Further Medical Results Referred

LYNDAMUMFORD

Hi I think my one too finalized because today I got reply to the email I sent to HOC as "Thank you for your email. The medical results you are enquiring about have been processed and finalised. These results have been recorded in our system and should you require further information please contact your case officer or relevant business section."

jari:yes:

Hi Arj, When were your meds referred to H.O.C. I just want to make some sense out of the email from H.O.C as they are saying that they are currently processing 7th April but I have seen a 14th April & one 17th April pomsinoz member getting their meds finalized. Congratulations to them.

Mine were referred on 2nd May. I hope 1 week or at the most 2 weeks more then mine will also be finalized :biggrin:

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi All,

I'm new to this forum but anyway I used to check your posts almost every day. I also reffered my medicals (all family members) on 13th April and today I received a mail from HOC stating they are currently processing April 8th reffered ones.

Lets wait and wait and wait.....

Guest redprimrose

hi,

Does anyone know current timeline for HOC to finalise medicals if cases are not referred to MOC ?

Our medicals reached HOC on 27th May. I can't check the status of medicals online since the application is paper-based.

Thanks a lot

Guest thesalmons

Hi all......our medicals were referred on 28th April and they came back today all approved and visa granted.

Doesn't seem to make sense.....some people have been waiting longer and are still waiting.

Hopefully it wont be too long for you all now.

Hi all......our medicals were referred on 28th April and they came back today all approved and visa granted.

Doesn't seem to make sense.....some people have been waiting longer and are still waiting.

Hopefully it wont be too long for you all now.

Hi All,

My medicals were reffered on 13th april and they were finally finalised on 03rd June.

I'm 176 SS and lodged the application on 10.11.2010.

Hope this info will be useful to you all.

Thanks...

Guest destinationperth

Plz Help..I completed my medicals with my family on 09th May.My doctor said ur medicals will be processed online and will be forwarded on 10th May. Today I called my consultant to know the status of my medicals and she replied that my Visa application was paper based and he has not heared any e-medicals for such cases.She told me to ask DMP again whether they sent my medicals online or through courier. But I am confirmed as doctor himself told me that my medicals are online.

Now I want to know In case of e-medicals is there any reference number or Docket number which doctor provide to track the status of medicals?

user_online.gifreputation.gif report.gif edit.gif

Guest hellorajshahi

My medicals were referred on April 07 and finalized on 31.05.2011. Then ur medical will be finalized on 7th June 2011 as per my assumption. Hope for the best.

Guest seban123

Friends,

I completed my medicals last week and when i checked the courier status I found the destination as 'Sydney'. I thought only referred medicals will be sent to Sydney and the normal ones to Adelaide.

The application is paper based, is there a way to know if it is referred?

Also what is the normal procedure once it reaches Sydney..

The application is paper based, is there a way to know if it is referred?

Also what is the normal procedure once it reaches Sydney..

hi Seban,

my meds reached HOC 09/05, sent query mail on24/05, got reply on 31/05 saying being assessed. i quoted only our passport numbers. ours also paper based. now im thinking to send query on 15/06 to know the status.

First DIAC doctor checks, if any complication refers to MOC.

(seban ru a keralite?)

im keying from mobile, spell mistakes regreted.

thanks

Guest flamboyant

Hey Guys,

Can anyone throw some light on this? I have done my medicals on 13 May 2011 as requseted by the CO. Medicals reached Sydney office on 17 May 2011 (Confirmation through DHL Tracking system).

Since then, there is no update as the DIAC's website still shows medical documents as Requested. However, my PCC has been updated as Met, which I sent on 30 May to my CO. I have also mailed her my Medical Receipt.

Do i need to contact my CO again or is there any other way I can know as to where my medicals are? And, why is it taking such a long time for medicals to be updated?

Any help or advise, highly appreciated.

Thanks

Guest seban123

flamboyant,

it looks like your medicals are referred..

Shoot an email to HOC mentioning your passport number. You should get a response..

Keep us updated..

All the best

Seban

Guest flamboyant

Hey Seban,

Thanks for a quick reply mate. Can you please help me with the address for HOC? And is it normal for medicals to be referred? If it has been referred, then why is it not showing on the website that it has been referred?

