - this year actual Boat arrival numbers, so far - are higher.

Looking forward to better days ahead though.

Cheers!

So, can u get ur visa stamped from any australian embassy or just from the country from where u applied for your visa?

You can get visa label or visa stamp from any country u r residing,but that country should have australian embassy or high comission.

For example i am from pakistan but living in malaysia.so i will get visa label from aus embassy in malaysia.

Archived