Further Medical Results Referred

LYNDAMUMFORD

Guest kevsdream
Correction: mine was referred on 31st March and I got mail on 5th May that they are processing 30th March...... not yet finalized I also contact CO yesterday she said that It will take another 2 weeks to finalized

I just realised that my brain did not recognise half of what I read!

Anyway.. your CO said another 2 weeks for meds referred on 31st of March? :shocked:

So I need not expect anything before Christmas. Very nice.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Sunilmg

Is any can help me to give the email address of HOC

My medicals submitted on 09.04.2011 with my spouse & 2 kids. Except my wife, all other's medicals are finalised. Is any particular reason for that. Where i HAVE TO ENQUIRE?

pLEASE HELP ME ANYONE.

sUNIL

Guest kevsdream
Is any can help me to give the email address of HOC

My medicals submitted on 09.04.2011 with my spouse & 2 kids. Except my wife, all other's medicals are finalised. Is any particular reason for that. Where i HAVE TO ENQUIRE?

pLEASE HELP ME ANYONE.

sUNIL

Health.Operations.Centre@immi.gov.au

When did your medicals get finalised?

Guest Sunilmg
Hi,

When u submitted to ur medical and when it get referred. pls give the time line

tHANKS

mEDICALS SUBMITTED ON 09.04.2011 REFERED ON 13.04.2011 AND FOR ME & KIDS FINALISED ON 19.05.2011 BUT FOR MY WIFE STILL NOT FINALISED

Guest seban123

Friends,

I am in... New to this thread..

Done our medicals yesterday.. I saw the panel doctor marking 'Abnormal' for occasional wheezing..

It looks like it is going to get referred. Mine is an offshore application.

How can i know the status of medicals..?

Guest kevsdream
Friends,

I am in... New to this thread..

Done our medicals yesterday.. I saw the panel doctor marking 'Abnormal' for occasional wheezing..

It looks like it is going to get referred. Mine is an offshore application.

How can i know the status of medicals..?

You can mail Health.Operations.Centre@immi.gov.au for the status once your meds are referred.

Guest cjayaneththi
hi cjay,

did your medcial got finalised? i called up HOC today morning and they told they are processing 31/03 . as urs is reffered on 31/03 i would likt ot know the status.Since 3 weeks thay are telling the same story....any updates?

mine is referred on 14th april and in cat 2

finalized toady............

Guest kevsdream
It was finalized today............. thank god

Congrats!! Happy for you :)

Hope you will see your visa soon.

Guest kevsdream
My Medical result which referred on 19/04/2011 is finally finalized this morning. However, my wife's referred on the same date is still outstanding. Hope to see another "finalized" soon. :angel_happy_face_ha

Congrats!! :jiggy: But.....

our was also referred on 19th April. Please include us in your prayers. :notworthy:

Guest SergK

I've got response from GH today:

"Dear ...:

Thank you for your email. Please be advised the medicals which you are enquiring about have been received and are currently awaiting assessment.

These medicals were referred on the 13th and 14th April 2011 to the Medical Officers of the Commonwealth, who are currently processing the 5th April 2011. As such they will be in due course.

Kind regards

..."

Guest kevsdream

"Dear ...:

Thank you for your email. Please be advised the medicals which you are enquiring about have been received and are currently awaiting assessment.

These medicals were referred on the 13th and 14th April 2011 to the Medical Officers of the Commonwealth, who are currently processing the 5th April 2011. As such they will be in due course.

Kind regards

..."

Thanks for the update! :hug:

I just hope that they will keep up the speed and not get stuck somewhere. :angel_happy_face_ha

"Dear ...:

Kind regards

..."

I am new to this forum my medical referred on 18th April and after that no sign of change its been 42 days now. When I saw the message u have got from HOC I was surprised because It cant be true friend of mine got his visa granted on 24th May who has been referred on the same date that is 18th April (Category 3 medical finalised on 24th may). So how can they tell they currently process 5th April Medicals when they finalised my friends on referred on 18th April. I am still waiting after 42 days no sign of change of mine:realmad:.

Update Received from HOC

"Thank you for your email. Please be advised the medicals which you are enquiring about have been received and are awaiting assessment.

These medicals were referred on the ............... the Medical Officers of the Commonwealth are currently processing the 7th of April. "

Guest kevsdream

Our meds got finalised today. :biggrin:

Thanks for the prayers and support.. and good luck to all those who are still waiting. They have definitely taken up speed.

Guest boppin

Our medical got finalized today ( 30/05/11) myself , wife and 1 kid ( 7 months)

ACS: July '10 | 176: Mar '11 | Cat 2: Mar '11 | CO assigned: 20 Apr '11 | PCC: 21 Apr '11 | Meds referred: 14 Apr '11 | Meds finalised: 30 Apr '11 | Visa granted:in prayers:spinny:

Our medical got finalized today ( 30/05/11) myself , wife and 1 kid ( 7 months)

ACS: July '10 | 176: Mar '11 | Cat 2: Mar '11 | CO assigned: 20 Apr '11 | PCC: 21 Apr '11 | Meds referred: 14 Apr '11 | Meds finalised: 30 Apr '11 | Visa granted:in prayers:spinny:

Hi I think my one too finalized because today I got reply to the email I sent to HOC as "Thank you for your email. The medical results you are enquiring about have been processed and finalised. These results have been recorded in our system and should you require further information please contact your case officer or relevant business section."

jari:yes:

Archived