Cheers

Guest destinationperth

Plz help...My application is paper based.So is there any possibility of e-medicals as my consultant said in case of paper based applications, medicals are usually paper based.But I completed e-medicals.

Secondly with which reference e-medicals are traced as in case of paper based docket number is used to track medicals.

I emailed HOC yesterday again...and got their reply today.

Thank you for your email.

Global health is currently processing medical results received on 22nd of March 2011 for Temporary and permanent visa applications.

The medical results you are enquiring about were received after the above dates and will be processed in due course. Please be aware that we are currently experiencing a large backlog of processing work so this process may take some time. Please be assured we are endeavouring to finalise these cases as soon as possible.

What is wrong with them? they communicate different dates to everyone. They had reached April candidates and now they are saying that they are still stuck in March :mad:

My medicals were referred on April 07 and finalized on 31.05.2011. Then ur medical will be finalized on 7th June 2011 as per my assumption. Hope for the best.

Hi HelloRajShahi,

Have you got your Visa ? please update since your medicals got finalised on 31st...

Thanks.

Guest emperor

H.O.C responded to me saying

"Thank you for your email. Please be advised the medicals which you are enquiring about have been received and are currently awaiting assessment.

These medicals were referred on the 11th of May, the Medical Officers of the Commonwealth are currently processing the29th of April. The results will be available online as soon as they are finalised.

Please be advised due to a back log, as well as some visa case loads now deemed a priority or urgent case load, the medicals which you are enquiring about may take longer to be finalised. "

Guest NeilEB

Well, hello everyone, mind if I jump on-board the frustration train?

So, had the medicals (done via eHealth) on the 2nd June. (Me, my wife and my 3 year old son).

My three year old has the status 'Finalised' from the 3rd June.

My wife and I and have the status of 'Further Medicals Referred' and 'HIV Blood Test Referred' from 6th June.

Is this anything to worry about? We are both overweight, but no other underlying conditions (I have asthma, but it's well managed).

I assume if it was anything serious, the clinic would have phoned us? I guess I just play the waiting game now?

Guest AustrAnglian

Hi, Just wanted to share my timelines as an indicator of where HOC processing is up to:

Medicals completed in late April, Wife's medical referred by HOC on 2 May, finalised today 9 June.

Thanks to everyone else for sharing, and all the best to those still in the HOC queue.

Guest NeilEB
Hi, Just wanted to share my timelines as an indicator of where HOC processing is up to:

Medicals completed in late April, Wife's medical referred by HOC on 2 May, finalised today 9 June.

Thanks to everyone else for sharing, and all the best to those still in the HOC queue.

Sigh ignore me - completely misread the dates - sorry

Guest AustrAnglian
Well, hello everyone, mind if I jump on-board the frustration train?

So, had the medicals (done via eHealth) on the 2nd June. (Me, my wife and my 3 year old son).

My three year old has the status 'Finalised' from the 3rd June.

My wife and I and have the status of 'Further Medicals Referred' and 'HIV Blood Test Referred' from 6th June.

Is this anything to worry about? We are both overweight, but no other underlying conditions (I have asthma, but it's well managed).

I assume if it was anything serious, the clinic would have phoned us? I guess I just play the waiting game now?

Hi Neil, from what I've seen if the medical report from the Panel Doctor is completely clean then the admin clerk receiving them in HOC Sydney can finalise them straight away, but if any medical condition is reported they need to be referred to a doctor as it's above the clerk's pay grade to make any yes/no decisions. There's currently a backlog of referred medicals (5 weeks by my status today) so I think it's just a question of sitting tight and not worrying about it. Other posters have indicated on this forum that having a high BMI isn't itself a medical condition, unless it gives rise to other medical conditions. All the best and hopefully yours will be finalised in early July at the latest.

Guest NeilEB

Thnaks for the explanation - damn annoying though as that's time eaten up into my 'activation period'.

Thanks for sharing that info. Now I'm nervous as our boys medicals were referred on 2nd May but there's nothing showing online. We don't have a CO yet (lodged on 30th May) so I guess it wouldn't show. I have emailed our agent to contact them. Doubt I'll sleep well tonight :arghh:

Archived